Always something, Warden just called and she went home to let the dogs out at lunch and there is a damn 2-3 foot snake in the house.  She is scared shitless of snakes to begin with!  I am 45 minutes away so got the cops going over to get the damn thing out.   Her description of it sounds non poisonous but to her it don't matter.
Ohh shit, fuck that!  Wonder how the dogs liked it?
Labrador is snake trained and would not get near him but young spaniel was just looking at it.  Cops got it just a yard snake variety so no threat to dogs.
That'd be a sight to come home to. Sheesh.
Warden may never come in the house again!
Few years ago lady picked up a pot plant at the Home Depot near us and got bit on the hand by a damn rattle snake curled up in the pot.
FUCK THAT!
Sheesh on all these snakes. I'll take the midwest any time. Haha.
Amen, not much up here with regards to that shit.

never question how bad you look until you've seen a manatee.
Whatever it takes to feel good about yourself, go for it.  Probably not much different that a walk on the Jersey shore mid summer.  Then again, I don't think the manatee's worry about it at all.
Logged

dwgbryant

Perhaps Dean could become a geography teacher:

SURVEY: Only half of women can locate vagina on diagram...
interesting.
I don't even need a map.
:)

never question how bad you look until you've seen a manatee.
LMAO!  Or a snake in the house!
Have had snakes around houses, but never in.  Now scorpions in the house were never pleasant (in SC)

never question how bad you look until you've seen a manatee.
LMAO!  Or a snake in the house!
Have had snakes around houses, but never in.  Now scorpions in the house were never pleasant (in SC)
We have those here ocassionally too.  Basically if it bites or sticks we have it around here, including porkupines, cactus, hornets-bees-wasps of all varieties, every size and kind of snake imaginable, every kind of thorn bush imaginalble and even skunks for perfume.

never question how bad you look until you've seen a manatee.
Whatever it takes to feel good about yourself, go for it.  Probably not much different that a walk on the Jersey shore mid summer.  Then again, I don't think the manatee's worry about it at all.
HI-YO!
Logged

jswaykos

[...]

Not much up there, period.

[...]

We still have plastic grocery bags  :P

[...]
Yea, just bison, beavers, wolverines and other furry buggers.

[...]
Don't forget cows that attack cops and then get shot!

[...]

Plenty of yellowstars apparently.

Hazzuh!
Logged

jswaykos