« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2017, 10:26:17 AM »

Morning AWOLFlip
I either smoked too little, or was way optimistic, on packing a 4 count and
a 12 count Herf-a-dore. I only smoked about 8 cigars. brought at least that many home.

« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2017, 10:26:49 AM »

Morning AWOLFlip
I either smoked too little, or was way optimistic, on packing a 4 count and
a 12 count Herf-a-dore. I only smoked about 8 cigars. brought at least that many home.
Better to have too many, than not enough. Welcome back.

« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2017, 10:29:27 AM »

I believe the following link to be legit. If so, we have a "dooty" to sign it.

http://capwiz.com/cigarrights/issues/alert/?alertid=74744626
Not that it'll likely make a difference, but I definitely filled it out to send to my rep, whose last name is Fudge.

Cornelius Fudge who heads up the Ministry of Magic?
Had to google that one, figured it was a HP reference. Haven't read/watched those mesself.
I'm amazed.  How could you have not?
Never appealed to me to read when they were initially released, and now that's it's so popular and my wife keeps nagging at me to read them, kinda makes me want to less, you know?
They're clever. I fully support your wife on this one.

« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2017, 10:30:08 AM »

don't they know that the Aliens, took the whole jet?
hello boys, I'm Back!
Welcome back, Flip.

« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2017, 10:31:36 AM »

Morning AWOLFlip
I either smoked too little, or was way optimistic, on packing a 4 count and
a 12 count Herf-a-dore. I only smoked about 8 cigars. brought at least that many home.
Better to have too many, than not enough. Welcome back.
That's what I always say.

« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2017, 10:40:07 AM »

Morning AWOLFlip
I either smoked too little, or was way optimistic, on packing a 4 count and
a 12 count Herf-a-dore. I only smoked about 8 cigars. brought at least that many home.
No question, smoked too little.

« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2017, 10:41:47 AM »

Morning AWOLFlip
I either smoked too little, or was way optimistic, on packing a 4 count and
a 12 count Herf-a-dore. I only smoked about 8 cigars. brought at least that many home.
Better to have too many, than not enough. Welcome back.
That's what I always say.
You should break even or have no more than 1 leftover for an emergency so in this case you simply did not smoke enough

« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2017, 10:51:35 AM »

Morning AWOLFlip
I either smoked too little, or was way optimistic, on packing a 4 count and
a 12 count Herf-a-dore. I only smoked about 8 cigars. brought at least that many home.
Better to have too many, than not enough. Welcome back.
That's what I always say.
You should break even or have no more than 1 leftover for an emergency so in this case you simply did not smoke enough
i should have endured the cold on the first day, and smoked 3 cigars a day instead of two. and not skipped a day around Thursday.

« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2017, 10:53:24 AM »

From the folks at Warped Cigars:

The people have spoken over at Cigar Dojo and Maestro del Tiempo has taken their 2016 #1 Cigar of the Year!

 With over 30,000 active members of the Cigar Dojo app, we are humbled and extremely excited about this honor.

 PS - Did you know that the HIGHEST ranked cigar in Cigar Dojo's history is Don Reynaldo Regalos?

« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2017, 10:53:44 AM »

I only have about 1228 unread emails left, have 1392 in the deleted folder.
Day is just zipping along.

« Reply #85 on: January 17, 2017, 10:55:23 AM »

I only have about 1228 unread emails left, have 1392 in the deleted folder.
Day is just zipping along.
Mass Delete - if anything was important they will send it again.

« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2017, 11:09:36 AM »

I only have about 1228 unread emails left, have 1392 in the deleted folder.
Day is just zipping along.
Mass Delete - if anything was important they will send it again.
Perfect strategy, I use it weekly

« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2017, 11:17:13 AM »

From the folks at Warped Cigars:

The people have spoken over at Cigar Dojo and Maestro del Tiempo has taken their 2016 #1 Cigar of the Year!

 With over 30,000 active members of the Cigar Dojo app, we are humbled and extremely excited about this honor.

 PS - Did you know that the HIGHEST ranked cigar in Cigar Dojo's history is Don Reynaldo Regalos?
In addition to their own (which is already posted), Halfwheel will be positing their composite rating next Monday, the 16th.  Cigar Coop will finish with posting their top two over the next couple of days, and the Stogieguys rating is available (rather than a top 25, it is a listing of their "5 stogies" rated cigars [4 cigars including Warped Futuro Selección Suprema, Paul Garmirian 25th Anniversary Connoisseur, Aging Room Cigars Bin No. 1 B Minor and E.P. Carrillo Short Run 2016] and 12 cigars rating 4 1/2 cigars.  They are provided on the 26 December post.

Just FYI in case you use some of these lists to prioritize your own shopping/tasting plans in 2017.
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2017, 11:20:46 AM »

24 hr. Room 101 blowout at JR, will let you decide if prices are "sponge worthy"
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2017, 11:26:03 AM »

Johnny prices look decent, don't know how many are still out there in the system