« Reply #120 on: January 17, 2017, 12:24:17 PM »

somehow I acquired CA-MRSA. stronger antibiotic. the drainage is a sign of healing as is the swelling has gone down.
nap time soon.
So your head is not going to fall off soon?
Well Dean'O - it is spread by skin to skin contact so I don't think it is too difficult to figure out how you might have come about it :o  Which one might be the only question.
and air-borne.
neither lady or redhead has symptoms but will get checked.

« Reply #121 on: January 17, 2017, 12:24:34 PM »

24 hr. Room 101 blowout at JR, will let you decide if prices are "sponge worthy"
Very good prices overall.  Best prices I've seen on Namakubi in quite a while
Best vitola variety for San Andres and HN.
Solid prices for Johnny Tobacconaut, but still have more room to drop.
Dave, is it your feeling that there is still a lot of Johnny inventory around?
Yes, I'm thinking inventory of Johnny Tobacconaut and Chief Cool Arrow are fairly hight, and "discounted prices" are still premium.  Think they will come down another step.  Totally a hunch/guess on my part.

« Reply #122 on: January 17, 2017, 12:25:30 PM »

24 hr. Room 101 blowout at JR, will let you decide if prices are "sponge worthy"
Thanks for the heads up, having taken a look I would hope for/anticipate better pricing down the road but who knows?

$64.26 is a pretty good deal on a box of Namakubi Roxxo's, imo... w/free shipping

Odd that the Tobacconaut's don't include free shipping
What about when combined with one of the others?

« Reply #123 on: January 17, 2017, 12:28:14 PM »

Time for some lunch - Pizza!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/17/2017
« Reply #124 on: January 17, 2017, 12:29:40 PM »

24 hr. Room 101 blowout at JR, will let you decide if prices are "sponge worthy"
Thanks for the heads up, having taken a look I would hope for/anticipate better pricing down the road but who knows?

$64.26 is a pretty good deal on a box of Namakubi Roxxo's, imo... w/free shipping

Odd that the Tobacconaut's don't include free shipping
What about when combined with one of the others?

Not gonna combine... NJDave said those are a HOLD. ;D (but yes, it does)
May just get the box of 'kubi roxxo

« Reply #125 on: January 17, 2017, 12:35:26 PM »

And the Houston MLK Day Report:

4 shot along MLK Blvd. at party honoring civil rights icon
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/17/2017
« Reply #126 on: January 17, 2017, 12:39:23 PM »

24 hr. Room 101 blowout at JR, will let you decide if prices are "sponge worthy"
Thanks for the heads up, having taken a look I would hope for/anticipate better pricing down the road but who knows?

$64.26 is a pretty good deal on a box of Namakubi Roxxo's, imo... w/free shipping

Odd that the Tobacconaut's don't include free shipping
What about when combined with one of the others?

Not gonna combine... NJDave said those are a HOLD. ;D (but yes, it does)
May just get the box of 'kubi roxxo

The HN's also get FREE Shipping... How much did the devil end up for the bundles of the 305's?
These would be 25/$64.07

« Reply #127 on: January 17, 2017, 12:42:45 PM »

And the Houston MLK Day Report:

4 shot along MLK Blvd. at party honoring civil rights icon
Houston - at least it's safer than Chicago!

« Reply #128 on: January 17, 2017, 12:44:10 PM »

And the Houston MLK Day Report:

4 shot along MLK Blvd. at party honoring civil rights icon

Former Klan Grand Dragon to MLK's daughter: I'm sorry.

« Reply #129 on: January 17, 2017, 12:45:03 PM »

24 hr. Room 101 blowout at JR, will let you decide if prices are "sponge worthy"
Thanks for the heads up, having taken a look I would hope for/anticipate better pricing down the road but who knows?

$64.26 is a pretty good deal on a box of Namakubi Roxxo's, imo... w/free shipping

Odd that the Tobacconaut's don't include free shipping
What about when combined with one of the others?

Not gonna combine... NJDave said those are a HOLD. ;D (but yes, it does)
May just get the box of 'kubi roxxo
Box of Nam..... Tiburon's for me @ $72 shipped, picked up a box of them in the Ecuador's on the famous bid a while back so now I have one of each.

« Reply #130 on: January 17, 2017, 12:46:06 PM »

And the Houston MLK Day Report:

4 shot along MLK Blvd. at party honoring civil rights icon
Houston - at least it's safer than Chicago!
Not as much as it looks like, that was just on MLK Day at one location in Houston and Chicago was for the entire city over the weekend.

« Reply #131 on: January 17, 2017, 12:51:28 PM »

And the Houston MLK Day Report:

4 shot along MLK Blvd. at party honoring civil rights icon
Houston - at least it's safer than Chicago!
Not as much as it looks like, that was just on MLK Day at one location in Houston and Chicago was for the entire city over the weekend.
Well, it's the statistical bias that counts. ;)

« Reply #132 on: January 17, 2017, 12:52:51 PM »

And the Houston MLK Day Report:

4 shot along MLK Blvd. at party honoring civil rights icon
Houston - at least it's safer than Chicago!
Not as much as it looks like, that was just on MLK Day at one location in Houston and Chicago was for the entire city over the weekend.
Well, it's the statistical bias that counts. ;)
That is what numbers were invented for..........

« Reply #133 on: January 17, 2017, 12:56:55 PM »

Johnny prices look decent, don't know how many are still out there in the system
I think a good possibility will be Famous, if they have stock and clear them out you can also use a coupon

I wonder if that code from JR still works?
I was going to check that on some Namakubi's but I can't even get their site to work right.

Famous was out of most of the better choices the other night.
Tex, Wow, check out famous prices on the room 101 blowout now, chief cool arrow was $151 the other day, another famous famous flip, no not our Flip
They are some real scumbags, after Fish said catsrule worked I tried to buy a box of Namakubi Papi Chulo Ecuador's when it said 4 remaining but every time I tried to put them in my cart they said sold out.  Now that they jacked the price up I was able to put 4 boxes in my cart and it still showed 3 available.

The famous deal did not include FS either.
I think they just hate you.
GFY
Thanks, buddy. My ass was dragging before that. Now I can move on with my day.

« Reply #134 on: January 17, 2017, 12:59:38 PM »

24 hr. Room 101 blowout at JR, will let you decide if prices are "sponge worthy"
Thanks for the heads up, having taken a look I would hope for/anticipate better pricing down the road but who knows?

$64.26 is a pretty good deal on a box of Namakubi Roxxo's, imo... w/free shipping

Odd that the Tobacconaut's don't include free shipping
What about when combined with one of the others?

Not gonna combine... NJDave said those are a HOLD. ;D (but yes, it does)
May just get the box of 'kubi roxxo

The HN's also get FREE Shipping... How much did the devil end up for the bundles of the 305's?
These would be 25/$64.07
25/$59.99 + 6.95 S&H