...and the afternoon....

Time for me to run as well.  Have a few errands on the way home.  Later.

...and the afternoon....
Be safe in your travels.
Logged

dwgbryant

never question how bad you look until you've seen a manatee.
LMAO!  Or a snake in the house!
Have had snakes around houses, but never in.  Now scorpions in the house were never pleasant (in SC)
Wait until Dean gets a load of the bugs the size of canned-hams in FL
I'm having a hard time getting use to these little fucking sand fleas and noseeums. the big ones I can use my 5 wood on.

never question how bad you look until you've seen a manatee.
LMAO!  Or a snake in the house!
Have had snakes around houses, but never in.  Now scorpions in the house were never pleasant (in SC)
Wait until Dean gets a load of the bugs the size of canned-hams in FL
I'm having a hard time getting use to these little fucking sand fleas and noseeums. the big ones I can use my 5 wood on.
Those fuk'n noseeums are the worst varment on earth.  got them in South Carolina too.  They are actually black gnats and hurt like hell.  Normal insect repellant does not do much to stop them but AVon Skin So Soft (usually find it in a tackle store down there) used to work pretty good just stinks.  I saw an ad recently for a candle device that is supposed to keep them away will see if I can find that tonight.

Let it never be said that Shaun isn't a scholar and a gentleman. Thanks for the surprise smokes, brother.
[...]

I bought a jug of Spectracide Bug Stop and have strayed the site 4 times now and it's a whole lot better.

Always something, Warden just called and she went home to let the dogs out at lunch and there is a damn 2-3 foot snake in the house.  She is scared shitless of snakes to begin with!  I am 45 minutes away so got the cops going over to get the damn thing out.   Her description of it sounds non poisonous but to her it don't matter.
Ohh shit, fuck that!  Wonder how the dogs liked it?
Labrador is snake trained and would not get near him but young spaniel was just looking at it.  Cops got it just a yard snake variety so no threat to dogs.
That'd be a sight to come home to. Sheesh.
Warden may never come in the house again!
Few years ago lady picked up a pot plant at the Home Depot near us and got bit on the hand by a damn rattle snake curled up in the pot.
FUCK THAT!
Sheesh on all these snakes. I'll take the midwest any time. Haha.
Amen, not much up here with regards to that shit.

Not much up there, period.
We still have plastic grocery bags  :P
So do we unless you are inside the city of Austin which I am not!

As do we.  I didn't understand that reference.
Cali just said they are getting rid of them: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/30/california-plastic-bag-ban_n_5740332.html

Let it never be said that Shaun isn't a scholar and a gentleman. Thanks for the surprise smokes, brother.
No problem bud, enjoy em!
Logged

glassken

a BIC lighter blew up my dash compartment in my Nissan Sentra. Sheesh!

Let it never be said that Shaun isn't a scholar and a gentleman. Thanks for the surprise smokes, brother.
No problem bud, enjoy em!
Sheesh!

a BIC lighter blew up my dash compartment in my Nissan Sentra. Sheesh!
Good thing it was not in your pocket could have blown your pecker off.

a BIC lighter blew up my dash compartment in my Nissan Sentra. Sheesh!
...and when you need them to light, they never will.  Oh the irony.
Logged

glassken

a BIC lighter blew up my dash compartment in my Nissan Sentra. Sheesh!
Good thing it was not in your pocket could have blown your pecker off.
Warning label says not to exceed 122 deg F. I don't believe I woul;d have been sitting in a 122 degree heat, but yes I guess it is possible. I'm not sure why the lighter was in that compartment. I usually have sunglasses in there. My work car that gets 35 MPG. Park it for two weeks at a time usually at an airport/ heliport. And don't drive it much when I'm home either.

a BIC lighter blew up my dash compartment in my Nissan Sentra. Sheesh!
Good thing it was not in your pocket could have blown your pecker off.
Warning label says not to exceed 122 deg F. I don't believe I woul;d have been sitting in a 122 degree heat, but yes I guess it is possible. I'm not sure why the lighter was in that compartment. I usually have sunglasses in there. My work car that gets 35 MPG. Park it for two weeks at a time usually at an airport/ heliport. And don't drive it much when I'm home either.
It can certainly get that hot with windows up in the sun.