Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

« Reply #135 on: January 26, 2017, 03:24:18 PM »

Just got the call, first job I interviewed for has been offered to me. Thank god for getting away from fucking performance based scheduling.

Nice! Congrats, Golf. Was this the over or under qualified position?
This was the overqualified one.
Excellent Dave, congrats. Can you please rub off on Tony a bit?
Well, he's talking about doing CF on Saturday now, so I don't if I'll have the chance to rub anything off on him. :D

So, he'll just need to continue rubbing it out himself... just add it to the short list.
I heard it's already on the short list.
+1 with Tony's short list

« Reply #136 on: January 26, 2017, 03:26:06 PM »

Just got the call, first job I interviewed for has been offered to me. Thank god for getting away from fucking performance based scheduling.
Is that the one you are overqualified for or under-qualified?
Read first please, the overqualified one
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/26/2017
« Reply #137 on: January 26, 2017, 03:26:16 PM »

Just got the call, first job I interviewed for has been offered to me. Thank god for getting away from fucking performance based scheduling.
Is that the one you are overqualified for or under-qualified?

...keep reading.  ::)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/26/2017
« Reply #138 on: January 26, 2017, 03:28:35 PM »

Just got the call, first job I interviewed for has been offered to me. Thank god for getting away from fucking performance based scheduling.

Nice! Congrats, Golf. Was this the over or under qualified position?
This was the overqualified one.

Sounds like you've earned a cigar this evening.  ;)
I don't know, it looks awful cold out there. Lol. Maybe I'll just have an adult beverage and stay warm on my couch.
Starting to get chilly here too.  1/2 way through the lunchtime cigar, the wind came up and it got a bit chilly.

Sunny and 56 here... I can work with that.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/26/2017
« Reply #139 on: January 26, 2017, 03:29:20 PM »

Time to hit the bricks. Hazzuh!
Later Dave
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/26/2017
« Reply #140 on: January 26, 2017, 03:29:55 PM »

Rubbing It Out Lull?
These things take time...
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/26/2017
« Reply #141 on: January 26, 2017, 03:55:12 PM »

Any suggestions for a ride home cigar?  pulled out a montechristo platnum I got about a month ago.  never tried one so was thinking about it or the Punch Rare Corojo.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/26/2017
« Reply #142 on: January 26, 2017, 04:05:41 PM »

Any suggestions for a ride home cigar?  pulled out a montechristo platnum I got about a month ago.  never tried one so was thinking about it or the Punch Rare Corojo.

The Monte is telling me it's a Friday smoke. So, smoke the Punch tonight and the Monte tomorrow.  ;)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/26/2017
« Reply #143 on: January 26, 2017, 04:12:14 PM »

Any suggestions for a ride home cigar?  pulled out a montechristo platnum I got about a month ago.  never tried one so was thinking about it or the Punch Rare Corojo.

The Monte is telling me it's a Friday smoke. So, smoke the Punch tonight and the Monte tomorrow.  ;)
Sounds like a good plan to me.  thanks!  the MBIII was a good steer last night so we may be on a roll here.

« Reply #144 on: January 26, 2017, 04:18:22 PM »

I played "Tetris" with my tupperdor earlier, made nice progress and found stuff I'd forgotten about
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/26/2017
« Reply #145 on: January 26, 2017, 04:27:11 PM »

Any suggestions for a ride home cigar?  pulled out a montechristo platnum I got about a month ago.  never tried one so was thinking about it or the Punch Rare Corojo.

The Monte is telling me it's a Friday smoke. So, smoke the Punch tonight and the Monte tomorrow.  ;)
Sounds like a good plan to me.  thanks!  the MBIII was a good steer last night so we may be on a roll here.

The Punch is usually a solid smoke. I haven't had the Monte either, but if it is in any way lacking, It's Friday so you should get to smoke another to make up for it.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/26/2017
« Reply #146 on: January 26, 2017, 04:29:56 PM »

I played "Tetris" with my tupperdor earlier, made nice progress and found stuff I'd forgotten about

I have the same issue. Especially when I put loose sticks in a box that just has enough room... Like finding lost money.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/26/2017
« Reply #147 on: January 26, 2017, 04:30:48 PM »

Time to head home. Have a good evening, fellas... and enjoy those smokes!

« Reply #148 on: January 26, 2017, 04:33:41 PM »

Time to head home. Have a good evening, fellas... and enjoy those smokes!
Later Steve, have a good one

« Reply #149 on: January 26, 2017, 04:39:35 PM »

Just got the call, first job I interviewed for has been offered to me. Thank god for getting away from fucking performance based scheduling.

Nice! Congrats, Golf. Was this the over or under qualified position?
This was the overqualified one.

Sounds like you've earned a cigar this evening.  ;)
I don't know, it looks awful cold out there. Lol. Maybe I'll just have an adult beverage and stay warm on my couch.
Starting to get chilly here too.  1/2 way through the lunchtime cigar, the wind came up and it got a bit chilly.
We've had the sleet/snow mix all day, supposed to get a couple inches overnight. TWSS
Feels like 22° from the 50's yesterday.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13