Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

« Reply #90 on: April 03, 2017, 03:56:52 PM »

Time to head home but got to make a grocery store stop on the way.

« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2017, 04:05:36 PM »

Wish me luck on my first Skype interview.
Good Luck Mayor T!!!!!
Yours and Deano's wishes must have been pretty strong. They want to see me in person, tomorrow.

« Reply #92 on: April 03, 2017, 04:06:29 PM »

Wish me luck on my first Skype interview.
may the luck of the Irish be with you,  If you sit right,
you don't have to wear pants, but then don't get up to fill your coffee cup!
Wish I had seen this advice earlier.

« Reply #93 on: April 03, 2017, 04:08:16 PM »

Wish me luck on my first Skype interview.
Good luck, and remember, if you're not wearing pants, don't stand up.
Actually wore two pairs, just in case.

« Reply #94 on: April 03, 2017, 04:14:11 PM »

Wish me luck on my first Skype interview.
Good Luck Mayor T!!!!!
Yours and Deano's wishes must have been pretty strong. They want to see me in person, tomorrow.
Uh oh, that means you have to shower, shave, put clothes other than a bathrobe on....
Sounds good!

« Reply #95 on: April 03, 2017, 04:18:03 PM »

Wish me luck on my first Skype interview.
Good Luck Mayor T!!!!!
Yours and Deano's wishes must have been pretty strong. They want to see me in person, tomorrow.
I wish you the same luck tomorrow Tony.

« Reply #96 on: April 03, 2017, 04:24:43 PM »

Wish me luck on my first Skype interview.
Good Luck Mayor T!!!!!
Yours and Deano's wishes must have been pretty strong. They want to see me in person, tomorrow.
best of luck, I would say just be yourself, but a GFY as an answer to an interview question,
may not be the best way to get the job.

« Reply #97 on: April 03, 2017, 04:27:00 PM »

I got some work to keep my busy in the computer room, will be leaving from there tonight.
expect Penn Station to be a Zoo, with the various cancellations and delays.

« Reply #98 on: April 03, 2017, 04:34:52 PM »

Wish me luck on my first Skype interview.
Good Luck Mayor T!!!!!
Yours and Deano's wishes must have been pretty strong. They want to see me in person, tomorrow.
Uh oh, that means you have to shower, shave, put clothes other than a bathrobe on....
Sounds good!
Yeah, let us know if you need any references.  "Pretty sure Tony would come to work even if its raining"..

« Reply #99 on: April 03, 2017, 04:46:01 PM »

Wish me luck on my first Skype interview.
Good Luck Mayor T!!!!!
Yours and Deano's wishes must have been pretty strong. They want to see me in person, tomorrow.
Uh oh, that means you have to shower, shave, put clothes other than a bathrobe on....
Sounds good!
Yeah, let us know if you need any references.  "Pretty sure Tony would come to work even if its raining"..
"Tony would love to come to the office, it preserves his sanity, if half of what he
tells us about his wife is true!"  Same reason Flip never rushes home, Jersey wives, what can we say...

« Reply #100 on: April 03, 2017, 04:56:42 PM »

Wish me luck on my first Skype interview.
Good Luck Mayor T!!!!!
Yours and Deano's wishes must have been pretty strong. They want to see me in person, tomorrow.
Uh oh, that means you have to shower, shave, put clothes other than a bathrobe on....
Sounds good!
Yeah, let us know if you need any references.  "Pretty sure Tony would come to work even if its raining"..
Hahaha

« Reply #101 on: April 03, 2017, 04:58:46 PM »

Wish me luck on my first Skype interview.
Good Luck Mayor T!!!!!
Yours and Deano's wishes must have been pretty strong. They want to see me in person, tomorrow.
Uh oh, that means you have to shower, shave, put clothes other than a bathrobe on....
Sounds good!
Yeah, let us know if you need any references.  "Pretty sure Tony would come to work even if its raining"..
"Tony would love to come to the office, it preserves his sanity, if half of what he
tells us about his wife is true!"  Same reason Flip never rushes home, Jersey wives, what can we say...
Well in that case, it is fortunate that your evening commute won't have you home before 10:pm. I've gotten about a dozen texts telling me it's already a nightmare out there.

« Reply #102 on: April 03, 2017, 05:34:39 PM »

Wish me luck on my first Skype interview.
Good Luck Mayor T!!!!!
Yours and Deano's wishes must have been pretty strong. They want to see me in person, tomorrow.
Uh oh, that means you have to shower, shave, put clothes other than a bathrobe on....
Sounds good!
Yeah, let us know if you need any references.  "Pretty sure Tony would come to work even if its raining"..
Hahaha
it wasn't that funny.

« Reply #103 on: April 03, 2017, 05:40:06 PM »

Wish me luck on my first Skype interview.
Good Luck Mayor T!!!!!
Yours and Deano's wishes must have been pretty strong. They want to see me in person, tomorrow.
Wonderful!

« Reply #104 on: April 03, 2017, 05:41:01 PM »

Wish me luck on my first Skype interview.
Good Luck Mayor T!!!!!
Yours and Deano's wishes must have been pretty strong. They want to see me in person, tomorrow.
Uh oh, that means you have to shower, shave, put clothes other than a bathrobe on....
Sounds good!
And for Heavens Sakes don't forget to zip up your britches!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9