« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2017, 11:59:52 AM »

Johnny prices look decent, don't know how many are still out there in the system
I think a good possibility will be Famous, if they have stock and clear them out you can also use a coupon

I wonder if that code from JR still works?
I was going to check that on some Namakubi's but I can't even get their site to work right.

Famous was out of most of the better choices the other night.
Tex, Wow, check out famous prices on the room 101 blowout now, chief cool arrow was $151 the other day, another famous famous flip, no not our Flip
MC Papi Chulos only $360 a box. Get 'em quick!

« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2017, 12:01:20 PM »

Johnny prices look decent, don't know how many are still out there in the system
I think a good possibility will be Famous, if they have stock and clear them out you can also use a coupon

I wonder if that code from JR still works?
I was going to check that on some Namakubi's but I can't even get their site to work right.

Famous was out of most of the better choices the other night.
Tex, Wow, check out famous prices on the room 101 blowout now, chief cool arrow was $151 the other day, another famous famous flip, no not our Flip
They are some real scumbags, after Fish said catsrule worked I tried to buy a box of Namakubi Papi Chulo Ecuador's when it said 4 remaining but every time I tried to put them in my cart they said sold out.  Now that they jacked the price up I was able to put 4 boxes in my cart and it still showed 3 available.

The famous deal did not include FS either.
They can definitely be shady, shocks me that they still allow "catsrule" to work

« Reply #107 on: January 17, 2017, 12:01:42 PM »

[...]

I think they just hate you.

« Reply #108 on: January 17, 2017, 12:03:13 PM »

somehow I acquired CA-MRSA. stronger antibiotic. the drainage is a sign of healing as is the swelling has gone down.
nap time soon.

« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2017, 12:03:43 PM »

[...]

GFY
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #110 on: January 17, 2017, 12:03:54 PM »

[...]

True, however they did have $30 off $150 which brought the Chief's down to $126.94 shipped

« Reply #111 on: January 17, 2017, 12:04:18 PM »

somehow I acquired CA-MRSA. stronger antibiotic. the drainage is a sign of healing as is the swelling has gone down.
nap time soon.
So your head is not going to fall off soon?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/17/2017
« Reply #112 on: January 17, 2017, 12:06:30 PM »

24 hr. Room 101 blowout at JR, will let you decide if prices are "sponge worthy"
Thanks for the heads up, having taken a look I would hope for/anticipate better pricing down the road but who knows?

$64.26 is a pretty good deal on a box of Namakubi Roxxo's, imo... w/free shipping

Odd that the Tobacconaut's don't include free shipping

« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2017, 12:07:28 PM »

somehow I acquired CA-MRSA. stronger antibiotic. the drainage is a sign of healing as is the swelling has gone down.
nap time soon.
So your head is not going to fall off soon?
Well Dean'O - it is spread by skin to skin contact so I don't think it is too difficult to figure out how you might have come about it :o  Which one might be the only question.

« Reply #114 on: January 17, 2017, 12:09:23 PM »

24 hr. Room 101 blowout at JR, will let you decide if prices are "sponge worthy"
Thanks for the heads up, having taken a look I would hope for/anticipate better pricing down the road but who knows?

$64.26 is a pretty good deal on a box of Namakubi Roxxo's, imo... w/free shipping

Odd that the Tobacconaut's don't include free shipping
It's not that odd when you remember they're trying to screw Tex.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/17/2017
« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2017, 12:11:16 PM »

24 hr. Room 101 blowout at JR, will let you decide if prices are "sponge worthy"
Thanks for the heads up, having taken a look I would hope for/anticipate better pricing down the road but who knows?

$64.26 is a pretty good deal on a box of Namakubi Roxxo's, imo... w/free shipping

Odd that the Tobacconaut's don't include free shipping
It's not that odd when you remember they're trying to screw Tex.

CNS... Lori does know how to rattle his cage.

« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2017, 12:11:18 PM »

[...]

They will likely do a re-run but after the other 101 deals I am trying not to overbite too soon - AGAIN!

« Reply #117 on: January 17, 2017, 12:13:02 PM »

24 hr. Room 101 blowout at JR, will let you decide if prices are "sponge worthy"
Thanks for the heads up, having taken a look I would hope for/anticipate better pricing down the road but who knows?

$64.26 is a pretty good deal on a box of Namakubi Roxxo's, imo... w/free shipping

Odd that the Tobacconaut's don't include free shipping
It's not that odd when you remember they're trying to screw Tex.
Sorry to disappoint but Tex was not trying to buy those.

Edit:  Tex wants a 5'r or so of Chief's and a cheap box of Namakubi Papi Chulo Ecuador's is about it but if really cheap I would take a box of Chief's.

« Reply #118 on: January 17, 2017, 12:19:36 PM »

Morning, muchachos. GFY.

« Reply #119 on: January 17, 2017, 12:22:32 PM »

somehow I acquired CA-MRSA. stronger antibiotic. the drainage is a sign of healing as is the swelling has gone down.
nap time soon.
So your head is not going to fall off soon?
nor roll on the floor with convulsions.