« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2017, 11:26:08 AM »

24 hr. Room 101 blowout at JR, will let you decide if prices are "sponge worthy"
Thanks for the heads up, having taken a look I would hope for/anticipate better pricing down the road but who knows?

« Reply #91 on: January 17, 2017, 11:27:46 AM »

Johnny prices look decent, don't know how many are still out there in the system
I think a good possibility will be Famous, if they have stock and clear them out you can also use a coupon

I wonder if that code from JR still works?

« Reply #92 on: January 17, 2017, 11:30:49 AM »

Johnny prices look decent, don't know how many are still out there in the system
I think a good possibility will be Famous, if they have stock and clear them out you can also use a coupon

I wonder if that code from JR still works?
Anybody remember that code?

« Reply #93 on: January 17, 2017, 11:31:46 AM »

Johnny prices look decent, don't know how many are still out there in the system
I think a good possibility will be Famous, if they have stock and clear them out you can also use a coupon

I wonder if that code from JR still works?
I was going to check that on some Namakubi's but I can't even get their site to work right.

Famous was out of most of the better choices the other night.
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #94 on: January 17, 2017, 11:32:05 AM »

Johnny prices look decent, don't know how many are still out there in the system
I think a good possibility will be Famous, if they have stock and clear them out you can also use a coupon

I wonder if that code from JR still works?
it does, JRDOJO1

« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2017, 11:35:09 AM »

24 hr. Room 101 blowout at JR, will let you decide if prices are "sponge worthy"
Very good prices overall.  Best prices I've seen on Namakubi in quite a while
Best vitola variety for San Andres and HN.
Solid prices for Johnny Tobacconaut, but still have more room to drop.

« Reply #96 on: January 17, 2017, 11:36:42 AM »

Johnny prices look decent, don't know how many are still out there in the system
I think a good possibility will be Famous, if they have stock and clear them out you can also use a coupon

I wonder if that code from JR still works?
Anybody remember that code?
I wrote it down actually,

jrdogo1
I suggest using tcar's rather than your's on an order.

« Reply #97 on: January 17, 2017, 11:38:08 AM »

Johnny prices look decent, don't know how many are still out there in the system
I think a good possibility will be Famous, if they have stock and clear them out you can also use a coupon

I wonder if that code from JR still works?
Anybody remember that code?
I wrote it down actually,

jrdogo1
I suggest using tcar's rather than your's on an order.
So do I , typo on mine had it written down correct.
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #98 on: January 17, 2017, 11:38:23 AM »

24 hr. Room 101 blowout at JR, will let you decide if prices are "sponge worthy"
Very good prices overall.  Best prices I've seen on Namakubi in quite a while
Best vitola variety for San Andres and HN.
Solid prices for Johnny Tobacconaut, but still have more room to drop.
Dave, is it your feeling that there is still a lot of Johnny inventory around?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/17/2017
« Reply #99 on: January 17, 2017, 11:39:38 AM »

24 hr. Room 101 blowout at JR, will let you decide if prices are "sponge worthy"
Thanks for the heads up, having taken a look I would hope for/anticipate better pricing down the road but who knows?

$64.26 is a pretty good deal on a box of Namakubi Roxxo's, imo... w/free shipping

« Reply #100 on: January 17, 2017, 11:39:48 AM »

24 hr. Room 101 blowout at JR, will let you decide if prices are "sponge worthy"
Hahaha
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #101 on: January 17, 2017, 11:40:37 AM »

24 hr. Room 101 blowout at JR, will let you decide if prices are "sponge worthy"
Hahaha
Thanks, Mayor
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #102 on: January 17, 2017, 11:49:36 AM »

Johnny prices look decent, don't know how many are still out there in the system
I think a good possibility will be Famous, if they have stock and clear them out you can also use a coupon

I wonder if that code from JR still works?
I was going to check that on some Namakubi's but I can't even get their site to work right.

Famous was out of most of the better choices the other night.
Tex, Wow, check out famous prices on the room 101 blowout now, chief cool arrow was $151 the other day, another famous famous flip, no not our Flip
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #103 on: January 17, 2017, 11:58:49 AM »

Johnny prices look decent, don't know how many are still out there in the system
I think a good possibility will be Famous, if they have stock and clear them out you can also use a coupon

I wonder if that code from JR still works?
I was going to check that on some Namakubi's but I can't even get their site to work right.

Famous was out of most of the better choices the other night.
Tex, Wow, check out famous prices on the room 101 blowout now, chief cool arrow was $151 the other day, another famous famous flip, no not our Flip
And they stated prices were good til 2/28

« Reply #104 on: January 17, 2017, 11:58:57 AM »

Johnny prices look decent, don't know how many are still out there in the system
I think a good possibility will be Famous, if they have stock and clear them out you can also use a coupon

I wonder if that code from JR still works?
I was going to check that on some Namakubi's but I can't even get their site to work right.

Famous was out of most of the better choices the other night.
Tex, Wow, check out famous prices on the room 101 blowout now, chief cool arrow was $151 the other day, another famous famous flip, no not our Flip
They are some real scumbags, after Fish said catsrule worked I tried to buy a box of Namakubi Papi Chulo Ecuador's when it said 4 remaining but every time I tried to put them in my cart they said sold out.  Now that they jacked the price up I was able to put 4 boxes in my cart and it still showed 3 available.

The famous deal did not include FS either.