CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15

Author Topic: 10/7/2014  (Read 31017 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 10/7/2014
« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2014, 09:42:15 AM »

More on-line safety training for me today, should put me in a Tuesday kind of mood
When are you not in a Tuesday kind of mood?
Fair point
Good morning Scott and NJDave!
Morning Coffin-Boy!
Howdy Scotty...what's up today!
Freakin' safety training, dammit
Ouch, don't get caught being unsafe!  Always use protection!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #91 on: October 07, 2014, 09:43:38 AM »

Morning Mr Bean, Mr Fish and Mr Bryant, nice to see everyone up and cheerful this morning.  Forget it's Tuesday and Be Happy!  Or at least Be Happy till CG gets here and ruins the day with his Tuesday horror.
Mr Bryant was my father and he was not a nice guy, my name is Dean, please call me that!
Welll ok and a happy fucking Tuesday to you.
:)
I got my Fucking Tuesday avi up, what more do you want?
Good morning Dean! 
another day in paradise, how about you?
Nice fall morning in ND - first Proj Mgmt class tonight.  Still trying to decide on the hinges for my tower humidor...ordered some online that I might try and use.
Don't you decide on that kind of stuff before you build?  Kinda like buying a car and not deciding on the tires...
Why do you think he is taking a project management class?   Just waited a little late for the class or started a little early on the humi, not sure which but I must say that is one nice looking humi without hinges~
Maybe just get some tie-down straps, fuck it!
There are only thousands of hinge options to choose from, so it's an element that is a little bit annoying.
Go with a nice self-closing European cushion-stop hinge, like the nicer/newer kitchen cabinets have
I have a faceless, full overlay, cabinet, and drawers that pull out and I can't find one that will make the door and side panel 180deg flat(if that makes sense).  They get close, but there is always like 1/8" to 1/4" overlap with how the door sits.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2014, 09:44:35 AM »

9 Rocky Patel Signature Toro
         10/34.99
 8 Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon Robusto
         10/32.50
 7 Sam Leccia Luchador El Hombre
          5/27.50
 6 Drew Estate My Uzi Weighs a Ton
          5/25.00
 5 Punch Uppercut Toro
         10/32.50
 4 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/29.50
 3 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 2 La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black No 58 Gordo
          5/22.50 1 CLE Cuarenta
         10/29.50

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2014, 09:45:40 AM »

Thanks for the recaps, Chip.  Mucho workaference and the recaps help a lot.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2014, 09:46:13 AM »

Thanks for the recaps, Chip.  Mucho workaference and the recaps help a lot.
Agreed...sick employee makes GoldStar a busy man!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #95 on: October 07, 2014, 09:48:05 AM »

And happy jam and good morning to everyone.

sfish

« Reply #96 on: October 07, 2014, 09:50:40 AM »

Morning Mr Bean, Mr Fish and Mr Bryant, nice to see everyone up and cheerful this morning.  Forget it's Tuesday and Be Happy!  Or at least Be Happy till CG gets here and ruins the day with his Tuesday horror.
Mr Bryant was my father and he was not a nice guy, my name is Dean, please call me that!
Good morning Dean! 
Nice fall morning in ND - first Proj Mgmt class tonight.  Still trying to decide on the hinges for my tower humidor...ordered some online that I might try and use.
Don't you decide on that kind of stuff before you build?  Kinda like buying a car and not deciding on the tires...
Why do you think he is taking a project management class?   Just waited a little late for the class or started a little early on the humi, not sure which but I must say that is one nice looking humi without hinges~
There are only thousands of hinge options to choose from, so it's an element that is a little bit annoying.
Go with a nice self-closing European cushion-stop hinge, like the nicer/newer kitchen cabinets have
I have a faceless, full overlay, cabinet, and drawers that pull out and I can't find one that will make the door and side panel 180deg flat(if that makes sense).  They get close, but there is always like 1/8" to 1/4" overlap with how the door sits.
You need 180deg for the shelves to clear?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #97 on: October 07, 2014, 09:51:48 AM »

Good morning Dean! 
180 for them to pull out, the door and side frame(side to side)...essentially opening to a true 90deg angle.  SOme open to a 90deg, but they dont pull the door back far enough.  I think I found a couple that might work out from the european style.

sfish

« Reply #98 on: October 07, 2014, 09:54:57 AM »

Good morning Dean! 
180 for them to pull out, the door and side frame(side to side)...essentially opening to a true 90deg angle.  SOme open to a 90deg, but they dont pull the door back far enough.  I think I found a couple that might work out from the european style.
http://www.richelieu.com/us/en/category/hinges-slides-and-opening-systems/hinges-and-accessories/hinges/blum-hinges/clip-top-blumotion-clip-top/clip-top-hinge-zero-protrusion/1047318

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #99 on: October 07, 2014, 09:57:39 AM »

10 Rocky Patel Signature Toro
         10/34.99
 9 Flor de La Antillas
          5/27.50
         10/32.50
          5/27.50
          5/25.00
 5 Punch Uppercut Toro
         10/32.50
          5/29.50
         10/39.99
          5/22.50 1 CLE Cuarenta
         10/29.50

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2014, 09:57:51 AM »

Good morning Dean! 
http://www.richelieu.com/us/en/category/hinges-slides-and-opening-systems/hinges-and-accessories/hinges/blum-hinges/clip-top-blumotion-clip-top/clip-top-hinge-zero-protrusion/1047318
Did we just become best friends?

sfish

« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2014, 10:01:35 AM »

Good morning Dean! 
Did we just become best friends?
YES!

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #102 on: October 07, 2014, 10:18:07 AM »

11 CAO Black Gothic
         10/32.50
         10/34.99
 9 Flor de La Antillas
          5/27.50
         10/32.50
          5/27.50
          5/25.00
 5 Punch Uppercut Toro
         10/32.50
          5/29.50
         10/39.99
          5/22.50 1 CLE Cuarenta
         10/29.50

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #103 on: October 07, 2014, 10:30:02 AM »

I always thought some of you guys were a little unhinged.  Hello again boys.
quick question. did they stop making 5 Vegas high primings?  I have a friend who really likes those cigars...

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #104 on: October 07, 2014, 10:33:06 AM »

12 La Aurora Puro Vintage 2003 Salamone
          5/29.50
11 CAO Black Gothic
         10/32.50
         10/34.99