Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

« Reply #180 on: April 21, 2017, 04:23:01 PM »

5:00 in Bermuda so Beer Time In Texas!

Lazy Magnolia Southern Pecan it will be today, now got to pick out a smoke.
Brewery tasting room doesn't open until 5.  I'm in TxDave clock watching mode.
Have a pre-party

« Reply #181 on: April 21, 2017, 04:27:18 PM »

got a pork loin, baked potatoes, and lima beans to get together for dinner.
You lost me at lima beans.
green beans then.

« Reply #182 on: April 21, 2017, 04:31:46 PM »

got a pork loin, baked potatoes, and lima beans to get together for dinner.
I have a stuffed pork loin ready for this evening too. I should go see if I can rustle up some lima beans.

« Reply #183 on: April 21, 2017, 04:33:41 PM »

got a pork loin, baked potatoes, and lima beans to get together for dinner.
I have a stuffed pork loin ready for this evening too. I should go see if I can rustle up some lima beans.
Nacho's for dinner here, I don't cook complicated shit on Friday.

« Reply #184 on: April 21, 2017, 04:35:24 PM »

got a pork loin, baked potatoes, and lima beans to get together for dinner.
You lost me at lima beans.
green beans then.
Nah, man...Brussels Sprouts sauteed in butter with bacon.

« Reply #185 on: April 21, 2017, 04:36:19 PM »

got a pork loin, baked potatoes, and lima beans to get together for dinner.
I have a stuffed pork loin ready for this evening too. I should go see if I can rustle up some lima beans.
Nacho's for dinner here, I don't cook complicated shit on Friday.
It's more reheating. I had already cooked the loin earlier in the week.

« Reply #186 on: April 21, 2017, 04:38:18 PM »

got a pork loin, baked potatoes, and lima beans to get together for dinner.
I have a stuffed pork loin ready for this evening too. I should go see if I can rustle up some lima beans.
Nacho's for dinner here, I don't cook complicated shit on Friday.
It's more reheating. I had already cooked the loin earlier in the week.
On Friday around here that would mean making a sandwich

« Reply #187 on: April 21, 2017, 04:38:38 PM »

got a pork loin, baked potatoes, and lima beans to get together for dinner.
I have a stuffed pork loin ready for this evening too. I should go see if I can rustle up some lima beans.
Lima beans and now brussels sprouts, sheesh.  Get some corn and mashed potatoes and eat like men!

« Reply #188 on: April 21, 2017, 04:40:36 PM »

got a pork loin, baked potatoes, and lima beans to get together for dinner.
I have a stuffed pork loin ready for this evening too. I should go see if I can rustle up some lima beans.
Lima beans and now brussels sprouts, sheesh.  Get some corn and mashed potatoes and eat like men!
Indeed!  Fuk'n Brussels sprouts, SHEESH!

« Reply #189 on: April 21, 2017, 04:45:00 PM »

got a pork loin, baked potatoes, and lima beans to get together for dinner.
I have a stuffed pork loin ready for this evening too. I should go see if I can rustle up some lima beans.
Lima beans and now brussels sprouts, sheesh.  Get some corn and mashed potatoes and eat like men!
Made some grilled corn on the cob and mashed potatoes on Sunday but there's none left.

« Reply #190 on: April 21, 2017, 04:47:38 PM »

got a pork loin, baked potatoes, and lima beans to get together for dinner.
I have a stuffed pork loin ready for this evening too. I should go see if I can rustle up some lima beans.
Lima beans and now brussels sprouts, sheesh.  Get some corn and mashed potatoes and eat like men!
I prefer my corn mixed with water, fermented and distilled, and my potatoes baked.

« Reply #191 on: April 21, 2017, 04:47:39 PM »

got a pork loin, baked potatoes, and lima beans to get together for dinner.
I have a stuffed pork loin ready for this evening too. I should go see if I can rustle up some lima beans.
Lima beans and now brussels sprouts, sheesh.  Get some corn and mashed potatoes and eat like men!
Made some grilled corn on the cob and mashed potatoes on Sunday but there's none left.
Get ya some French bread slop that pork and some gravy on it and live big.

« Reply #192 on: April 21, 2017, 04:48:23 PM »

got a pork loin, baked potatoes, and lima beans to get together for dinner.
I have a stuffed pork loin ready for this evening too. I should go see if I can rustle up some lima beans.
Lima beans and now brussels sprouts, sheesh.  Get some corn and mashed potatoes and eat like men!
Indeed!  Fuk'n Brussels sprouts, SHEESH!
You got no taste, Tex.

« Reply #193 on: April 21, 2017, 04:50:41 PM »

got a pork loin, baked potatoes, and lima beans to get together for dinner.
I have a stuffed pork loin ready for this evening too. I should go see if I can rustle up some lima beans.
Lima beans and now brussels sprouts, sheesh.  Get some corn and mashed potatoes and eat like men!
Indeed!  Fuk'n Brussels sprouts, SHEESH!
You got no taste, Tex.
Yeah, sure.  Like you know what taste is ::)

« Reply #194 on: April 21, 2017, 05:00:27 PM »

got a pork loin, baked potatoes, and lima beans to get together for dinner.
I have a stuffed pork loin ready for this evening too. I should go see if I can rustle up some lima beans.
Lima beans and now brussels sprouts, sheesh.  Get some corn and mashed potatoes and eat like men!
Made some grilled corn on the cob and mashed potatoes on Sunday but there's none left.
Get ya some French bread slop that pork and some gravy on it and live big.
No bread for me.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15