Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15

« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2014, 06:44:18 AM »

Morning gents. A bit of early monrning office work then off to off-site meeting then the friendly skies.  I'll have to wave at Travellin' Dave as we fly past each other.

« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2014, 06:53:55 AM »

More on-line safety training for me today, should put me in a Tuesday kind of mood
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2014, 07:17:52 AM »

good morning guys. I really slept in today.
EPC New Wave and coffee.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/7/2014
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2014, 07:22:55 AM »

7 Sam Leccia Luchador El Hombre
          5/27.50
 6 Drew Estate My Uzi Weighs a Ton
          5/25.00
 5 Punch Uppercut Toro
         10/32.50
 4 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/29.50
 3 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 2 La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black No 58 Gordo
          5/22.50 1 CLE Cuarenta
         10/29.50

« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2014, 07:25:50 AM »

Morning Mr Bean, Mr Fish and Mr Bryant, nice to see everyone up and cheerful this morning.  Forget it's Tuesday and Be Happy!  Or at least Be Happy till CG gets here and ruins the day with his Tuesday horror.

« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2014, 07:38:22 AM »

Morning Mr Bean, Mr Fish and Mr Bryant, nice to see everyone up and cheerful this morning.  Forget it's Tuesday and Be Happy!  Or at least Be Happy till CG gets here and ruins the day with his Tuesday horror.
Morning Gents!  :D

« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2014, 07:39:29 AM »

Morning Mr Bean, Mr Fish and Mr Bryant, nice to see everyone up and cheerful this morning.  Forget it's Tuesday and Be Happy!  Or at least Be Happy till CG gets here and ruins the day with his Tuesday horror.
Morning Gents!  :D
Well Good Morning CG Yellowstar great to see you wake up with the Gents attitude this Tuesday morning!

« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2014, 07:41:14 AM »

Morning Mr Bean, Mr Fish and Mr Bryant, nice to see everyone up and cheerful this morning.  Forget it's Tuesday and Be Happy!  Or at least Be Happy till CG gets here and ruins the day with his Tuesday horror.
Morning Gents!  :D
Well Good Morning CG Yellowstar great to see you wake up with the Gents attitude this Tuesday morning!
Haha...it's a good day so far, minus this whole 'work' thing.

« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2014, 07:42:57 AM »

Morning Mr Bean, Mr Fish and Mr Bryant, nice to see everyone up and cheerful this morning.  Forget it's Tuesday and Be Happy!  Or at least Be Happy till CG gets here and ruins the day with his Tuesday horror.
Morning Gents!  :D
Well Good Morning CG Yellowstar great to see you wake up with the Gents attitude this Tuesday morning!
Haha...it's a good day so far, minus this whole 'work' thing.
We are all having to deal with that except Florida Dean!  (I would rather deal with my office than BabySit so I don't envy Bad Dad as being "retired".
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2014, 07:47:03 AM »

Morning Mr Bean, Mr Fish and Mr Bryant, nice to see everyone up and cheerful this morning.  Forget it's Tuesday and Be Happy!  Or at least Be Happy till CG gets here and ruins the day with his Tuesday horror.
Mr Bryant was my father and he was not a nice guy, my name is Dean, please call me that!

« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2014, 07:48:02 AM »

Luchador's are flying off the shelf!!!!    ::)
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2014, 07:48:28 AM »

Morning Mr Bean, Mr Fish and Mr Bryant, nice to see everyone up and cheerful this morning.  Forget it's Tuesday and Be Happy!  Or at least Be Happy till CG gets here and ruins the day with his Tuesday horror.
Morning Gents!  :D
Well Good Morning CG Yellowstar great to see you wake up with the Gents attitude this Tuesday morning!
Haha...it's a good day so far, minus this whole 'work' thing.
We are all having to deal with that except Florida Dean!  (I would rather deal with my office than BabySit so I don't envy Bad Dad as being "retired".
yeah, BD works harder than most of us chasing the grandkids around. I get tired reading his stories.

« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2014, 07:48:38 AM »

Morning Mr Bean, Mr Fish and Mr Bryant, nice to see everyone up and cheerful this morning.  Forget it's Tuesday and Be Happy!  Or at least Be Happy till CG gets here and ruins the day with his Tuesday horror.
Mr Bryant was my father and he was not a nice guy, my name is Dean, please call me that!
Welll ok and a happy fucking Tuesday to you.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2014, 07:56:10 AM »

Morning Mr Bean, Mr Fish and Mr Bryant, nice to see everyone up and cheerful this morning.  Forget it's Tuesday and Be Happy!  Or at least Be Happy till CG gets here and ruins the day with his Tuesday horror.
Mr Bryant was my father and he was not a nice guy, my name is Dean, please call me that!
Welll ok and a happy fucking Tuesday to you.
:)
I got my Fucking Tuesday avi up, what more do you want?

« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2014, 08:09:57 AM »

Morning Mr Bean, Mr Fish and Mr Bryant, nice to see everyone up and cheerful this morning.  Forget it's Tuesday and Be Happy!  Or at least Be Happy till CG gets here and ruins the day with his Tuesday horror.
Mr Bryant was my father and he was not a nice guy, my name is Dean, please call me that!
Welll ok and a happy fucking Tuesday to you.
:)
I got my Fucking Tuesday avi up, what more do you want?
Good morning Dean!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15