Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

« Reply #90 on: March 28, 2017, 01:06:33 PM »

Time to fly the unfriendly skies.  Adios, mofos.
Make sure you leave your leggings at home.
That was on an employee ticket.  The rest of us can dress as shitty as we want...well, except for "offensive" T-shirts.
Some pretty nice leggings boarding this flight, fo sho.
A lot on the flight down for me yesterday as well, some of them should have been denied boarding... :o
Too Big for Da LuLu Lemons?
More than a couple testing the physical limits of lycra/spandex.
There are only 2 types of people who wear those types of pants - big ones who have absolutely no right, or smoking hot ones who remind us why those pants were invented in the first place. It seems like there's never any in between.
Many of the in between ones look pretty decent in them as well.

« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2017, 01:08:17 PM »

New Casa de Montecristo lounge opening in Austin in May.

http://halfwheel.com/casa-de-montecristo-austin-location-opening-may/144863

« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2017, 01:13:09 PM »

New Casa de Montecristo lounge opening in Austin in May.

http://halfwheel.com/casa-de-montecristo-austin-location-opening-may/144863
That is at least over towards my end of town, very near the warden's office.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/28/2017
« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2017, 01:29:52 PM »

Time to fly the unfriendly skies.  Adios, mofos.
Make sure you leave your leggings at home.
That was on an employee ticket.  The rest of us can dress as shitty as we want...well, except for "offensive" T-shirts.
Some pretty nice leggings boarding this flight, fo sho.
A lot on the flight down for me yesterday as well, some of them should have been denied boarding... :o
Too Big for Da LuLu Lemons?
More than a couple testing the physical limits of lycra/spandex.
There are only 2 types of people who wear those types of pants - big ones who have absolutely no right, or smoking hot ones who remind us why those pants were invented in the first place. It seems like there's never any in between.

The in between is also know as camel toe... for the bigger ones, moose knuckle   ;)

« Reply #94 on: March 28, 2017, 01:35:22 PM »

Time to fly the unfriendly skies.  Adios, mofos.
Make sure you leave your leggings at home.
That was on an employee ticket.  The rest of us can dress as shitty as we want...well, except for "offensive" T-shirts.
Some pretty nice leggings boarding this flight, fo sho.
A lot on the flight down for me yesterday as well, some of them should have been denied boarding... :o
Too Big for Da LuLu Lemons?
More than a couple testing the physical limits of lycra/spandex.
There are only 2 types of people who wear those types of pants - big ones who have absolutely no right, or smoking hot ones who remind us why those pants were invented in the first place. It seems like there's never any in between.

The in between is also know as camel toe... for the bigger ones, moose knuckle   ;)
I was more referring to body shape, but ok. :)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/28/2017
« Reply #95 on: March 28, 2017, 01:37:41 PM »

Time to fly the unfriendly skies.  Adios, mofos.
Make sure you leave your leggings at home.
That was on an employee ticket.  The rest of us can dress as shitty as we want...well, except for "offensive" T-shirts.
Some pretty nice leggings boarding this flight, fo sho.
A lot on the flight down for me yesterday as well, some of them should have been denied boarding... :o
Too Big for Da LuLu Lemons?
More than a couple testing the physical limits of lycra/spandex.
There are only 2 types of people who wear those types of pants - big ones who have absolutely no right, or smoking hot ones who remind us why those pants were invented in the first place. It seems like there's never any in between.

The in between is also know as camel toe... for the bigger ones, moose knuckle   ;)
I was more referring to body shape, but ok. :)

CNS... exactly!

« Reply #96 on: March 28, 2017, 01:50:41 PM »

Time to fly the unfriendly skies.  Adios, mofos.
Make sure you leave your leggings at home.
That was on an employee ticket.  The rest of us can dress as shitty as we want...well, except for "offensive" T-shirts.
Some pretty nice leggings boarding this flight, fo sho.
A lot on the flight down for me yesterday as well, some of them should have been denied boarding... :o
Too Big for Da LuLu Lemons?
More than a couple testing the physical limits of lycra/spandex.
There are only 2 types of people who wear those types of pants - big ones who have absolutely no right, or smoking hot ones who remind us why those pants were invented in the first place. It seems like there's never any in between.

The in between is also know as camel toe... for the bigger ones, moose knuckle   ;)
I was more referring to body shape, but ok. :)

CNS... exactly!
Ha, I see you guys are still talking about leggings good and bad.  I'm happy to report a blonde hottie sitting in my row  filling out hers very nicely.

« Reply #97 on: March 28, 2017, 01:54:07 PM »

[...]

Enjoy your flight, we won't ask for photo graphic evidence, we will take your word on the apparent hotness.

« Reply #98 on: March 28, 2017, 02:05:27 PM »

How do Flip and Raz?
Fair to middlin'. Weather sucks. Work sucks. Staying in a hotel sucks. But other than that, life's peachy.

« Reply #99 on: March 28, 2017, 02:10:57 PM »

Time to fly the unfriendly skies.  Adios, mofos.
Make sure you leave your leggings at home.
That was on an employee ticket.  The rest of us can dress as shitty as we want...well, except for "offensive" T-shirts.
Some pretty nice leggings boarding this flight, fo sho.
A lot on the flight down for me yesterday as well, some of them should have been denied boarding... :o
Too Big for Da LuLu Lemons?
More than a couple testing the physical limits of lycra/spandex.
There are only 2 types of people who wear those types of pants - big ones who have absolutely no right, or smoking hot ones who remind us why those pants were invented in the first place. It seems like there's never any in between.
And the BIGGGG Ones usually FARRRRR Outnumber the correct ones.
Because, after all, clothes make the woman.

« Reply #100 on: March 28, 2017, 02:23:18 PM »

Time to fly the unfriendly skies.  Adios, mofos.
Make sure you leave your leggings at home.
That was on an employee ticket.  The rest of us can dress as shitty as we want...well, except for "offensive" T-shirts.
Some pretty nice leggings boarding this flight, fo sho.
A lot on the flight down for me yesterday as well, some of them should have been denied boarding... :o
Too Big for Da LuLu Lemons?
More than a couple testing the physical limits of lycra/spandex.
There are only 2 types of people who wear those types of pants - big ones who have absolutely no right, or smoking hot ones who remind us why those pants were invented in the first place. It seems like there's never any in between.
And the BIGGGG Ones usually FARRRRR Outnumber the correct ones.
Because, after all, clothes make the woman.
And if she looks good in LuLu Lemons the lack of makes her a lot better woman.

« Reply #101 on: March 28, 2017, 02:30:02 PM »

[...]
And, conversely, if she doesn't look spectacularly appetizing naked, the pants are not going to help.

That's the fraud perpetrated by the fashion industry. "Yes, you can wear yoga pants even if you resemble a hippo. You just have to choose the right pattern to make you look thinner!"

Riiiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhht.

« Reply #102 on: March 28, 2017, 02:40:13 PM »

45 more minutes, hope I can stay awake!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/28/2017
« Reply #103 on: March 28, 2017, 02:57:54 PM »

[...]

And here I thought you were taking the Gloria Steinem approach with that last post...

« Reply #104 on: March 28, 2017, 03:01:36 PM »

[...]

Where you been lately BS?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9