« Reply #90 on: January 26, 2017, 11:49:25 AM »

Not sure what these go for but they have shown up on Famous' bid:

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/la-flor-dominicana-la-nox-la-nox-cigars/item-53004?auctionnum=1822520
Best generally available box prices are ~$180.  Good discount but still a bit high for me.
Wasn't sure, never priced them. Better pricing with VIP?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/26/2017
« Reply #91 on: January 26, 2017, 11:54:41 AM »

lunch smoke!  looks like a FyR cabinet "Tamboril"

« Reply #92 on: January 26, 2017, 12:21:57 PM »

lunch time. have dozen hot Italian sausage on the grill. two for lunch the rest going into red sauce for tonight or tomorrow.

« Reply #93 on: January 26, 2017, 12:36:55 PM »

Not sure what these go for but they have shown up on Famous' bid:

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/la-flor-dominicana-la-nox-la-nox-cigars/item-53004?auctionnum=1822520
Best generally available box prices are ~$180.  Good discount but still a bit high for me.
Wasn't sure, never priced them. Better pricing with VIP?
$180 is VIP.  Use that as a guide....if sale price is better, than consider it a decent deal.

« Reply #94 on: January 26, 2017, 12:39:25 PM »

Good morning boys. Had a dentist appt this morning now working from home.
good morning Scott.  For some really bad dentist humor, you made your appointment for the wrong time.  should have been 2:30.
Or be like Flip and go a day early.

« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2017, 12:41:20 PM »

Left coast checking in.  Morning Shank.
So how does the Warden (lady of the house in the vernacular) feel about cigar smoking....and your new found empowering friends?

« Reply #96 on: January 26, 2017, 12:41:27 PM »

Not sure what these go for but they have shown up on Famous' bid:

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/la-flor-dominicana-la-nox-la-nox-cigars/item-53004?auctionnum=1822520
Best generally available box prices are ~$180.  Good discount but still a bit high for me.
Wasn't sure, never priced them. Better pricing with VIP?
$180 is VIP.  Use that as a guide....if sale price is better, than consider it a decent deal.
Afternoon and ladies, salad greens with baked salmon at my desk for lunch.  2.5 more hours and it is the weekend!

I have bought 2 boxes of the LaNox at the Famous Bid for the $134.   They have been up quite a few times and I don't recall ever seeing a bid on them.

Fabulous smokes IMHO.

« Reply #97 on: January 26, 2017, 12:43:10 PM »

Not sure what these go for but they have shown up on Famous' bid:

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/la-flor-dominicana-la-nox-la-nox-cigars/item-53004?auctionnum=1822520
Best generally available box prices are ~$180.  Good discount but still a bit high for me.
Wasn't sure, never priced them. Better pricing with VIP?
$180 is VIP.  Use that as a guide....if sale price is better, than consider it a decent deal.
Looks like they can be had for $134, only an hour left and 5 boxes up, no bids

« Reply #98 on: January 26, 2017, 12:43:57 PM »

Not sure what these go for but they have shown up on Famous' bid:

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/la-flor-dominicana-la-nox-la-nox-cigars/item-53004?auctionnum=1822520
Best generally available box prices are ~$180.  Good discount but still a bit high for me.
Wasn't sure, never priced them. Better pricing with VIP?
$180 is VIP.  Use that as a guide....if sale price is better, than consider it a decent deal.
Afternoon  ladies, salad greens with baked salmon at my desk for lunch.  2.5 more hours and it is the weekend!

I have bought 2 boxes of the LaNox at the Famous Bid for the $134, paid just over $10 for one in the B&M..   They have been up quite a few times and I don't recall ever seeing a bid on them.

Fabulous smokes IMHO.

« Reply #99 on: January 26, 2017, 12:44:11 PM »

Not sure what these go for but they have shown up on Famous' bid:

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/la-flor-dominicana-la-nox-la-nox-cigars/item-53004?auctionnum=1822520
Best generally available box prices are ~$180.  Good discount but still a bit high for me.
Wasn't sure, never priced them. Better pricing with VIP?
$180 is VIP.  Use that as a guide....if sale price is better, than consider it a decent deal.
Afternoon and ladies, salad greens with baked salmon at my desk for lunch.  2.5 more hours and it is the weekend!

I have bought 2 boxes of the LaNox at the Famous Bid for the $134.   They have been up quite a few times and I don't recall ever seeing a bid on them.

Fabulous smokes IMHO.
Fabulous? Where do you rank them amongst our other favorites?

« Reply #100 on: January 26, 2017, 12:45:47 PM »

Not sure what these go for but they have shown up on Famous' bid:

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/la-flor-dominicana-la-nox-la-nox-cigars/item-53004?auctionnum=1822520
Best generally available box prices are ~$180.  Good discount but still a bit high for me.
Wasn't sure, never priced them. Better pricing with VIP?
$180 is VIP.  Use that as a guide....if sale price is better, than consider it a decent deal.
Afternoon and ladies, salad greens with baked salmon at my desk for lunch.  2.5 more hours and it is the weekend!

I have bought 2 boxes of the LaNox at the Famous Bid for the $134.   They have been up quite a few times and I don't recall ever seeing a bid on them.

Fabulous smokes IMHO.
Fabulous? Where do you rank them amongst our other favorites?
Oh hard to say exactly where I rate them but definitely a top shelf smoke I think   Quite a bit different than other LFD's, smoother smoke.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/26/2017
« Reply #101 on: January 26, 2017, 12:45:56 PM »

Not sure what these go for but they have shown up on Famous' bid:

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/la-flor-dominicana-la-nox-la-nox-cigars/item-53004?auctionnum=1822520
Best generally available box prices are ~$180.  Good discount but still a bit high for me.
Wasn't sure, never priced them. Better pricing with VIP?
$180 is VIP.  Use that as a guide....if sale price is better, than consider it a decent deal.
Afternoon and ladies, salad greens with baked salmon at my desk for lunch.  2.5 more hours and it is the weekend!

I have bought 2 boxes of the LaNox at the Famous Bid for the $134.   They have been up quite a few times and I don't recall ever seeing a bid on them.

Fabulous smokes IMHO.
Fabulous? Where do you rank them amongst our other favorites?

Yeah... .vs say the El Oso or the Futuro? (similar price point)

« Reply #102 on: January 26, 2017, 12:46:40 PM »

[...]

Round boxes with magnetic lid is pretty cool too.

They come in a corona size also but have not seen those on the bid

« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2017, 12:47:01 PM »

Very interesting article about the history of Spam. Now I want some.

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2015/01/20/americas-miracle-meat-the-story-of-spam-3-recipes/

« Reply #104 on: January 26, 2017, 12:49:00 PM »

Not sure what these go for but they have shown up on Famous' bid:

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/la-flor-dominicana-la-nox-la-nox-cigars/item-53004?auctionnum=1822520
Best generally available box prices are ~$180.  Good discount but still a bit high for me.
Wasn't sure, never priced them. Better pricing with VIP?
$180 is VIP.  Use that as a guide....if sale price is better, than consider it a decent deal.
Afternoon and ladies, salad greens with baked salmon at my desk for lunch.  2.5 more hours and it is the weekend!

I have bought 2 boxes of the LaNox at the Famous Bid for the $134.   They have been up quite a few times and I don't recall ever seeing a bid on them.

Fabulous smokes IMHO.
Fabulous? Where do you rank them amongst our other favorites?
Right around here.