CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14

Author Topic: 1/17/2017  (Read 14644 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 1/17/2017
« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2017, 11:59:52 AM »

Johnny prices look decent, don't know how many are still out there in the system
I think a good possibility will be Famous, if they have stock and clear them out you can also use a coupon

I wonder if that code from JR still works?
I was going to check that on some Namakubi's but I can't even get their site to work right.

Famous was out of most of the better choices the other night.
Tex, Wow, check out famous prices on the room 101 blowout now, chief cool arrow was $151 the other day, another famous famous flip, no not our Flip
MC Papi Chulos only $360 a box. Get 'em quick!

sfish

« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2017, 12:01:20 PM »

Johnny prices look decent, don't know how many are still out there in the system
I think a good possibility will be Famous, if they have stock and clear them out you can also use a coupon

I was going to check that on some Namakubi's but I can't even get their site to work right.

Tex, Wow, check out famous prices on the room 101 blowout now, chief cool arrow was $151 the other day, another famous famous flip, no not our Flip
They are some real scumbags, after Fish said catsrule worked I tried to buy a box of Namakubi Papi Chulo Ecuador's when it said 4 remaining but every time I tried to put them in my cart they said sold out.  Now that they jacked the price up I was able to put 4 boxes in my cart and it still showed 3 available.

The famous deal did not include FS either.
They can definitely be shady, shocks me that they still allow "catsrule" to work

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #107 on: January 17, 2017, 12:01:42 PM »

They are some real scumbags, after Fish said catsrule worked I tried to buy a box of Namakubi Papi Chulo Ecuador's when it said 4 remaining but every time I tried to put them in my cart they said sold out.  Now that they jacked the price up I was able to put 4 boxes in my cart and it still showed 3 available.

I think they just hate you.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #108 on: January 17, 2017, 12:03:13 PM »

somehow I acquired CA-MRSA. stronger antibiotic. the drainage is a sign of healing as is the swelling has gone down.
nap time soon.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2017, 12:03:43 PM »

I think they just hate you.
GFY

tcarblu

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #110 on: January 17, 2017, 12:03:54 PM »

True, however they did have $30 off $150 which brought the Chief's down to $126.94 shipped

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #111 on: January 17, 2017, 12:04:18 PM »

somehow I acquired CA-MRSA. stronger antibiotic. the drainage is a sign of healing as is the swelling has gone down.
nap time soon.
So your head is not going to fall off soon?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #112 on: January 17, 2017, 12:06:30 PM »

24 hr. Room 101 blowout at JR, will let you decide if prices are "sponge worthy"
Thanks for the heads up, having taken a look I would hope for/anticipate better pricing down the road but who knows?

$64.26 is a pretty good deal on a box of Namakubi Roxxo's, imo... w/free shipping

Odd that the Tobacconaut's don't include free shipping

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2017, 12:07:28 PM »

nap time soon.
Well Dean'O - it is spread by skin to skin contact so I don't think it is too difficult to figure out how you might have come about it :o  Which one might be the only question.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #114 on: January 17, 2017, 12:09:23 PM »

24 hr. Room 101 blowout at JR, will let you decide if prices are "sponge worthy"
Thanks for the heads up, having taken a look I would hope for/anticipate better pricing down the road but who knows?

$64.26 is a pretty good deal on a box of Namakubi Roxxo's, imo... w/free shipping

It's not that odd when you remember they're trying to screw Tex.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2017, 12:11:16 PM »

CNS... Lori does know how to rattle his cage.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2017, 12:11:18 PM »

True, however they did have $30 off $150 which brought the Chief's down to $126.94 shipped
They will likely do a re-run but after the other 101 deals I am trying not to overbite too soon - AGAIN!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #117 on: January 17, 2017, 12:13:02 PM »

Sorry to disappoint but Tex was not trying to buy those.

Edit:  Tex wants a 5'r or so of Chief's and a cheap box of Namakubi Papi Chulo Ecuador's is about it but if really cheap I would take a box of Chief's.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #118 on: January 17, 2017, 12:19:36 PM »

Morning, muchachos. GFY.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #119 on: January 17, 2017, 12:22:32 PM »

nap time soon.
nor roll on the floor with convulsions.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14