Always something, Warden just called and she went home to let the dogs out at lunch and there is a damn 2-3 foot snake in the house.  She is scared shitless of snakes to begin with!  I am 45 minutes away so got the cops going over to get the damn thing out.   Her description of it sounds non poisonous but to her it don't matter.

Well, USC will find out pretty quickly how good they really are facing Stanford next weekend.  Texas A&M is solid, and I think a better team without Johnny boy.  We'll see how consistent they will be.  Carolina has East Carolina next week who may give them a challenge.  If they can correct things there, Georgia will put a stake in 'em the following week.

I'm looking forward to Satuday night and VaTech vs Ohio State.  Won't be as big a game with the loss of OSU's quarterback, but Saturday was the first time in a couple years that I thought the Hokie offense looked good.
Definitely would like the hairless nuts to be brought down early in the season this year.  Navy smacked them around a bit.

Always something, Warden just called and she went home to let the dogs out at lunch and there is a damn 2-3 foot snake in the house.  She is scared shitless of snakes to begin with!  I am 45 minutes away so got the cops going over to get the damn thing out.   Her description of it sounds non poisonous but to her it don't matter.
Ohh shit, fuck that!  Wonder how the dogs liked it?

Always something, Warden just called and she went home to let the dogs out at lunch and there is a damn 2-3 foot snake in the house.  She is scared shitless of snakes to begin with!  I am 45 minutes away so got the cops going over to get the damn thing out.   Her description of it sounds non poisonous but to her it don't matter.
Ohh shit, fuck that!  Wonder how the dogs liked it?
Labrador is snake trained and would not get near him but young spaniel was just looking at it.  Cops got it just a yard snake variety so no threat to dogs.

Always something, Warden just called and she went home to let the dogs out at lunch and there is a damn 2-3 foot snake in the house.  She is scared shitless of snakes to begin with!  I am 45 minutes away so got the cops going over to get the damn thing out.   Her description of it sounds non poisonous but to her it don't matter.
Ohh shit, fuck that!  Wonder how the dogs liked it?
Labrador is snake trained and would not get near him but young spaniel was just looking at it.  Cops got it just a yard snake variety so no threat to dogs.
That'd be a sight to come home to. Sheesh.

Always something, Warden just called and she went home to let the dogs out at lunch and there is a damn 2-3 foot snake in the house.  She is scared shitless of snakes to begin with!  I am 45 minutes away so got the cops going over to get the damn thing out.   Her description of it sounds non poisonous but to her it don't matter.
Ohh shit, fuck that!  Wonder how the dogs liked it?
Labrador is snake trained and would not get near him but young spaniel was just looking at it.  Cops got it just a yard snake variety so no threat to dogs.
That'd be a sight to come home to. Sheesh.
Warden may never come in the house again!
Logged

jswaykos

Well, USC will find out pretty quickly how good they really are facing Stanford next weekend.  Texas A&M is solid, and I think a better team without Johnny boy.  We'll see how consistent they will be.  Carolina has East Carolina next week who may give them a challenge.  If they can correct things there, Georgia will put a stake in 'em the following week.

I'm looking forward to Satuday night and VaTech vs Ohio State.  Won't be as big a game with the loss of OSU's quarterback, but Saturday was the first time in a couple years that I thought the Hokie offense looked good.
Definitely would like the hairless nuts to be brought down early in the season this year.  Navy smacked them around a bit.

They sure did, even had 'em beat at halftime.  OSU proved to be just a bit too much for the Midshipmen but it was a good game and closer than the final score indicated.

Always something, Warden just called and she went home to let the dogs out at lunch and there is a damn 2-3 foot snake in the house.  She is scared shitless of snakes to begin with!  I am 45 minutes away so got the cops going over to get the damn thing out.   Her description of it sounds non poisonous but to her it don't matter.
Ohh shit, fuck that!  Wonder how the dogs liked it?
Labrador is snake trained and would not get near him but young spaniel was just looking at it.  Cops got it just a yard snake variety so no threat to dogs.
That'd be a sight to come home to. Sheesh.
Warden may never come in the house again!
Ba DING! +1 Like she ever has, but wishful thinking is good too ;)

Always something, Warden just called and she went home to let the dogs out at lunch and there is a damn 2-3 foot snake in the house.  She is scared shitless of snakes to begin with!  I am 45 minutes away so got the cops going over to get the damn thing out.   Her description of it sounds non poisonous but to her it don't matter.
Ohh shit, fuck that!  Wonder how the dogs liked it?
Labrador is snake trained and would not get near him but young spaniel was just looking at it.  Cops got it just a yard snake variety so no threat to dogs.
That'd be a sight to come home to. Sheesh.
Warden may never come in the house again!
Few years ago lady picked up a pot plant at the Home Depot near us and got bit on the hand by a damn rattle snake curled up in the pot.

Always something, Warden just called and she went home to let the dogs out at lunch and there is a damn 2-3 foot snake in the house.  She is scared shitless of snakes to begin with!  I am 45 minutes away so got the cops going over to get the damn thing out.   Her description of it sounds non poisonous but to her it don't matter.
Ohh shit, fuck that!  Wonder how the dogs liked it?
Labrador is snake trained and would not get near him but young spaniel was just looking at it.  Cops got it just a yard snake variety so no threat to dogs.
That'd be a sight to come home to. Sheesh.
Warden may never come in the house again!
Ba DING! +1 Like she ever has, but wishful thinking is good too ;)
LALTS

Always something, Warden just called and she went home to let the dogs out at lunch and there is a damn 2-3 foot snake in the house.  She is scared shitless of snakes to begin with!  I am 45 minutes away so got the cops going over to get the damn thing out.   Her description of it sounds non poisonous but to her it don't matter.
Ohh shit, fuck that!  Wonder how the dogs liked it?
Labrador is snake trained and would not get near him but young spaniel was just looking at it.  Cops got it just a yard snake variety so no threat to dogs.
That'd be a sight to come home to. Sheesh.
Warden may never come in the house again!
Few years ago lady picked up a pot plant at the Home Depot near us and got bit on the hand by a damn rattle snake curled up in the pot.
FUCK THAT!

Always something, Warden just called and she went home to let the dogs out at lunch and there is a damn 2-3 foot snake in the house.  She is scared shitless of snakes to begin with!  I am 45 minutes away so got the cops going over to get the damn thing out.   Her description of it sounds non poisonous but to her it don't matter.
Ohh shit, fuck that!  Wonder how the dogs liked it?
Labrador is snake trained and would not get near him but young spaniel was just looking at it.  Cops got it just a yard snake variety so no threat to dogs.
That'd be a sight to come home to. Sheesh.
Warden may never come in the house again!
Few years ago lady picked up a pot plant at the Home Depot near us and got bit on the hand by a damn rattle snake curled up in the pot.
FUCK THAT!
Sheesh on all these snakes. I'll take the midwest any time. Haha.

Always something, Warden just called and she went home to let the dogs out at lunch and there is a damn 2-3 foot snake in the house.  She is scared shitless of snakes to begin with!  I am 45 minutes away so got the cops going over to get the damn thing out.   Her description of it sounds non poisonous but to her it don't matter.
Ohh shit, fuck that!  Wonder how the dogs liked it?
Labrador is snake trained and would not get near him but young spaniel was just looking at it.  Cops got it just a yard snake variety so no threat to dogs.
That'd be a sight to come home to. Sheesh.
Warden may never come in the house again!
Few years ago lady picked up a pot plant at the Home Depot near us and got bit on the hand by a damn rattle snake curled up in the pot.
FUCK THAT!
Sheesh on all these snakes. I'll take the midwest any time. Haha.
Had the bastards everywhere in Missouri which is pretty midwest.
Logged

dwgbryant

never question how bad you look until you've seen a manatee.

never question how bad you look until you've seen a manatee.
LMAO!  Or a snake in the house!