CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19

Author Topic: 9/2/2014  (Read 44719 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 9/2/2014
« Reply #165 on: September 02, 2014, 01:28:24 PM »

Always something, Warden just called and she went home to let the dogs out at lunch and there is a damn 2-3 foot snake in the house.  She is scared shitless of snakes to begin with!  I am 45 minutes away so got the cops going over to get the damn thing out.   Her description of it sounds non poisonous but to her it don't matter.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #166 on: September 02, 2014, 01:29:34 PM »

Well, USC will find out pretty quickly how good they really are facing Stanford next weekend.  Texas A&M is solid, and I think a better team without Johnny boy.  We'll see how consistent they will be.  Carolina has East Carolina next week who may give them a challenge.  If they can correct things there, Georgia will put a stake in 'em the following week.

I'm looking forward to Satuday night and VaTech vs Ohio State.  Won't be as big a game with the loss of OSU's quarterback, but Saturday was the first time in a couple years that I thought the Hokie offense looked good.
Definitely would like the hairless nuts to be brought down early in the season this year.  Navy smacked them around a bit.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #167 on: September 02, 2014, 01:31:45 PM »

Always something, Warden just called and she went home to let the dogs out at lunch and there is a damn 2-3 foot snake in the house.  She is scared shitless of snakes to begin with!  I am 45 minutes away so got the cops going over to get the damn thing out.   Her description of it sounds non poisonous but to her it don't matter.
Ohh shit, fuck that!  Wonder how the dogs liked it?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #168 on: September 02, 2014, 01:34:45 PM »

Labrador is snake trained and would not get near him but young spaniel was just looking at it.  Cops got it just a yard snake variety so no threat to dogs.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #169 on: September 02, 2014, 01:37:52 PM »

Labrador is snake trained and would not get near him but young spaniel was just looking at it.  Cops got it just a yard snake variety so no threat to dogs.
That'd be a sight to come home to. Sheesh.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #170 on: September 02, 2014, 01:39:14 PM »

Warden may never come in the house again!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #171 on: September 02, 2014, 01:45:00 PM »

Well, USC will find out pretty quickly how good they really are facing Stanford next weekend.  Texas A&M is solid, and I think a better team without Johnny boy.  We'll see how consistent they will be.  Carolina has East Carolina next week who may give them a challenge.  If they can correct things there, Georgia will put a stake in 'em the following week.

I'm looking forward to Satuday night and VaTech vs Ohio State.  Won't be as big a game with the loss of OSU's quarterback, but Saturday was the first time in a couple years that I thought the Hokie offense looked good.
Definitely would like the hairless nuts to be brought down early in the season this year.  Navy smacked them around a bit.

They sure did, even had 'em beat at halftime.  OSU proved to be just a bit too much for the Midshipmen but it was a good game and closer than the final score indicated.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #172 on: September 02, 2014, 01:45:30 PM »

Ba DING! +1 Like she ever has, but wishful thinking is good too ;)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #173 on: September 02, 2014, 01:46:25 PM »

Few years ago lady picked up a pot plant at the Home Depot near us and got bit on the hand by a damn rattle snake curled up in the pot.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #174 on: September 02, 2014, 01:52:33 PM »

Ba DING! +1 Like she ever has, but wishful thinking is good too ;)
LALTS

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #175 on: September 02, 2014, 01:52:37 PM »

Few years ago lady picked up a pot plant at the Home Depot near us and got bit on the hand by a damn rattle snake curled up in the pot.
FUCK THAT!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #176 on: September 02, 2014, 01:58:09 PM »

FUCK THAT!
Sheesh on all these snakes. I'll take the midwest any time. Haha.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #177 on: September 02, 2014, 01:59:16 PM »

FUCK THAT!
Sheesh on all these snakes. I'll take the midwest any time. Haha.
Had the bastards everywhere in Missouri which is pretty midwest.

dwgbryant

« Reply #178 on: September 02, 2014, 01:59:35 PM »

never question how bad you look until you've seen a manatee.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #179 on: September 02, 2014, 02:02:37 PM »

never question how bad you look until you've seen a manatee.
LMAO!  Or a snake in the house!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19