« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2017, 09:50:45 AM »

I believe the following link to be legit. If so, we have a "dooty" to sign it.

http://capwiz.com/cigarrights/issues/alert/?alertid=74744626

You have tried to access a web page which is in violation of your internet usage policy.

Category: Advocacy Organizations
Commies!
Strangely enough if it was a commie advocacy (bicycle advocacy groups for instance) it would likely have not been blocked but the words Cigar..... or Alcohol will get it blocked every time now.

Edit:  even though it does not block the banter for some reason but it does block halfwheel and all the cigar vendors.

I can say with certainty that your company blocks websites based on list. Our site isn't popular enough to make any list. In this case, it has absolutely nothing to do with tobacco. There is a part of the ban list that includes Advocacy Organizations. On a day when it isn't raining, your IT guys can edit that list.

« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2017, 09:52:02 AM »

I believe the following link to be legit. If so, we have a "dooty" to sign it.

http://capwiz.com/cigarrights/issues/alert/?alertid=74744626
Not that it'll likely make a difference, but I definitely filled it out to send to my rep, whose last name is Fudge.

Cornelius Fudge who heads up the Ministry of Magic?
Had to google that one, figured it was a HP reference. Haven't read/watched those mesself.
You should. They're very good. My daughters are obsessed with the books and the movies.

« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2017, 09:58:00 AM »

I believe the following link to be legit. If so, we have a "dooty" to sign it.

http://capwiz.com/cigarrights/issues/alert/?alertid=74744626
Petitions are for liberals....
And politicians just use it as a way to get your name on the list for endless money requests and propaganda.

I signed the last major petition when the FDA thing was first raised.  You wouldn't believe the number of Obama and Democratic emails I received after that.

« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2017, 09:58:09 AM »

[...]

Makes sense, but the local guys can't edit it only the headquarters assholes can do that and you have to send them a justification for needing access to a blocked site........... As long as they don't block the banter then fuk-um and the horse they rode in on.

« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2017, 09:58:46 AM »

I believe the following link to be legit. If so, we have a "dooty" to sign it.

http://capwiz.com/cigarrights/issues/alert/?alertid=74744626
Not that it'll likely make a difference, but I definitely filled it out to send to my rep, whose last name is Fudge.

Cornelius Fudge who heads up the Ministry of Magic?
Had to google that one, figured it was a HP reference. Haven't read/watched those mesself.
You should. They're very good. My daughters are obsessed with the books and the movies.
What is that saying about LTG's mentality?

« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2017, 09:59:32 AM »

I believe the following link to be legit. If so, we have a "dooty" to sign it.

http://capwiz.com/cigarrights/issues/alert/?alertid=74744626
Not that it'll likely make a difference, but I definitely filled it out to send to my rep, whose last name is Fudge.

Cornelius Fudge who heads up the Ministry of Magic?
Had to google that one, figured it was a HP reference. Haven't read/watched those mesself.
I'm amazed.  How could you have not?

« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2017, 10:00:48 AM »

I believe the following link to be legit. If so, we have a "dooty" to sign it.

http://capwiz.com/cigarrights/issues/alert/?alertid=74744626
Not that it'll likely make a difference, but I definitely filled it out to send to my rep, whose last name is Fudge.

Cornelius Fudge who heads up the Ministry of Magic?
Had to google that one, figured it was a HP reference. Haven't read/watched those mesself.
You should. They're very good. My daughters are obsessed with the books and the movies.
What is that saying about LTG's mentality?
Nothing we didn't already suspect.

« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2017, 10:08:05 AM »

Underwater Search for MH370 Ends With No Trace of Missing Jet

The deep-sea search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 ended on Tuesday without any trace being found of the plane that vanished in 2014 with 239 people on board, the three countries involved in the search said.

The location of Flight MH370 has become one of the world's greatest aviation mysteries since the plane, a Boeing 777, disappeared en route to Beijing from the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur.

"Despite every effort using the best science available ... the search has not been able to locate the aircraft," Malaysian, Australian and Chinese authorities said in a statement.

"The decision to suspend the underwater search has not been taken lightly nor without sadness."

The last search vessel left the area on Tuesday, the three countries said, after scouring the 120,000-sq-km (46,000-sq-mile) area of the Indian Ocean sea floor that has been the focus of the almost-three-year search.

Malaysia, Australia and China agreed in July to suspend the $145 million search if the plane was not found, or if new evidence that might offer a clue as to its whereabouts was not uncovered, once that area had been checked
don't they know that the Aliens, took the whole jet?
hello boys, I'm Back!

« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2017, 10:08:51 AM »

San Lotano, other AJF and backpacks on the Page.

« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2017, 10:08:59 AM »

I believe the following link to be legit. If so, we have a "dooty" to sign it.

http://capwiz.com/cigarrights/issues/alert/?alertid=74744626
Not that it'll likely make a difference, but I definitely filled it out to send to my rep, whose last name is Fudge.

Cornelius Fudge who heads up the Ministry of Magic?
Had to google that one, figured it was a HP reference. Haven't read/watched those mesself.
I'm amazed.  How could you have not?
Never appealed to me to read when they were initially released, and now that's it's so popular and my wife keeps nagging at me to read them, kinda makes me want to less, you know?

« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2017, 10:09:27 AM »

Morning AWOLFlip

« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2017, 10:09:54 AM »

I believe the following link to be legit. If so, we have a "dooty" to sign it.

http://capwiz.com/cigarrights/issues/alert/?alertid=74744626
Not that it'll likely make a difference, but I definitely filled it out to send to my rep, whose last name is Fudge.

Cornelius Fudge who heads up the Ministry of Magic?
Had to google that one, figured it was a HP reference. Haven't read/watched those mesself.
You should. They're very good. My daughters are obsessed with the books and the movies.
As are my wife and my oldest.

« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2017, 10:09:57 AM »

I believe the following link to be legit. If so, we have a "dooty" to sign it.

http://capwiz.com/cigarrights/issues/alert/?alertid=74744626
Not that it'll likely make a difference, but I definitely filled it out to send to my rep, whose last name is Fudge.

Cornelius Fudge who heads up the Ministry of Magic?
Had to google that one, figured it was a HP reference. Haven't read/watched those mesself.
I'm amazed.  How could you have not?
Never appealed to me to read when they were initially released, and now that's it's so popular and my wife keeps nagging at me to read them, kinda makes me want to less, you know?
OK, that part makes sense.

« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2017, 10:15:13 AM »

Flip's Back!

Welcome home Flip, hope the vacation was great!

« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2017, 10:21:46 AM »

I believe the following link to be legit. If so, we have a "dooty" to sign it.

http://capwiz.com/cigarrights/issues/alert/?alertid=74744626
Not that it'll likely make a difference, but I definitely filled it out to send to my rep, whose last name is Fudge.

Cornelius Fudge who heads up the Ministry of Magic?
Had to google that one, figured it was a HP reference. Haven't read/watched those mesself.
I'm amazed.  How could you have not?
Never appealed to me to read when they were initially released, and now that's it's so popular and my wife keeps nagging at me to read them, kinda makes me want to less, you know?
OK, that part makes sense.
Indeed, speaking a language we can all understand