Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2017, 02:56:42 PM »

Wish me luck on my first Skype interview.

« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2017, 03:06:25 PM »

Wish me luck on my first Skype interview.
I wish you luck Tony.

« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2017, 03:07:41 PM »

Wish me luck on my first Skype interview.
Good Luck Mayor T!!!!!

« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2017, 03:07:57 PM »

Afternoon Dean'O.

« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2017, 03:14:54 PM »

Hitting the bricks a little early today. Hazzuh!
Settling nicely into the new job I see.

« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2017, 03:15:08 PM »

Wish me luck on my first Skype interview.
may the luck of the Irish be with you,  If you sit right,
you don't have to wear pants, but then don't get up to fill your coffee cup!

« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2017, 03:15:26 PM »

Wish me luck on my first Skype interview.
Good luck, and remember, if you're not wearing pants, don't stand up.

« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2017, 03:16:06 PM »

Nice thinking there Flip!

« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2017, 03:29:55 PM »

Afternoon Travellin Dave and Flip

« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2017, 03:34:03 PM »

Afternoon Dean'O.
after Dave.
nice and hot out, but we could sure use a three day soaking rain. getting pretty dusty outside.

« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2017, 03:38:05 PM »

Hate to spoil a good party, but I have arrived. Morning, all. Happy new week to ya.
We need you Dave, there weren't enough commies on the birthday list this morning.
Always happy to create a balance.
What's going on, LTG?
Ain't nothing going on but the rent, back at it for another week. But it IS Masters week, so there's that. You?
Opening Day for the NY Metropolitans also!!

That's offensive
No, you're thinking of this - ;)

Oh dear
Don't worry, those 2 guys have since buried the hatchet. <rimshot>
DaveDave will be here all week
And MrsDaveDave will be down in your area next week. Going to a rescue wolf sanctuary just over the border in Indiana, then staying overnight in Harrison, OH, wherever that is.
Harrison is just across the state line off I275.  One of those towns that overlaps both states.  Really part of the greater Cincinnati Metro area.
Kind of like that Cincinnati airport that's in Kentucky?  So Cincy has a stake in three states???  ???
Living in the tri state, living the dream.

« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2017, 03:39:59 PM »

[...]

Must be it.

« Reply #87 on: April 03, 2017, 03:40:34 PM »

Afternoon Travellin Dave and Flip
Afternoon.  Glad you could check back in CarolinaDave.

« Reply #88 on: April 03, 2017, 03:42:10 PM »

[...]

Yeah, a Bad Dream A.K.A. a Nightmare!

« Reply #89 on: April 03, 2017, 03:43:01 PM »

Afternoon Travellin Dave and Flip
Afternoon.  Glad you could check back in CarolinaDave.
Been distracted starting off with a fuk'n 2 hour office meeting then trying to find a damn roofer.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9