Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

« Reply #150 on: January 26, 2017, 04:40:02 PM »

Nicer out than I thought, Fallen Angel Corona lit.

« Reply #151 on: January 26, 2017, 04:41:22 PM »

Time to hit the bricks. Hazzuh!
HUZZAH on your new job at your old job.

« Reply #152 on: January 26, 2017, 04:42:00 PM »

Just got the call, first job I interviewed for has been offered to me. Thank god for getting away from fucking performance based scheduling.
Is that the one you are overqualified for or under-qualified?
Read first please, the overqualified one
GFY...I'm in the middle of a meeting and don't have time for  catch-up reading before posting.  At least I got my answer.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/26/2017
« Reply #153 on: January 26, 2017, 04:44:50 PM »

Time to head home. Have a good evening, fellas... and enjoy those smokes!
Later Gator
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/26/2017
« Reply #154 on: January 26, 2017, 04:45:44 PM »

see y'all tomorrow.

« Reply #155 on: January 26, 2017, 04:56:52 PM »

Time to head home. Have a good evening, fellas... and enjoy those smokes!
Later Gator
After awhile crocodile.

« Reply #156 on: January 26, 2017, 04:57:07 PM »

Just got the call, first job I interviewed for has been offered to me. Thank god for getting away from fucking performance based scheduling.
Is that the one you are overqualified for or under-qualified?
Read first please, the overqualified one
GFY...I'm in the middle of a meeting and don't have time for  catch-up reading before posting.  At least I got my answer.
What?! I was polite!

« Reply #157 on: January 26, 2017, 04:59:46 PM »

Just got the call, first job I interviewed for has been offered to me. Thank god for getting away from fucking performance based scheduling.
Is that the one you are overqualified for or under-qualified?
Read first please, the overqualified one
GFY...I'm in the middle of a meeting and don't have time for  catch-up reading before posting.  At least I got my answer.
What?! I was polite!
Indeed you were, sounds like a little work makes Travellin Dave grumpy.

« Reply #158 on: January 26, 2017, 05:05:54 PM »

Just got the call, first job I interviewed for has been offered to me. Thank god for getting away from fucking performance based scheduling.
Is that the one you are overqualified for or under-qualified?
Read first please, the overqualified one
GFY...I'm in the middle of a meeting and don't have time for  catch-up reading before posting.  At least I got my answer.
What?! I was polite!
Indeed you were, sounds like a little work makes Travellin Dave grumpy.
I was thinking the exact same thing

« Reply #159 on: January 26, 2017, 05:10:07 PM »

Just got the call, first job I interviewed for has been offered to me. Thank god for getting away from fucking performance based scheduling.
Is that the one you are overqualified for or under-qualified?
Read first please, the overqualified one
GFY...I'm in the middle of a meeting and don't have time for  catch-up reading before posting.  At least I got my answer.
What?! I was polite!
Indeed you were, sounds like a little work makes Travellin Dave grumpy.
I was thinking the exact same thing
Indication it is time for him to retire.

« Reply #160 on: January 26, 2017, 05:55:04 PM »

Just got the call, first job I interviewed for has been offered to me. Thank god for getting away from fucking performance based scheduling.
Is that the one you are overqualified for or under-qualified?
Read first please, the overqualified one
GFY...I'm in the middle of a meeting and don't have time for  catch-up reading before posting.  At least I got my answer.
What?! I was polite!
Indeed you were, sounds like a little work makes Travellin Dave grumpy.
I was thinking the exact same thing
Indication it is time for him to retire.
You know how crotchety those old guys get.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #161 on: January 26, 2017, 06:36:04 PM »

Afternoon all! So where are the deals today? Word is the Buena Vistas suck? Too bad. They sure are cheap!

Looked at the "best deals under $1/$2" at one site or another the other day. It suggested things like Phillies Blunt and Titans. Other than people filling em with pot, I have no idea who buys those things! Nasty!

« Reply #162 on: January 26, 2017, 06:44:00 PM »

Afternoon all! So where are the deals today? Word is the Buena Vistas suck? Too bad. They sure are cheap!

Looked at the "best deals under $1/$2" at one site or another the other day. It suggested things like Phillies Blunt and Titans. Other than people filling em with pot, I have no idea who buys those things! Nasty!
Afternoon Shank, 601 deal at JR is about The best deal I have heard today but got to buy quantity to come out
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #163 on: January 26, 2017, 06:51:12 PM »

Ah, yes. I think I saw that Laranjas are on sale at 4 bucks ea also. Is that a good price?
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #164 on: January 26, 2017, 06:52:40 PM »

...btw,  Herencia Cubana fired up, with black coffee...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13