« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2017, 11:14:12 AM »

Hate to spoil a good party, but I have arrived. Morning, all. Happy new week to ya.
We need you Dave, there weren't enough commies on the birthday list this morning.
Always happy to create a balance.
What's going on, LTG?
Ain't nothing going on but the rent, back at it for another week. But it IS Masters week, so there's that. You?
Opening Day for the NY Metropolitans also!!

Careful, may get that liberal membership card suspended.
I'm confident I have enough membership points built up that it won't be an issue.  8)

« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2017, 11:17:34 AM »

Not really sure why he felt the need to visit Tuscaloosa (aside from the cute ladies he was with), but classless Bama fans and apparently some angry football players forced Deshaun Watson out of a restaurant.

http://www.tigernet.com/update/Deshaun-Watson-forced-bar-Tuscaloosa-26490?ref=front

« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2017, 11:18:40 AM »

Hate to spoil a good party, but I have arrived. Morning, all. Happy new week to ya.
We need you Dave, there weren't enough commies on the birthday list this morning.
Always happy to create a balance.
What's going on, LTG?
Ain't nothing going on but the rent, back at it for another week. But it IS Masters week, so there's that. You?
Opening Day for the NY Metropolitans also!!

Careful, may get that liberal membership card suspended.
I'm confident I have enough membership points built up that it won't be an issue.  8)
Well on the banter at least, but in that outside world, they can be pretty strict on non PC behavior.

« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2017, 11:32:58 AM »

Pre lunch lull?

« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2017, 12:04:05 PM »

Hate to spoil a good party, but I have arrived. Morning, all. Happy new week to ya.
We need you Dave, there weren't enough commies on the birthday list this morning.
Always happy to create a balance.
What's going on, LTG?
Ain't nothing going on but the rent, back at it for another week. But it IS Masters week, so there's that. You?
Opening Day for the NY Metropolitans also!!

Careful, may get that liberal membership card suspended.
I'm confident I have enough membership points built up that it won't be an issue.  8)
Well on the banter at least, but in that outside world, they can be pretty strict on non PC behavior.
I'll keep it on the downlow.

« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2017, 12:41:07 PM »

OK, 2nd time in 2 weeks, that I had to wend my way into NY through Hoboken, NJ.
a one hour commute turned into a 3 hour ordeal...  got here just after noon.
here is a link. http://abc7ny.com/news/train-derailment-at-new-yorks-penn-station;-nj-transit-service-suspended/1831752/
BTW hello boys..... :o

« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2017, 12:47:43 PM »

OK, 2nd time in 2 weeks, that I had to wend my way into NY through Hoboken, NJ.
a one hour commute turned into a 3 hour ordeal...  got here just after noon.
here is a link. http://abc7ny.com/news/train-derailment-at-new-yorks-penn-station;-nj-transit-service-suspended/1831752/
BTW hello boys..... :o
it could have been worse, I could have been on a St. Petersburg subway in Russia....

« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2017, 01:07:14 PM »

Hate to spoil a good party, but I have arrived. Morning, all. Happy new week to ya.
We need you Dave, there weren't enough commies on the birthday list this morning.
Always happy to create a balance.
What's going on, LTG?
Ain't nothing going on but the rent, back at it for another week. But it IS Masters week, so there's that. You?
Opening Day for the NY Metropolitans also!!

That's offensive
No, you're thinking of this - ;)

Oh dear
Don't worry, those 2 guys have since buried the hatchet. <rimshot>
DaveDave will be here all week
And MrsDaveDave will be down in your area next week. Going to a rescue wolf sanctuary just over the border in Indiana, then staying overnight in Harrison, OH, wherever that is.
Harrison is just across the state line off I275.  One of those towns that overlaps both states.  Really part of the greater Cincinnati Metro area.

« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2017, 01:08:03 PM »

OK, 2nd time in 2 weeks, that I had to wend my way into NY through Hoboken, NJ.
a one hour commute turned into a 3 hour ordeal...  got here just after noon.
here is a link. http://abc7ny.com/news/train-derailment-at-new-yorks-penn-station;-nj-transit-service-suspended/1831752/
BTW hello boys..... :o
it could have been worse, I could have been on a St. Petersburg subway in Russia....
Greetings Comrade.  In foreign - Zdravstvuyte tovarishch.

« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2017, 01:37:01 PM »

OK, 2nd time in 2 weeks, that I had to wend my way into NY through Hoboken, NJ.
a one hour commute turned into a 3 hour ordeal...  got here just after noon.
here is a link. http://abc7ny.com/news/train-derailment-at-new-yorks-penn-station;-nj-transit-service-suspended/1831752/
BTW hello boys..... :o
Look it's flip in his perv trench coat.

« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2017, 01:43:30 PM »

OK, 2nd time in 2 weeks, that I had to wend my way into NY through Hoboken, NJ.
a one hour commute turned into a 3 hour ordeal...  got here just after noon.
here is a link. http://abc7ny.com/news/train-derailment-at-new-yorks-penn-station;-nj-transit-service-suspended/1831752/
BTW hello boys..... :o
Look it's flip in his perv trench coat.
No, I had my AKG Quincy Jones headphones on, was trying to memorize a couple of songs...
besides, not my trenchcoat, today I wore a bright red jacket with black lining.  did see a lot of folks
in NY Mets jerseys though...

« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2017, 01:52:11 PM »

OK, 2nd time in 2 weeks, that I had to wend my way into NY through Hoboken, NJ.
a one hour commute turned into a 3 hour ordeal...  got here just after noon.
here is a link. http://abc7ny.com/news/train-derailment-at-new-yorks-penn-station;-nj-transit-service-suspended/1831752/
BTW hello boys..... :o
it could have been worse, I could have been on a St. Petersburg subway in Russia....
Way to look at the bright side Mr. Sunshine.

« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2017, 01:53:39 PM »

[...]

Kind of like that Cincinnati airport that's in Kentucky?  So Cincy has a stake in three states???  ???

« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2017, 02:22:14 PM »

Hitting the bricks a little early today. Hazzuh!

« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2017, 02:39:11 PM »

woohoo, 95° already. not bad for spring. I love it.