Always something, Warden just called and she went home to let the dogs out at lunch and there is a damn 2-3 foot snake in the house.  She is scared shitless of snakes to begin with!  I am 45 minutes away so got the cops going over to get the damn thing out.   Her description of it sounds non poisonous but to her it don't matter.
Ohh shit, fuck that!  Wonder how the dogs liked it?
Labrador is snake trained and would not get near him but young spaniel was just looking at it.  Cops got it just a yard snake variety so no threat to dogs.
That'd be a sight to come home to. Sheesh.
Warden may never come in the house again!
Few years ago lady picked up a pot plant at the Home Depot near us and got bit on the hand by a damn rattle snake curled up in the pot.
FUCK THAT!
Sheesh on all these snakes. I'll take the midwest any time. Haha.
Amen, not much up here with regards to that shit.
Yea, just bison, beavers, wolverines and other furry buggers.
Don't forget cows that attack cops and then get shot!
Were they black or white cows?

never question how bad you look until you've seen a manatee.
LMAO!  Or a snake in the house!
Have had snakes around houses, but never in.  Now scorpions in the house were never pleasant (in SC)
Wait until Dean gets a load of the bugs the size of canned-hams in FL

[...]
Valid question

[...]
It was pretty much Ferguson here for about 3minutes...whole city was in uproar!

never question how bad you look until you've seen a manatee.
LMAO!  Or a snake in the house!
Have had snakes around houses, but never in.  Now scorpions in the house were never pleasant (in SC)
Wait until Dean gets a load of the bugs the size of canned-hams in FL
You mean like those cute little palmetto bugs?  Or the famous Florida love bugs in the spring?  Mosquito's the size of sparrows carrying all sorts of Caribbean and African viruses?

never question how bad you look until you've seen a manatee.
LMAO!  Or a snake in the house!
Have had snakes around houses, but never in.  Now scorpions in the house were never pleasant (in SC)
Wait until Dean gets a load of the bugs the size of canned-hams in FL
You mean like those cute little palmetto bugs?  Or the famous Florida love bugs in the spring?  Mosquito's the size of sparrows carrying all sorts of Caribbean and African viruses?
I remember the bugs we had in Texas, don't miss them one bit!

[...]

Not much up there, period.
We still have plastic grocery bags  :P
So do we unless you are inside the city of Austin which I am not!
Logged

jswaykos

[...]

As do we.  I didn't understand that reference.

[...]

Yellowstar was trying to make reference to the opinion that use of plastic bags is frowned upon if not disallowed in more progressive parts of the country...suggesting that ND is possibly not in that category.

Don't know if we're going to make it to 18 for Oy today....just a bit slow out of the gates.
Logged

jswaykos

Well, I'm outta here.  Have a great afternoon, all.

[...]

Suggesting something besides their football program stinks in ND.

....and in the middle of the day

Well, I'm outta here.  Have a great afternoon, all.
Damn nothing like putting in a half-day after a long weekend.  Enjoy
Logged

jswaykos

Well, I'm outta here.  Have a great afternoon, all.
Damn nothing like putting in a half-day after a long weekend.  Enjoy

I don't work with the ad agency full time any more...