« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2014, 09:42:15 AM »

More on-line safety training for me today, should put me in a Tuesday kind of mood
When are you not in a Tuesday kind of mood?
Fair point
Good morning Scott and NJDave!
Morning Coffin-Boy!
Howdy Scotty...what's up today!
Freakin' safety training, dammit
Ouch, don't get caught being unsafe!  Always use protection!

« Reply #91 on: October 07, 2014, 09:43:38 AM »

Morning Mr Bean, Mr Fish and Mr Bryant, nice to see everyone up and cheerful this morning.  Forget it's Tuesday and Be Happy!  Or at least Be Happy till CG gets here and ruins the day with his Tuesday horror.
Mr Bryant was my father and he was not a nice guy, my name is Dean, please call me that!
Welll ok and a happy fucking Tuesday to you.
:)
I got my Fucking Tuesday avi up, what more do you want?
Good morning Dean!
another day in paradise, how about you?
Nice fall morning in ND - first Proj Mgmt class tonight.  Still trying to decide on the hinges for my tower humidor...ordered some online that I might try and use.
Don't you decide on that kind of stuff before you build?  Kinda like buying a car and not deciding on the tires...
Why do you think he is taking a project management class?   Just waited a little late for the class or started a little early on the humi, not sure which but I must say that is one nice looking humi without hinges~
Maybe just get some tie-down straps, fuck it!
There are only thousands of hinge options to choose from, so it's an element that is a little bit annoying.
Go with a nice self-closing European cushion-stop hinge, like the nicer/newer kitchen cabinets have
I have a faceless, full overlay, cabinet, and drawers that pull out and I can't find one that will make the door and side panel 180deg flat(if that makes sense).  They get close, but there is always like 1/8" to 1/4" overlap with how the door sits.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/7/2014
« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2014, 09:44:35 AM »

9 Rocky Patel Signature Toro
         10/34.99
 8 Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon Robusto
         10/32.50
 7 Sam Leccia Luchador El Hombre
          5/27.50
 6 Drew Estate My Uzi Weighs a Ton
          5/25.00
 5 Punch Uppercut Toro
         10/32.50
 4 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/29.50
 3 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 2 La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black No 58 Gordo
          5/22.50 1 CLE Cuarenta
         10/29.50

« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2014, 09:45:40 AM »

Thanks for the recaps, Chip.  Mucho workaference and the recaps help a lot.

« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2014, 09:46:13 AM »

Thanks for the recaps, Chip.  Mucho workaference and the recaps help a lot.
Agreed...sick employee makes GoldStar a busy man!

« Reply #95 on: October 07, 2014, 09:48:05 AM »

And happy jam and good morning to everyone.

« Reply #96 on: October 07, 2014, 09:50:40 AM »

[...]
You need 180deg for the shelves to clear?

« Reply #97 on: October 07, 2014, 09:51:48 AM »

[...]
180 for them to pull out, the door and side frame(side to side)...essentially opening to a true 90deg angle.  SOme open to a 90deg, but they dont pull the door back far enough.  I think I found a couple that might work out from the european style.

« Reply #98 on: October 07, 2014, 09:54:57 AM »

[...]
http://www.richelieu.com/us/en/category/hinges-slides-and-opening-systems/hinges-and-accessories/hinges/blum-hinges/clip-top-blumotion-clip-top/clip-top-hinge-zero-protrusion/1047318
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/7/2014
« Reply #99 on: October 07, 2014, 09:57:39 AM »

10 Rocky Patel Signature Toro
         10/34.99
 9 Flor de La Antillas
          5/27.50
 8 Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon Robusto
         10/32.50
 7 Sam Leccia Luchador El Hombre
          5/27.50
 6 Drew Estate My Uzi Weighs a Ton
          5/25.00
 5 Punch Uppercut Toro
         10/32.50
 4 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/29.50
 3 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 2 La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black No 58 Gordo
          5/22.50 1 CLE Cuarenta
         10/29.50

« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2014, 09:57:51 AM »

[...]
Did we just become best friends?

« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2014, 10:01:35 AM »

[...]
YES!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/7/2014
« Reply #102 on: October 07, 2014, 10:18:07 AM »

11 CAO Black Gothic
         10/32.50
10 Rocky Patel Signature Toro
         10/34.99
 9 Flor de La Antillas
          5/27.50
 8 Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon Robusto
         10/32.50
 7 Sam Leccia Luchador El Hombre
          5/27.50
 6 Drew Estate My Uzi Weighs a Ton
          5/25.00
 5 Punch Uppercut Toro
         10/32.50
 4 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/29.50
 3 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 2 La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black No 58 Gordo
          5/22.50 1 CLE Cuarenta
         10/29.50

« Reply #103 on: October 07, 2014, 10:30:02 AM »

I always thought some of you guys were a little unhinged.  Hello again boys.
quick question. did they stop making 5 Vegas high primings?  I have a friend who really likes those cigars...
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/7/2014
« Reply #104 on: October 07, 2014, 10:33:06 AM »

12 La Aurora Puro Vintage 2003 Salamone
          5/29.50
11 CAO Black Gothic
         10/32.50