« Reply #120 on: January 26, 2017, 02:11:15 PM »

Just got the call, first job I interviewed for has been offered to me. Thank god for getting away from fucking performance based scheduling.
Sweet!  Congratulations!
Thanks, I'm pretty damn stoked.

« Reply #121 on: January 26, 2017, 02:11:43 PM »

Just got the call, first job I interviewed for has been offered to me. Thank god for getting away from fucking performance based scheduling.

Nice! Congrats, Golf. Was this the over or under qualified position?
This was the overqualified one.

« Reply #122 on: January 26, 2017, 02:13:59 PM »

Just got the call, first job I interviewed for has been offered to me. Thank god for getting away from fucking performance based scheduling.

Nice! Congrats, Golf. Was this the over or under qualified position?
This was the overqualified one.
Excellent Dave, congrats. Can you please rub off on Tony a bit?

« Reply #123 on: January 26, 2017, 02:15:13 PM »

Just got the call, first job I interviewed for has been offered to me. Thank god for getting away from fucking performance based scheduling.

Nice! Congrats, Golf. Was this the over or under qualified position?
This was the overqualified one.
Excellent Dave, congrats. Can you please rub off on Tony a bit?
Well, he's talking about doing CF on Saturday now, so I don't if I'll have the chance to rub anything off on him. :D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/26/2017
« Reply #124 on: January 26, 2017, 02:18:12 PM »

Just got the call, first job I interviewed for has been offered to me. Thank god for getting away from fucking performance based scheduling.

Nice! Congrats, Golf. Was this the over or under qualified position?
This was the overqualified one.

Sounds like you've earned a cigar this evening.  ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/26/2017
« Reply #125 on: January 26, 2017, 02:21:53 PM »

Just got the call, first job I interviewed for has been offered to me. Thank god for getting away from fucking performance based scheduling.

Nice! Congrats, Golf. Was this the over or under qualified position?
This was the overqualified one.
Excellent Dave, congrats. Can you please rub off on Tony a bit?
Well, he's talking about doing CF on Saturday now, so I don't if I'll have the chance to rub anything off on him. :D

So, he'll just need to continue rubbing it out himself... just add it to the short list.

« Reply #126 on: January 26, 2017, 02:25:12 PM »

Just got the call, first job I interviewed for has been offered to me. Thank god for getting away from fucking performance based scheduling.

Nice! Congrats, Golf. Was this the over or under qualified position?
This was the overqualified one.
Excellent Dave, congrats. Can you please rub off on Tony a bit?
Well, he's talking about doing CF on Saturday now, so I don't if I'll have the chance to rub anything off on him. :D

So, he'll just need to continue rubbing it out himself... just add it to the short list.
I heard it's already on the short list.

« Reply #127 on: January 26, 2017, 02:25:58 PM »

Just got the call, first job I interviewed for has been offered to me. Thank god for getting away from fucking performance based scheduling.

Nice! Congrats, Golf. Was this the over or under qualified position?
This was the overqualified one.

Sounds like you've earned a cigar this evening.  ;)
I don't know, it looks awful cold out there. Lol. Maybe I'll just have an adult beverage and stay warm on my couch.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/26/2017
« Reply #128 on: January 26, 2017, 02:37:32 PM »

Just got the call, first job I interviewed for has been offered to me. Thank god for getting away from fucking performance based scheduling.

Nice! Congrats, Golf. Was this the over or under qualified position?
This was the overqualified one.

Sounds like you've earned a cigar this evening.  ;)
I don't know, it looks awful cold out there. Lol. Maybe I'll just have an adult beverage and stay warm on my couch.
Starting to get chilly here too.  1/2 way through the lunchtime cigar, the wind came up and it got a bit chilly.

« Reply #129 on: January 26, 2017, 02:46:31 PM »

Just got the call, first job I interviewed for has been offered to me. Thank god for getting away from fucking performance based scheduling.

Nice! Congrats, Golf. Was this the over or under qualified position?
This was the overqualified one.

Sounds like you've earned a cigar this evening.  ;)
I don't know, it looks awful cold out there. Lol. Maybe I'll just have an adult beverage and stay warm on my couch.
Starting to get chilly here too.  1/2 way through the lunchtime cigar, the wind came up and it got a bit chilly.
We've had the sleet/snow mix all day, supposed to get a couple inches overnight. TWSS

« Reply #130 on: January 26, 2017, 02:52:59 PM »

Time to hit the bricks. Hazzuh!

« Reply #131 on: January 26, 2017, 03:12:24 PM »

Rubbing It Out Lull?

« Reply #132 on: January 26, 2017, 03:17:35 PM »

Just got the call, first job I interviewed for has been offered to me. Thank god for getting away from fucking performance based scheduling.
CONGRATULATIONS DAVE!!
🎉

« Reply #133 on: January 26, 2017, 03:21:52 PM »

Just got the call, first job I interviewed for has been offered to me. Thank god for getting away from fucking performance based scheduling.
Is that the one you are overqualified for or under-qualified?

« Reply #134 on: January 26, 2017, 03:22:36 PM »

Homeward Bound!

Probably too chilly for me on the patio today.