Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2017, 09:52:00 AM »

Hate to spoil a good party, but I have arrived. Morning, all. Happy new week to ya.
We need you Dave, there weren't enough commies on the birthday list this morning.
Always happy to create a balance.
What's going on, LTG?
Ain't nothing going on but the rent, back at it for another week. But it IS Masters week, so there's that. You?
Opening Day for the NY Metropolitans also!!

That's offensive

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2017, 09:58:50 AM »

Happy Monday guys.
off to drop my truck off for body work this week. catch you later I hope.
Here's hoping for a happy ending to your body work.
if it's done before Friday and doesn't cost more than quoted, it'll be a happy ending.
How come Dean always gets the happy endings?

lucky I guess.

« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2017, 10:04:58 AM »

met the guys working on my truck. nice guys, great sense of humor. I introduced myself and asked if they were the guys that have been there for 40 years because the owner paid them too much. one guy about fell on the ground laughing, the other said the owner keeps trying to fire him but he has tenure. the owner has been in business there for 50 years. hopefully I got lucky. they just dropped a half dozen cars off to Barret-Jackson down south yesterday.

« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2017, 10:10:06 AM »

Hate to spoil a good party, but I have arrived. Morning, all. Happy new week to ya.
We need you Dave, there weren't enough commies on the birthday list this morning.
Always happy to create a balance.
What's going on, LTG?
Ain't nothing going on but the rent, back at it for another week. But it IS Masters week, so there's that. You?
Unemployment office. They frown on cell phone usage here.
Just tell them you're working on a lead.

« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2017, 10:11:05 AM »

Hate to spoil a good party, but I have arrived. Morning, all. Happy new week to ya.
We need you Dave, there weren't enough commies on the birthday list this morning.
Always happy to create a balance.
What's going on, LTG?
Ain't nothing going on but the rent, back at it for another week. But it IS Masters week, so there's that. You?
Opening Day for the NY Metropolitans also!!

That's offensive
No, you're thinking of this - ;)

« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2017, 10:14:05 AM »

Hate to spoil a good party, but I have arrived. Morning, all. Happy new week to ya.
We need you Dave, there weren't enough commies on the birthday list this morning.
Always happy to create a balance.
What's going on, LTG?
Ain't nothing going on but the rent, back at it for another week. But it IS Masters week, so there's that. You?
Unemployment office. They frown on cell phone usage here.
Just tell them you're working on a lead.
CNS

« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2017, 10:14:27 AM »

Hate to spoil a good party, but I have arrived. Morning, all. Happy new week to ya.
We need you Dave, there weren't enough commies on the birthday list this morning.
Always happy to create a balance.
What's going on, LTG?
Ain't nothing going on but the rent, back at it for another week. But it IS Masters week, so there's that. You?
Opening Day for the NY Metropolitans also!!

That's offensive
No, you're thinking of this - ;)

Oh dear

« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2017, 10:25:13 AM »

Hate to spoil a good party, but I have arrived. Morning, all. Happy new week to ya.
We need you Dave, there weren't enough commies on the birthday list this morning.
Always happy to create a balance.
What's going on, LTG?
Ain't nothing going on but the rent, back at it for another week. But it IS Masters week, so there's that. You?
Opening Day for the NY Metropolitans also!!

That's offensive
No, you're thinking of this - ;)

Sheesh!

« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2017, 10:26:49 AM »

Hate to spoil a good party, but I have arrived. Morning, all. Happy new week to ya.
We need you Dave, there weren't enough commies on the birthday list this morning.
Always happy to create a balance.
What's going on, LTG?
Ain't nothing going on but the rent, back at it for another week. But it IS Masters week, so there's that. You?
Opening Day for the NY Metropolitans also!!

That's offensive
No, you're thinking of this - ;)

Oh dear
Don't worry, those 2 guys have since buried the hatchet. <rimshot>

« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2017, 10:34:47 AM »

Hate to spoil a good party, but I have arrived. Morning, all. Happy new week to ya.
We need you Dave, there weren't enough commies on the birthday list this morning.
Always happy to create a balance.
What's going on, LTG?
Ain't nothing going on but the rent, back at it for another week. But it IS Masters week, so there's that. You?
Opening Day for the NY Metropolitans also!!

That's offensive
No, you're thinking of this - ;)

Oh dear
Don't worry, those 2 guys have since buried the hatchet. <rimshot>
DaveDave will be here all week

« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2017, 10:53:15 AM »

Hate to spoil a good party, but I have arrived. Morning, all. Happy new week to ya.
We need you Dave, there weren't enough commies on the birthday list this morning.
Always happy to create a balance.
What's going on, LTG?
Ain't nothing going on but the rent, back at it for another week. But it IS Masters week, so there's that. You?
Opening Day for the NY Metropolitans also!!

That's offensive
No, you're thinking of this - ;)

Oh dear
Don't worry, those 2 guys have since buried the hatchet. <rimshot>
DaveDave will be here all week
And MrsDaveDave will be down in your area next week. Going to a rescue wolf sanctuary just over the border in Indiana, then staying overnight in Harrison, OH, wherever that is.

« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2017, 11:08:51 AM »

And everybody's tied for first place!
....well, except for the Yankees, Giants and Cubs that are in second place.

« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2017, 11:10:06 AM »

Hate to spoil a good party, but I have arrived. Morning, all. Happy new week to ya.
We need you Dave, there weren't enough commies on the birthday list this morning.
Always happy to create a balance.
What's going on, LTG?
Ain't nothing going on but the rent, back at it for another week. But it IS Masters week, so there's that. You?
Opening Day for the NY Metropolitans also!!

Careful, may get that liberal membership card suspended.

« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2017, 11:10:44 AM »

Happy Monday guys.
off to drop my truck off for body work this week. catch you later I hope.
Here's hoping for a happy ending to your body work.
if it's done before Friday and doesn't cost more than quoted, it'll be a happy ending.
How come Dean always gets the happy endings?

lucky I guess.
Or making up for lost time.

« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2017, 11:12:37 AM »

Hate to spoil a good party, but I have arrived. Morning, all. Happy new week to ya.
We need you Dave, there weren't enough commies on the birthday list this morning.
Always happy to create a balance.
What's going on, LTG?
Ain't nothing going on but the rent, back at it for another week. But it IS Masters week, so there's that. You?
Opening Day for the NY Metropolitans also!!

That's offensive
No, you're thinking of this - ;)

Oh dear
Don't worry, those 2 guys have since buried the hatchet. <rimshot>
DaveDave will be here all week
Try the veal.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9