CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on May 19, 2016, 12:00:59 AM

Title: 5/19/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on May 19, 2016, 12:00:59 AM
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 19, 2016, 12:33:41 AM
Good evening/morning. Working for the Man.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 19, 2016, 12:36:20 AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=working%20for%20the%20man
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 19, 2016, 12:38:23 AM
Hehe watching Yankees in the
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 19, 2016, 12:40:03 AM
Desert. Waiting on watching the Cuban missile.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 19, 2016, 12:46:36 AM
I think traveling Dave approves of door #3
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2016, 04:04:25 AM
Morning, all. Friday for me. Not practicing for retirement just yet, but kids are off tomorrow, so decided to take a lazy day.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 05:29:57 AM
Morning, all. Friday for me. Not practicing for retirement just yet, but kids are off tomorrow, so decided to take a lazy day.
Happy Friday!

Never too early to start practicing retirement though.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 19, 2016, 05:29:57 AM
Enjoy your day off LTG
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 05:30:16 AM
Morning Blue & Golf
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2016, 05:30:51 AM
Morning, all. Friday for me. Not practicing for retirement just yet, but kids are off tomorrow, so decided to take a lazy day.
Happy Friday!

Never too early to start practicing retirement though.
In 30 years, I'll have forgotten everything I practiced now anyways. Morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 05:31:22 AM
Desert. Waiting on watching the Cuban missile.
What are you using for tobacco in that pipe?
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 19, 2016, 05:32:14 AM
Morning, all. Friday for me. Not practicing for retirement just yet, but kids are off tomorrow, so decided to take a lazy day.
Happy Friday!

Never too early to start practicing retirement though.
Morning Tex. I am going to die working I will be found in the boiler room and I'll be tossed in for fuel.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 05:35:29 AM
Egyptair Jet with 66 passengers and crew disappeared in flight traveling at 37,000 feet from Paris to Cairo last night.

Some reports of a huge fireball in the sky but those are not confirmed.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2016, 05:36:47 AM
Enjoy your day off LTG
Thanks, Rick. Will do. Best part will be sleeping in a bit. Didn't mind having to get up this early for the past year, since I knew I had to do it. Now that I know I'm only a few weeks away from a much later alarm, it's starting to become a pain.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 05:38:35 AM
Morning, all. Friday for me. Not practicing for retirement just yet, but kids are off tomorrow, so decided to take a lazy day.
Happy Friday!

Never too early to start practicing retirement though.
Morning Tex. I am going to die working I will be found in the boiler room and I'll be tossed in for fuel.
My wife had two cousins living in two different states both die yesterday, a younger male one from probable drug overdose the other from breast cancer.  Pretty freakish!
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 05:40:05 AM
I think traveling Dave approves of door #3
Not really, he gave them a very so-so review.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 19, 2016, 05:49:45 AM
Morning, all. Friday for me. Not practicing for retirement just yet, but kids are off tomorrow, so decided to take a lazy day.
Happy Friday!

Never too early to start practicing retirement though.
Morning Tex. I am going to die working I will be found in the boiler room and I'll be tossed in for fuel.
My wife had two cousins living in two different states both die yesterday, a younger male one from probable drug overdose the other from breast cancer.  Pretty freakish!
Sorry for your loss. We have a drug epidemic in the city. It is so sad because these addicts get hooked on pills, pain meds and turn to Street drugs. So sad.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 05:53:24 AM
Chit, looks like more rain headed our way this morning.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 05:55:21 AM
Morning, all. Friday for me. Not practicing for retirement just yet, but kids are off tomorrow, so decided to take a lazy day.
Happy Friday!

Never too early to start practicing retirement though.
Morning Tex. I am going to die working I will be found in the boiler room and I'll be tossed in for fuel.
My wife had two cousins living in two different states both die yesterday, a younger male one from probable drug overdose the other from breast cancer.  Pretty freakish!
Sorry for your loss. We have a drug epidemic in the city. It is so sad because these addicts get hooked on pills, pain meds and turn to Street drugs. So sad.
I did not even know them and warden has probably not seen either of them in 20+ years.

Yep, drug deaths are a huge problem everywhere.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 05:56:07 AM
Time for me to go work for da woman. :). BBL
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 06:10:07 AM
I think traveling Dave approves of door #3
Not me.  They aren't bad, but nothing stood out with the Shade's for me.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 06:11:38 AM
Morning, all. Friday for me. Not practicing for retirement just yet, but kids are off tomorrow, so decided to take a lazy day.
Happy Friday!

Never too early to start practicing retirement though.
Morning Tex. I am going to die working I will be found in the boiler room and I'll be tossed in for fuel.
Efficient and saves on a lot of expenses.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 06:13:35 AM
Today is Thursday, May 19, the 140th day of 2016. There are 226 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On May 19, 1962, actress Marilyn Monroe sang "Happy Birthday to You" to President John F. Kennedy during a Democratic fundraiser at New York's Madison Square Garden.

On this date:

In A.D. 715, Pope Gregory II assumed the papacy.

In 1536, Anne Boleyn, the second wife of England's King Henry VIII, was beheaded after being convicted of adultery.

In 1780, a mysterious darkness enveloped much of New England and part of Canada in the early afternoon.

In 1913, California Gov. Hiram Johnson signed the Webb-Hartley Law prohibiting "aliens ineligible to citizenship" from owning farm land, a measure targeting Asian immigrants, particularly Japanese.

In 1924, the Marx Brothers made their Broadway debut in the revue "I'll Say She Is."

In 1935, T.E. Lawrence, also known as "Lawrence of Arabia," died in Dorset, England, six days after being injured in a motorcycle crash.

In 1943, in his second wartime address to the U.S. Congress, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill pledged his country's full support in the fight against Japan.

In 1958, British actor Ronald Colman died in Santa Barbara, California, at age 67.

In 1973, Secretariat won the Preakness Stakes, the second of his Triple Crown victories.

In 1981, five British soldiers were killed by an Irish Republican Army land mine in County Armagh, Northern Ireland.

In 1992, in a case that drew much notoriety, Mary Jo Buttafuoco of Massapequa, New York, was shot and seriously wounded by her husband Joey's teenage lover, Amy Fisher. Vice President Dan Quayle sparked controversy by criticizing the CBS sitcom "Murphy Brown" for having its unmarried title character, played by Candice Bergen, decide to have a child.

In 1994, former first lady Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis died in New York at age 64.

Ten years ago: A key U.N. panel joined European and United Nations leaders in urging the Bush administration to close its prison in Guantanamo Bay, saying the indefinite detention of terror suspects there violated the world's ban on torture. Freddie Garrity, lead singer of the 1960s British pop band Freddie and the Dreamers, died in Wales at age 69.

Five years ago: President Barack Obama for the first time endorsed the Palestinians' demand that their eventual state be based on borders that existed before the 1967 Middle East war, a position that put him sharply at odds with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Former Irish Taoiseach (TEE'-shuk) Garret FitzGerald, 85, died in Dublin. Katie Couric, the first regular solo anchorwoman of a network evening newscast, signed off the "CBS Evening News" for the last time after five years.

One year ago: On a visit to Ireland, Prince Charles shook hands with Sinn Fein (shin fayn) party president Gerry Adams in a significant moment for Anglo-Irish relations. National Football League owners meeting in San Francisco agreed to move back extra-point kicks and allow defenses to score on conversion turnovers. Margaretta "Happy" Rockefeller, 88, the widow of former U.S. Vice President and New York Gov. Nelson Rockefeller, died in Tarrytown, New York.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 06:14:07 AM
Today's Birthdays: PBS newscaster Jim Lehrer is 82. TV personality David Hartman is 81. Actor James Fox is 77. Actress Nancy Kwan is 77. Actor Peter Mayhew is 72. Rock singer-composer Pete Townshend (The Who) is 71. Concert pianist David Helfgott is 69. Rock singer-musician Dusty Hill (ZZ Top) is 67. College Football Hall of Famer and former NFL player Archie Manning is 67. Singer-actress Grace Jones is 64. Rock musician Phil Rudd (AC-DC) is 62. Actor Steven Ford is 60. Actress Toni Lewis is 56. Rock musician Iain Harvie (Del Amitri) is 54. Actress Polly Walker is 50. Actor Jason Gray-Stanford is 46. Gospel singer Israel Houghton is 45. Rock singer Jenny Berggren (Ace of Base) is 44. TV personality Kim Zolciak Biermann (TV: "Real Housewives of Atlanta") is 38. Country/rock singer Shooter Jennings is 37. Actor Drew Fuller is 36. Christian rock musician Tim McTague is 33. Rock musician James Richardson (MGMT) is 33. Actor Eric Lloyd is 30. Pop singer Sam Smith is 24. Actor Nolan Lyons is 15.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 06:14:40 AM
Thought for Today: "Every moment one lives is different from the other. The good, the bad, hardship, the joy, the tragedy, love, and happiness are all interwoven into one single, indescribable whole that is called life. You cannot separate the good from the bad. And perhaps there is no need to do so, either." - Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis (1929-1994).
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 19, 2016, 06:21:15 AM
Dean ever show up or was he taken hostage by landlady for further projects.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 06:25:04 AM
Another Jam today, how about that!
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 06:25:45 AM
Dean ever show up or was he taken hostage by landlady for further projects.
Showed up for a bit while pausing from working his wood.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 06:27:45 AM
And for the Texas report:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/05/19/5-things-you-need-to-know-thursday/84493166/
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: sfish on May 19, 2016, 07:01:16 AM
Good morning gentlemen
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 07:06:24 AM
Morning Mr. Fishmeister.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 07:07:26 AM
Morning, all. Friday for me. Not practicing for retirement just yet, but kids are off tomorrow, so decided to take a lazy day.
Happy Friday!

Never too early to start practicing retirement though.
Morning Tex. I am going to die working I will be found in the boiler room and I'll be tossed in for fuel.
Efficient and saves on a lot of expenses.
Simply cremation in place.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 07:07:46 AM
Morning Travellin Dave and Fish
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2016, 07:08:00 AM
Good morning gentlemen
And to you, good sir.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 07:09:59 AM
Raining and seems we are totally without IT support today. ::)
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 19, 2016, 07:10:28 AM
Good morning gentlemen
And to you, good sir.
I must be in the wrong place, this propriety is off-putting.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 19, 2016, 07:11:52 AM
Good morning Daves, Rick, and biebfish.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 19, 2016, 07:13:18 AM
Good morning, boys.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 07:15:58 AM
Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 07:16:31 AM
Good morning Daves, Rick, and biebfish.
Morning Bean, wet out!
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2016, 07:16:57 AM
Good morning, boys.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 07:19:46 AM
Fuk'n politically correct bastards, when I was in both junior high and high school this was not an irregular event and you got suspended for a day and sure as hell not in the news.

KYLE, Texas (KXAN) — A student at Lehman High School in Kyle rode through the school on a dirt bike Wednesday morning.

Hays CISD says the ride was a senior prank. The student faces disciplinary action, as the district considers the prank to be dangerous to other students.

No one was injured.

In a letter to parents, the high school’s principal says they are working with law enforcement to determine the consequences for the student.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: sfish on May 19, 2016, 07:21:08 AM
Good morning gentlemen
And to you, good sir.
I must be in the wrong place, this propriety is off-putting.
You are in the wrong place, TWSS. Morning Mark
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 07:30:50 AM
* Based on % of growth

With a 7.8 percent increase, Georgetown, TX was named the fastest-growing city in the country. Five Texas cities made the top 15.

Only incorporated areas with populations of 50,000 or more by July 1, 2014 were considered, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.

Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 07:33:59 AM
Two hour meeting to start the day.  Later...
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 19, 2016, 07:38:19 AM
Two hour meeting to start the day.  Later...
Hope someone brought donuts.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 07:39:39 AM
The FDA Fuk's you in one end and the EPA in the other, just never ends.

The Environmental Protection Agency wants refineries to put more ethanol and other biofuels into the gasoline supply next year .

.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 07:47:37 AM
Two hour meeting to start the day.  Later...
Hope someone brought donuts.
Better take an iPad to occupy your mind.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 07:49:50 AM
Seems to me the author figured this out about 100 years too late!

The "author" says that the number of gifted and knowledgeable people working in human resources are rapidly disappearing onto the retirement rolls. He outlines a scenario that has arisen as a result of this which could have disastrous consequences for the employee involved
.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 19, 2016, 07:53:44 AM
Seems to me the author figured this out about 100 years too late!

The "author" says that the number of gifted and knowledgeable people working in human resources are rapidly disappearing onto the retirement rolls. He outlines a scenario that has arisen as a result of this which could have disastrous consequences for the employee involved
.
How does "gifted and knowledgeable" fit in the same sentence as "human resources"?
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 07:54:35 AM
Government Fuk-up Report for Today:

Federal Worker Caught Pawning Government Cameras Kept Her Job May 18, 2016 9:36 PM • Comments (1) An EPA employee in Atlanta caught pawning seven digital cameras in 2012 was able to keep her job after serving a 30-day suspension.

Post Office Workers Paid for Doing Nothing May 18, 2016 9:46 PM • Comments An odd deal cut between the U.S. Postal Service and its government union has resulted in millions of tax dollars spent on post office workers who get paid for doing nothing.

EPA Pays Child Molester $55K to Retire May 18, 2016 9:41 PM • Comments A convicted child molester has been earning a salary for years, despite the fact that officials at the EPA knew about his unforgiveable crime. To finally get him to retire, the agency paid him an additional $55,000 to retire.

Vets Pleading For Cleanup of Black Mold Festering In VA Hospital For Months May 18, 2016 3:32 PM • Comments Veterans living at a long-term care facility in a Chicago-area VA hospital are pleading for congressional intervention over being forced to live the past 10 months with black mold growing in their housing complex.

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. - Miami Beach police arrested a U.S. postal service worker for stealing credit cards that she was entrusted with delivering.
Spring Lite, a Miami Beach resident, alerted authorities when American Express notified her that the credit card that she had been waiting for to arrive had been stolen.

Postal Employee Dumps Mail Into Sewer A Postal employee in the Washington, DC area apparently didn't want to deliver the mail and instead dumped it into a sewer.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 07:54:59 AM
Seems to me the author figured this out about 100 years too late!

The "author" says that the number of gifted and knowledgeable people working in human resources are rapidly disappearing onto the retirement rolls. He outlines a scenario that has arisen as a result of this which could have disastrous consequences for the employee involved
.
How does "gifted and knowledgeable" fit in the same sentence as "human resources"?
Beats the fuk out of me!
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 19, 2016, 07:55:41 AM
Coming down pretty good up this way now.  Traffic has to be a clusterf'k at this point.  Poor sumbitches.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 08:01:37 AM
Coming down pretty good up this way now.  Traffic has to be a clusterf'k at this point.  Poor sumbitches.
Can't tell here, so dark still I can't see out the window.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 19, 2016, 08:06:29 AM
Morning Mayor, fish and bean
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 08:07:28 AM
Factoid for today:

The world is drinking less alcohol — except Americans
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 19, 2016, 08:08:31 AM
Rocky 50th or SOA kg9?
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 08:10:06 AM
* Based on % of growth

With a 7.8 percent increase, Georgetown, TX was named the fastest-growing city in the country. Five Texas cities made the top 15.

Only incorporated areas with populations of 50,000 or more by July 1, 2014 were considered, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
A little more on the growth:

Incidentally, five of the eight cities that added the most people in sheer numbers were also in Texas, including Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Fort Worth and Austin.

It’s not just that people are moving from one Texas city to another; rather, they’re moving from other states to Texas. Last year, nearly half a million people moved to Texas, according to Census Bureau data released in March. What’s more, the four largest metro areas in the state — Houston, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio — “together added more people last year than any state in the country except for Texas as a whole,” the Census Bureau notes.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 08:22:00 AM
Two hour meeting to start the day.  Later...
Hope someone brought donuts.
Better take an iPad to occupy your mind.
I'm able to log on without much interference....hopefully don't have to participate.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 08:22:32 AM
[...]

And another one is where you are heading.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 19, 2016, 08:27:46 AM
Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T
It's morning, that's for sure.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 08:28:56 AM
[...]

Seems the crowds just follow me. ;D

Yeah, that area is all growing like crazy too and the one thing I am not looking for is more people taking up space.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 19, 2016, 08:29:16 AM
* Based on % of growth

With a 7.8 percent increase, Georgetown, TX was named the fastest-growing city in the country. Five Texas cities made the top 15.

Only incorporated areas with populations of 50,000 or more by July 1, 2014 were considered, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
Notice NO Ohio cites or Indiana or Kentucky.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 19, 2016, 08:29:50 AM
Good morning, boys.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
I've got a worksite recovery exercise to do today which means I was forced to work from home. Not a big fan of doing it but at least I'll be home early for my wife's/daughter's birthday. No early weekend for me.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 19, 2016, 08:30:10 AM
[...]

Till they run out of water.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 08:30:51 AM
* Based on % of growth

With a 7.8 percent increase, Georgetown, TX was named the fastest-growing city in the country. Five Texas cities made the top 15.

Only incorporated areas with populations of 50,000 or more by July 1, 2014 were considered, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
Notice NO Ohio cites or Indiana or Kentucky.
Or NJ or NY

CHIT, add CA and those places are where they are all coming from.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 19, 2016, 08:30:57 AM
Good morning, boys.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
I've got a worksite recovery exercise to do today which means I was forced to work from home. Not a big fan of doing it but at least I'll be home early for my wife's/daughter's birthday. No early weekend for me.
Make up your mind which one is it?  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 19, 2016, 08:31:46 AM
* Based on % of growth

With a 7.8 percent increase, Georgetown, TX was named the fastest-growing city in the country. Five Texas cities made the top 15.

Only incorporated areas with populations of 50,000 or more by July 1, 2014 were considered, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
No Jersey cities? I call BS. Oh wait, do illegals count?
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 08:32:01 AM
[...]

Houston and Dallas have plenty of water but for SAT and Austin that is a big issue and a genuine threat.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 08:32:48 AM
* Based on % of growth

With a 7.8 percent increase, Georgetown, TX was named the fastest-growing city in the country. Five Texas cities made the top 15.

Only incorporated areas with populations of 50,000 or more by July 1, 2014 were considered, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
No Jersey cities? I call BS. Oh wait, do illegals count?
How else would San Antonio be on there?
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 19, 2016, 08:33:18 AM
Morning Mayor, fish and bean
Howdy, Rick. Smoking something?
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 08:34:08 AM
Good morning, boys.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
I've got a worksite recovery exercise to do today which means I was forced to work from home. Not a big fan of doing it but at least I'll be home early for my wife's/daughter's birthday. No early weekend for me.
And no train ride either.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 19, 2016, 08:35:20 AM
Good morning, boys.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
I've got a worksite recovery exercise to do today which means I was forced to work from home. Not a big fan of doing it but at least I'll be home early for my wife's/daughter's birthday. No early weekend for me.
Make up your mind which one is it?  Sheesh!
Work from home does not equal time off. I promise.

It's time off for the Mrs. I got the lunches made and readied the kids for school today. Plus I'm putting together the Enterprise content management/search requirements and architectural drawings together for work. Big meeting in 20 minutes.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 08:41:05 AM
Good morning, boys.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
I've got a worksite recovery exercise to do today which means I was forced to work from home. Not a big fan of doing it but at least I'll be home early for my wife's/daughter's birthday. No early weekend for me.
Wife/daughter.....is that something like a sister/wife?   :o
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 08:44:16 AM
Good morning, boys.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
I've got a worksite recovery exercise to do today which means I was forced to work from home. Not a big fan of doing it but at least I'll be home early for my wife's/daughter's birthday. No early weekend for me.
Wife/daughter.....is that something like a sister/wife?   :o
I think that is even worse! :o
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 19, 2016, 08:44:23 AM
Morning Mayor, fish and bean
Howdy, Rick. Smoking something?
Putting flame to SoA kg9 as I write
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 08:44:31 AM
* Based on % of growth

With a 7.8 percent increase, Georgetown, TX was named the fastest-growing city in the country. Five Texas cities made the top 15.

Only incorporated areas with populations of 50,000 or more by July 1, 2014 were considered, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
No Jersey cities? I call BS. Oh wait, do illegals count?
Well, as we basically have three cities; Newark, Trenton and Camden....yea, no growth there.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 19, 2016, 08:47:14 AM
good morning guys. lady came over and woke me up. just finishing breakfast so a late start on the deck.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 19, 2016, 08:47:48 AM
Morning Mayor, fish and bean
Howdy, Rick. Smoking something?
Putting flame to SoA kg9 as I write
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160519/d63f33922196d1a5f546886554f035a5.jpg)
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2016, 08:52:53 AM
Good morning, boys.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
I've got a worksite recovery exercise to do today which means I was forced to work from home. Not a big fan of doing it but at least I'll be home early for my wife's/daughter's birthday. No early weekend for me.
Wife/daughter.....is that something like a sister/wife?   :o
LALTS
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 08:53:59 AM
Morning Dean
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 19, 2016, 08:58:07 AM
played Four Man Best Ball yesterday. combined we shot 6 under. the guy that gave me the 2 Ball putter had given me a bunch of Cobra hybrids to try out these past few weeks. I wanted the 2h in the set. I used it on the 2nd shot on a par 5 and hit it 227 yards according to his GPS. I buy him lunch at the course next week and it's mine.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2016, 08:59:10 AM
played Four Man Best Ball yesterday. combined we shot 6 under. the guy that gave me the 2 Ball putter had given me a bunch of Cobra hybrids to try out these past few weeks. I wanted the 2h in the set. I used it on the 2nd shot on a par 5 and hit it 227 yards according to his GPS. I buy him lunch at the course next week and it's mine.
Sounds like a fine deal to me.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 09:01:56 AM
San Lotano day at the Page.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2016, 09:03:22 AM
San Lotano day at the Page.
Doesn't seem like the prices are any good, either.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 09:05:36 AM
San Lotano day at the Page.
Oval Maduro Corona's are a smooth $20 +/- a few cents more than I paid for them at the Page a couple months back.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 09:06:34 AM
San Lotano day at the Page.
Doesn't seem like the prices are any good, either.
FDA
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 09:08:17 AM
Storming and reining like hell downtown now.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 09:09:49 AM
So, why might people be moving to Texas from NYC???

Well maybe this sort of thing has something to do with it!

NYC Mayor Proposes $2 Million Deer Vasectomy Campaign

       - Can't make this stuff up.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 09:16:58 AM
Didn't someone mention Donuts?  WTF are they I need one.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2016, 09:21:21 AM
San Lotano day at the Page.
Doesn't seem like the prices are any good, either.
FDA
Well, at least you've stopped blaming all the commie cigar websites. ;)
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 09:21:26 AM
Mother/Daughter Lull?
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 09:23:16 AM
San Lotano day at the Page.
Doesn't seem like the prices are any good, either.
FDA
Well, at least you've stopped blaming all the commie cigar websites. ;)
Well since the FDA Regulations do not take effect until August or so then WTF  should we blame?  Perhaps there is some price gouging going on by the commie cigar stores to get ahead of the game?  So yeah, them too just the FDA gave them the opening.

Works exactly the same with the gun industry, let O'bummer mouth off about guns and up go the prices the next day then nothing happens and they come back down.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 19, 2016, 09:28:21 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 09:30:55 AM
San Lotano day at the Page.
Doesn't seem like the prices are any good, either.
Direction it seems to be going in.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 19, 2016, 09:31:03 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Hello Dean need more lumber?
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 09:32:18 AM
San Lotano day at the Page.
Doesn't seem like the prices are any good, either.
FDA
Well, at least you've stopped blaming all the commie cigar websites. ;)
Well since the FDA Regulations do not take effect until August or so then WTF  should we blame?  Perhaps there is some price gouging going on by the commie cigar stores to get ahead of the game?  So yeah, them too just the FDA gave them the opening.

Works exactly the same with the gun industry, let O'bummer mouth off about guns and up go the prices the next day then nothing happens and they come back down.
Exactly where we are now.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 09:34:07 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
I thought you already went to Home Depot yesterday to make up your shortage....
Measure twice, build once.
...not that Mr. Bean necessarily takes that approach.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 19, 2016, 09:34:12 AM
San Lotano day at the Page.
Doesn't seem like the prices are any good, either.
Direction it seems to be going in.
I got better prices off scorcher
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 19, 2016, 09:36:25 AM
Good morning, boys.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
I've got a worksite recovery exercise to do today which means I was forced to work from home. Not a big fan of doing it but at least I'll be home early for my wife's/daughter's birthday. No early weekend for me.
Wife/daughter.....is that something like a sister/wife?   :o
They share a birthday... Wise ass.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 19, 2016, 09:37:12 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Hello Dean need more lumber?
yep.
hi Rick.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 19, 2016, 09:38:35 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
I thought you already went to Home Depot yesterday to make up your shortage....
Measure twice, build once.
...not that Mr. Bean necessarily takes that approach.
don't know what I was thinking.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 19, 2016, 09:39:24 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Hello Dean need more lumber?
yep.
hi Rick.
Hey Dean. Trying to get golf plans for weekend before some rest.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2016, 09:44:33 AM
San Lotano day at the Page.
Doesn't seem like the prices are any good, either.
FDA
Well, at least you've stopped blaming all the commie cigar websites. ;)
Well since the FDA Regulations do not take effect until August or so then WTF  should we blame?  Perhaps there is some price gouging going on by the commie cigar stores to get ahead of the game?  So yeah, them too just the FDA gave them the opening.

Works exactly the same with the gun industry, let O'bummer mouth off about guns and up go the prices the next day then nothing happens and they come back down.
Yeah, I'm guessing it's just their pricing. Probably a little too early in the game to be blaming the FDA. They'll get plenty of that shit from us in a couple of months.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 09:45:06 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.

"I cut this board 3 times, and it's still too short!" lol

Morning, Deano... and all you other reprobates.  ;D
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 09:50:47 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.

"I cut this board 3 times, and it's still too short!" lol

Morning, Deano... and all you other reprobates.  ;D
Look what the cat drug in!

Morning Steve.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 09:53:33 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 09:54:23 AM
DOW   -96 @ 17,430
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 19, 2016, 09:55:50 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Hello Dean need more lumber?
yep.
hi Rick.
Hey Dean. Trying to get golf plans for weekend before some rest.
June 13-20. I will head your way early Monday morning for golf and head south after. that's the plan so far. sunject to change without notice. 😏
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 09:57:58 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.

"I cut this board 3 times, and it's still too short!" lol

Morning, Deano... and all you other reprobates.  ;D
Look what the cat drug in!

Morning Steve.

Hello, MrDave. I see your hunkered down in a meeting. Close to home at least?
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 19, 2016, 09:59:13 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.

"I cut this board 3 times, and it's still too short!" lol

Morning, Deano... and all you other reprobates.  ;D
morning Steve.
I measure once and cut once. fuck it, it'll fit somewhere.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 09:59:13 AM
Morning B.S.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 10:00:11 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.

"I cut this board 3 times, and it's still too short!" lol

Morning, Deano... and all you other reprobates.  ;D
morning Steve.
I measure once and cut once. fuck it, it'll fit somewhere.
Sounds to me like you Cut Once then Measure Once......
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 10:00:58 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 19, 2016, 10:01:21 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Hello Dean need more lumber?
yep.
hi Rick.
Hey Dean. Trying to get golf plans for weekend before some rest.
June 13-20. I will head your way early Monday morning for golf and head south after. that's the plan so far. sunject to change without notice. 😏
Text me or call me. I will have to take off work. Gonna nap now so talk to you soon.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 10:01:48 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.

"I cut this board 3 times, and it's still too short!" lol

Morning, Deano... and all you other reprobates.  ;D
Look what the cat drug in!

Morning Steve.

Hello, MrDave. I see your hunkered down in a meeting. Close to home at least?
Yea, I'm in the office this week.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 10:02:18 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.

"I cut this board 3 times, and it's still too short!" lol

Morning, Deano... and all you other reprobates.  ;D
morning Steve.
I measure once and cut once. fuck it, it'll fit somewhere.

Really. Why stagnate the creativity with specifics... At least it'll get done. More than they paid for anyway, right!?! Haha
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: sfish on May 19, 2016, 10:03:20 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
For once it sounds like a shortage of wood
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 10:04:16 AM
Morning B.S.

Morning, SoggyDave. Weather outllook here is about the same. Rain, rain with a chance of rain...
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: sfish on May 19, 2016, 10:04:23 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.

"I cut this board 3 times, and it's still too short!" lol

Morning, Deano... and all you other reprobates.  ;D
morning Steve.
I measure once and cut once. fuck it, it'll fit somewhere.
Try Tony's ass
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 19, 2016, 10:04:59 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2016, 10:06:25 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.

"I cut this board 3 times, and it's still too short!" lol

Morning, Deano... and all you other reprobates.  ;D
Nailed it, morning Steve.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 10:07:38 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.

The allusive wood stretcher... sounds like just what he needs right about now.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 10:08:40 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.
Bean to the Rescue, that way it can be 3 years of stretch. ;D
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 10:09:16 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razmundos
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 19, 2016, 10:10:08 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.
had priorities, kayaking, lady, and golf, not necessarily that order.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 19, 2016, 10:12:15 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.

The allusive wood stretcher... sounds like just what he needs right about now.
lady park manager down the street has the 2x6 I need.
😛
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 10:12:17 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Howdy, Bret
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 19, 2016, 10:12:44 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.
The allusive wood stretcher... sounds like just what he needs right about now.
lady park manager down the street has the 2x6 I need.
And I'm betting you have the wood she needs as well.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 19, 2016, 10:12:58 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.

"I cut this board 3 times, and it's still too short!" lol

Morning, Deano... and all you other reprobates.  ;D
morning Steve.
I measure once and cut once. fuck it, it'll fit somewhere.
Sounds to me like you Cut Once then Measure Once......
No matter how many times I cut it, it's still too short.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 10:13:14 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Howdy, Bret

WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.

"I cut this board 3 times, and it's still too short!" lol

Morning, Deano... and all you other reprobates.  ;D
Nailed it, morning Steve.

...and PendingScheduleChangeGolf

Sounds like a nice little 3day weekend for ya.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 19, 2016, 10:13:34 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razmundos
Howdy, Tex.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 19, 2016, 10:14:13 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.

The allusive wood stretcher... sounds like just what he needs right about now.
lady park manager down the street has the 2x6 I need.
😛
She'll never miss it.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 19, 2016, 10:14:25 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Howdy, Bret
Morning, Steve.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2016, 10:14:57 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Howdy, Bret

WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.

"I cut this board 3 times, and it's still too short!" lol

Morning, Deano... and all you other reprobates.  ;D
Nailed it, morning Steve.

...and PendingScheduleChangeGolf

Sounds like a nice little 3day weekend for ya.
Indeed it should be. Other than the birthday party my youngest has to attend on Saturday night. Hate going to those.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 10:16:55 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.
Bean to the Rescue, that way it can be 3 years of stretch. ;D

Unfortunately for Bean, he probably gets "daily" reminders. I imagine he'll finish when the aggravation becomes too much... Gotta admit, I'm kinda impressed. I can only hear it for about a day... maybe. lol
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 10:20:32 AM
10 Pages Before Lunch!!!!

Post Whoring Pays Big Dividends for Tony :)
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 10:23:25 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.

The allusive wood stretcher... sounds like just what he needs right about now.
lady park manager down the street has the 2x6 I need.
😛

I bet she does... but you need to stay away from those lady park managers.  ;)
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 10:25:24 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.
The allusive wood stretcher... sounds like just what he needs right about now.
lady park manager down the street has the 2x6 I need.
And I'm betting you have the wood she needs as well.

...And there it is. I can see the patrol car rolling into the park now.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 10:28:08 AM
Texas to the rescue!  (Guess they need more DUI Enforcement in Cleveland)

Austin police to help Cleveland with security at GOP convention

The agreement, which Austin officials signed in early May, has rankled the Austin Police Association union’s leadership over the decision to send scores of officers into what could be a highly volatile situation at a time when staffing shortages have reached “critical” levels at home

Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 19, 2016, 10:30:34 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.
Bean to the Rescue, that way it can be 3 years of stretch. ;D
Unfortunately for Bean, he probably gets "daily" reminders. I imagine he'll finish when the aggravation becomes too much... Gotta admit, I'm kinda impressed. I can only hear it for about a day... maybe. lol
Naw, it's just the f'n crown molding on the cabinets remaining.  I think they look fine without, and the warden hasn't brought it up in ages. So I got that going for me, which is nice.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 10:35:44 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.
Bean to the Rescue, that way it can be 3 years of stretch. ;D
Unfortunately for Bean, he probably gets "daily" reminders. I imagine he'll finish when the aggravation becomes too much... Gotta admit, I'm kinda impressed. I can only hear it for about a day... maybe. lol
Naw, it's just the f'n crown molding on the cabinets remaining.  I think they look fine without, and the warden hasn't brought it up in ages. So I got that going for me, which is nice.

Well, that's good to hear, but it doesn't mean we're gonna let you off the hook! UnfinishedCrownBean... haha
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 10:39:05 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.

The allusive wood stretcher... sounds like just what he needs right about now.
lady park manager down the street has the 2x6 I need.
😛
Negotiations ensue.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 19, 2016, 10:39:48 AM
Morning Mayor, fish and bean
Howdy, Rick. Smoking something?
Putting flame to SoA kg9 as I write
Let me get out my decoder ring…
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 19, 2016, 10:40:56 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.
Bean to the Rescue, that way it can be 3 years of stretch. ;D
Unfortunately for Bean, he probably gets "daily" reminders. I imagine he'll finish when the aggravation becomes too much... Gotta admit, I'm kinda impressed. I can only hear it for about a day... maybe. lol
Naw, it's just the f'n crown molding on the cabinets remaining.  I think they look fine without, and the warden hasn't brought it up in ages. So I got that going for me, which is nice.
Well, that's good to hear, but it doesn't mean we're gonna let you off the hook! UnfinishedCrownBean... haha
I have a feeling Dean's visit to the landlady is going to give us something much more interesting to consider.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 10:40:56 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Howdy, Bret

WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.

"I cut this board 3 times, and it's still too short!" lol

Morning, Deano... and all you other reprobates.  ;D
Nailed it, morning Steve.

...and PendingScheduleChangeGolf

Sounds like a nice little 3day weekend for ya.
Indeed it should be. Other than the birthday party my youngest has to attend on Saturday night. Hate going to those.
Yea....I remember those times, not a fan either.  Usually could retreat to the other side of the house and have some drinks with the father whose house you are at.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 19, 2016, 10:43:05 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.
The allusive wood stretcher... sounds like just what he needs right about now.
lady park manager down the street has the 2x6 I need.
And I'm betting you have the wood she needs as well.

...And there it is. I can see the patrol car rolling into the park now.
But is it an Austin PD cruiser?
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 10:43:05 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.
Bean to the Rescue, that way it can be 3 years of stretch. ;D
Unfortunately for Bean, he probably gets "daily" reminders. I imagine he'll finish when the aggravation becomes too much... Gotta admit, I'm kinda impressed. I can only hear it for about a day... maybe. lol
Naw, it's just the f'n crown molding on the cabinets remaining.  I think they look fine without, and the warden hasn't brought it up in ages. So I got that going for me, which is nice.
Simmer, simmer, simmer....
just waiting for the right (most inopportune) chance to blow.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 10:43:37 AM
Morning Mr. Raz.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 19, 2016, 10:48:10 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.
Bean to the Rescue, that way it can be 3 years of stretch. ;D
Unfortunately for Bean, he probably gets "daily" reminders. I imagine he'll finish when the aggravation becomes too much... Gotta admit, I'm kinda impressed. I can only hear it for about a day... maybe. lol
Naw, it's just the f'n crown molding on the cabinets remaining.  I think they look fine without, and the warden hasn't brought it up in ages. So I got that going for me, which is nice.
Simmer, simmer, simmer....
just waiting for the right (most inopportune) chance to blow.
There is always that likelihood.  But she has plenty of ammo stores, saved over the years and resurrected at will, so a little unfinished crown molding is of little consequence.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 10:59:46 AM
[...]
But you said it was finished.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 11:00:15 AM
[...]

That is Standard Operating Procedure. They'll say all is forgiven, but file that shit away for easy reference... then throw it into the mix when you least expect it.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 19, 2016, 11:08:37 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.

The allusive wood stretcher... sounds like just what he needs right about now.
lady park manager down the street has the 2x6 I need.
😛
She'll never miss it.
hey Brett.
depends on what she wants in return.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 11:11:44 AM
[...]

Absolutely!   I been married over 40 years and she just recently hit me with some shit back during the first year we were married.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 19, 2016, 11:12:18 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.
Bean to the Rescue, that way it can be 3 years of stretch. ;D
Unfortunately for Bean, he probably gets "daily" reminders. I imagine he'll finish when the aggravation becomes too much... Gotta admit, I'm kinda impressed. I can only hear it for about a day... maybe. lol
Naw, it's just the f'n crown molding on the cabinets remaining.  I think they look fine without, and the warden hasn't brought it up in ages. So I got that going for me, which is nice.
Simmer, simmer, simmer....
just waiting for the right (most inopportune) chance to blow.
She ain't gonna blow him even if he does finish the molding.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 19, 2016, 11:12:54 AM
Morning Mr. Raz.
Morning, Mr. TD
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 11:13:12 AM
[...]

Sounds like she has been saving up for retirement as well, and doesn't need a tupperdore.... :o
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 19, 2016, 11:15:43 AM
[...]
Park Manager. her and her mother both. mom is in her 70's and would give me a run for my money. her deceased husband was named Dean also. daughter has on tight body. she does more in this park than most men and would probably kill me!
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 11:16:21 AM
[...]

But ask her how much good it did her........ NONE would be the correct answer.  She gets more gfy's than everyone here combined.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 11:22:32 AM
WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.
Bean to the Rescue, that way it can be 3 years of stretch. ;D
Unfortunately for Bean, he probably gets "daily" reminders. I imagine he'll finish when the aggravation becomes too much... Gotta admit, I'm kinda impressed. I can only hear it for about a day... maybe. lol
Naw, it's just the f'n crown molding on the cabinets remaining.  I think they look fine without, and the warden hasn't brought it up in ages. So I got that going for me, which is nice.
Simmer, simmer, simmer....
just waiting for the right (most inopportune) chance to blow.
She ain't gonna blow him even if he does finish the molding.

LOL... shit would be done already
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 11:24:38 AM
[...]

"Dear, Forum. I had a recent project..."
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 19, 2016, 11:27:46 AM
[...]
Now we're getting somewhere. Can you say threesome?
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on May 19, 2016, 11:28:17 AM
last of the morning to you guys, have a meeting in a few minutes...
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: sfish on May 19, 2016, 11:28:43 AM
[...]

Even Tony?
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 11:29:04 AM
[...]
Yeah, Dean's DAWG - Dean's KY - Dean's Right Hand
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 11:31:03 AM
last of the morning to you guys, have a meeting in a few minutes...
Morning Flip, Sheesh is it national meeting day or something?

Warden has one that started at 9 and goes to 1:00 today.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 11:31:36 AM
[...]

Yep, even Tony.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 11:33:28 AM
Sheesh, storming here again now.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 11:36:52 AM
Egyptair Jet with 66 passengers and crew disappeared in flight traveling at 37,000 feet from Paris to Cairo last night.

Some reports of a huge fireball in the sky but those are not confirmed.

Update:

CAIRO:

 An EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo with 66 passengers and crew on board crashed into the Mediterranean Sea off the Greek island of Crete early Thursday morning, Egyptian and Greek officials said. Egypt's aviation minister said the crash was more likely caused by a terror attack than technical problems.

There were no immediate signs of any survivors but regardless of what caused the crash, the incident is likely to deepen Egypt's woes as the country struggles to revive its ailing economy, particularly the lucrative tourism sector that has been battered by the turmoil in which the country has been mired since a 2011 popular uprising.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 11:37:53 AM
Update on an old story:

NEW YORK --
 The Securities And Exchange Commission is filing a complaint against professional golfer Phil Mickelson related to insider trading.

The SEC says a gambler named William Walters received tips and business information about Dean Foods Co. from former Dean Foods director Thomas Davis between 2008 and 2012.

In 2012, the SEC says Walters called Mickelson, who owed him money, and urged him to trade Dean Foods stock. The SEC says Mickelson did so the next day and made a profit of $931,000.

Mickelson was not in the field of the Byron Nelson Classic in Irving, Texas, where play began Thursday morning.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 11:42:09 AM
[...]
Is there a better way to go?
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: sfish on May 19, 2016, 11:44:36 AM
Good deal on Papas Fritas mashing
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 19, 2016, 11:44:43 AM
[...]
shit, I'd be dead in a week if I lasted that long.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 11:44:49 AM
[...]

So we have something to aspire to.  I love a challenge!
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 11:45:32 AM
Found this at HEB in Ausin yesterday, they had 9 and I bought 2 of them.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 11:46:17 AM
Got me a Senorial in my travel humi, so I'm going for a walk.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 11:47:58 AM
Warriors Thumped the Thunder last night.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 19, 2016, 11:50:44 AM
got the wood all in. time to put the tools away, clean up, and get something to eat.🍔
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 11:50:57 AM
Good deal on Papas Fritas mashing
Tis a right decent buy, does the cat code work on those?
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: sfish on May 19, 2016, 11:53:19 AM
Good deal on Papas Fritas mashing
Tis a right decent buy, does the cat code work on those?
Not sure but it should
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: sfish on May 19, 2016, 11:55:25 AM
Good deal on Papas Fritas mashing
Tis a right decent buy, does the cat code work on those?
Not sure but it should
Seems to
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 11:56:45 AM
Good deal on Papas Fritas mashing
Tis a right decent buy, does the cat code work on those?
Not sure but it should
Nope, excluded brand.  Commie Mother Fuk'rs.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 11:57:09 AM
Good deal on Papas Fritas mashing
Tis a right decent buy, does the cat code work on those?
Not sure but it should
Seems to
Gave me the add an eligible item message.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: sfish on May 19, 2016, 11:59:27 AM
Good deal on Papas Fritas mashing
Tis a right decent buy, does the cat code work on those?
Not sure but it should
Nope, excluded brand.  Commie Mother Fuk'rs.
Since when is Drew Estate excluded?
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 11:59:28 AM

Liga Privada Papas Fritas 10 Pack
Pack of 10 Maduro 4 1/2 x 44
Excluded from coupon minimum due to brand restrictions.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2016, 12:00:01 PM
Good deal on Papas Fritas mashing
Tis a right decent buy, does the cat code work on those?
Not sure but it should
Nope, excluded brand.  Commie Mother Fuk'rs.
FDA
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 12:00:19 PM
Good deal on Papas Fritas mashing
Tis a right decent buy, does the cat code work on those?
Not sure but it should
Nope, excluded brand.  Commie Mother Fuk'rs.
Since when is Drew Estate excluded?
Just means a No Sale for me.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: sfish on May 19, 2016, 12:00:30 PM
Good deal on Papas Fritas mashing
Tis a right decent buy, does the cat code work on those?
Not sure but it should
Seems to
Gave me the add an eligible item message.
I added the Murcialagos and it took 17% off the whole cart, then I went back and got the message
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 12:00:54 PM
Good deal on Papas Fritas mashing
Tis a right decent buy, does the cat code work on those?
Not sure but it should
Nope, excluded brand.  Commie Mother Fuk'rs.
FDA
No, the other commie asshats - Famous Smokeshop
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: sfish on May 19, 2016, 12:03:49 PM
Good deal on Papas Fritas mashing
Tis a right decent buy, does the cat code work on those?
Not sure but it should
Nope, excluded brand.  Commie Mother Fuk'rs.
Since when is Drew Estate excluded?
Just means a No Sale for me.
So, it shows the discount in the cart, then when you go to checkout it comes up as an error
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 12:03:55 PM
Good deal on Papas Fritas mashing
Tis a right decent buy, does the cat code work on those?
Not sure but it should
Seems to
Gave me the add an eligible item message.
I added the Murcialagos and it took 17% off the whole cart, then I went back and got the message
I think what they are now pulling is that you have to have $50 worth of eligible brand items in addition to the non eligible items.

Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2016, 12:07:18 PM
If you want to visit New Orleans, best to do so soon.

http://www.iflscience.com/environment/some-regions-new-orleans-found-be-sinking-five-centimeters-year
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 12:15:05 PM
Good deal on Papas Fritas mashing
Tis a right decent buy, does the cat code work on those?
Not sure but it should
Seems to
Gave me the add an eligible item message.
I added the Murcialagos and it took 17% off the whole cart, then I went back and got the message
I think what they are now pulling is that you have to have $50 worth of eligible brand items in addition to the non eligible items.

I think you just have to cover the 17% amount with an eligible. For the PF's, something more than $7 or so.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 12:16:34 PM
If you want to visit New Orleans, best to do so soon.

http://www.iflscience.com/environment/some-regions-new-orleans-found-be-sinking-five-centimeters-year

Dredging is a normal routine. They just need to add more shifts and OT.  :o
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: sfish on May 19, 2016, 12:18:54 PM
Good deal on Papas Fritas mashing
Tis a right decent buy, does the cat code work on those?
Not sure but it should
Seems to
Gave me the add an eligible item message.
I added the Murcialagos and it took 17% off the whole cart, then I went back and got the message
I think what they are now pulling is that you have to have $50 worth of eligible brand items in addition to the non eligible items.
10/$40 with free shipping is still a good deal but now I'm agravated
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2016, 12:22:19 PM
Good deal on Papas Fritas mashing
Tis a right decent buy, does the cat code work on those?
Not sure but it should
Seems to
Gave me the add an eligible item message.
I added the Murcialagos and it took 17% off the whole cart, then I went back and got the message
I think what they are now pulling is that you have to have $50 worth of eligible brand items in addition to the non eligible items.
10/$40 with free shipping is still a good deal but now I'm agravated
I think we all are now.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 12:23:34 PM
Good deal on Papas Fritas mashing
Tis a right decent buy, does the cat code work on those?
Not sure but it should
Seems to
Gave me the add an eligible item message.
I added the Murcialagos and it took 17% off the whole cart, then I went back and got the message
I think what they are now pulling is that you have to have $50 worth of eligible brand items in addition to the non eligible items.
10/$40 with free shipping is still a good deal but now I'm agravated

I added a 5er of the CroMagnon Mode 5's and it worked. ($59.74) Unfortunately, there was nothing else of interest on the Mash and the Sale item prices are not that great to improve the deal..
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 12:25:19 PM
Good deal on Papas Fritas mashing
Tis a right decent buy, does the cat code work on those?
Not sure but it should
Seems to
Gave me the add an eligible item message.
I added the Murcialagos and it took 17% off the whole cart, then I went back and got the message
I think what they are now pulling is that you have to have $50 worth of eligible brand items in addition to the non eligible items.
10/$40 with free shipping is still a good deal but now I'm agravated

...and like you say, still better than the 2 tins 8/$35 the Jam used to be. They are 8/$40 now. Bastiges!
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2016, 12:37:11 PM
Good deal on Papas Fritas mashing
Tis a right decent buy, does the cat code work on those?
Not sure but it should
Seems to
Gave me the add an eligible item message.
I added the Murcialagos and it took 17% off the whole cart, then I went back and got the message
I think what they are now pulling is that you have to have $50 worth of eligible brand items in addition to the non eligible items.
10/$40 with free shipping is still a good deal but now I'm agravated

...and like you say, still better than the 2 tins 8/$35 the Jam used to be. They are 8/$40 now. Bastiges!
Numbers are hard.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 19, 2016, 12:44:06 PM
Good deal on Papas Fritas mashing
Tis a right decent buy, does the cat code work on those?
Not sure but it should
Seems to
Gave me the add an eligible item message.
I added the Murcialagos and it took 17% off the whole cart, then I went back and got the message
I think what they are now pulling is that you have to have $50 worth of eligible brand items in addition to the non eligible items.
10/$40 with free shipping is still a good deal but now I'm agravated
I think we all are now.
Indeed.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 19, 2016, 12:47:07 PM
Good deal on Papas Fritas mashing
Tis a right decent buy, does the cat code work on those?
Not sure but it should
Seems to
Gave me the add an eligible item message.
I added the Murcialagos and it took 17% off the whole cart, then I went back and got the message
I think what they are now pulling is that you have to have $50 worth of eligible brand items in addition to the non eligible items.
10/$40 with free shipping is still a good deal but now I'm agravated
...and like you say, still better than the 2 tins 8/$35 the Jam used to be. They are 8/$40 now. Bastiges!
Why does it say "maduro" in the description?  Don't recall there being more than one wrapper type for PF.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 12:52:49 PM
Good deal on Papas Fritas mashing
Tis a right decent buy, does the cat code work on those?
Not sure but it should
Seems to
Gave me the add an eligible item message.
I added the Murcialagos and it took 17% off the whole cart, then I went back and got the message
I think what they are now pulling is that you have to have $50 worth of eligible brand items in addition to the non eligible items.
10/$40 with free shipping is still a good deal but now I'm agravated
...and like you say, still better than the 2 tins 8/$35 the Jam used to be. They are 8/$40 now. Bastiges!
Why does it say "maduro" in the description?  Don't recall there being more than one wrapper type for PF.

They are the same. They just changed the packaging to 50ct boxes instead of the 28ct w/the tins.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: sfish on May 19, 2016, 01:02:35 PM
Good deal on Papas Fritas mashing
Tis a right decent buy, does the cat code work on those?
Not sure but it should
Seems to
Gave me the add an eligible item message.
I added the Murcialagos and it took 17% off the whole cart, then I went back and got the message
I think what they are now pulling is that you have to have $50 worth of eligible brand items in addition to the non eligible items.
10/$40 with free shipping is still a good deal but now I'm agravated

...and like you say, still better than the 2 tins 8/$35 the Jam used to be. They are 8/$40 now. Bastiges!
Numbers are hard.
Dean is no longer
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 01:05:40 PM
Good deal on Papas Fritas mashing
Tis a right decent buy, does the cat code work on those?
Not sure but it should
Seems to
Gave me the add an eligible item message.
I added the Murcialagos and it took 17% off the whole cart, then I went back and got the message
I think what they are now pulling is that you have to have $50 worth of eligible brand items in addition to the non eligible items.
10/$40 with free shipping is still a good deal but now I'm agravated
Exactly!
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 01:09:19 PM
A leftie from way back when!

Morley Safer, the longtime "60 Minutes" correspondent has died at 84, according to CBS.

Safer retired last week and on Sunday, "60 Minutes" honored the newsman who has been a fixture at the CBS newsmagazine for all but two of its 48 years

The tribute marked the close of a 61-year career for Safer, who, according to the program, had the longest-ever run on prime-time television.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 01:09:59 PM
Skinny Monsters @ BestCigarPrices...

https://www.bestcigarprices.com/cigar-directory/tatuaje-cigars/tatuaje-skinny-monsters-230034/?saleid=11993
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: sfish on May 19, 2016, 01:11:22 PM
Skinny Monsters @ BestCigarPrices...

https://www.bestcigarprices.com/cigar-directory/tatuaje-cigars/tatuaje-skinny-monsters-230034/?saleid=11993
HalfWheel reviews are killing them, 3 in a row not very good and one pretty bad
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 01:12:49 PM
Update on an old story:

NEW YORK --
 The Securities And Exchange Commission is filing a complaint against professional golfer Phil Mickelson related to insider trading.

The SEC says a gambler named William Walters received tips and business information about Dean Foods Co. from former Dean Foods director Thomas Davis between 2008 and 2012.

In 2012, the SEC says Walters called Mickelson, who owed him money, and urged him to trade Dean Foods stock. The SEC says Mickelson did so the next day and made a profit of $931,000.

Mickelson was not in the field of the Byron Nelson Classic in Irving, Texas, where play began Thursday morning.
A new update:

(Reuters) - Professional golfer Phil Mickelson said on Thursday he has agreed to return gains he made in 2012 from trading in Dean Foods Co stock and said he felt "vindicated" that U.S. authorities have not charged him with violating securities laws.

In a statement via his attorney, Mickelson said he had no desire to benefit from any transaction that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission viewed as questionable and that he takes "full responsibility" for having become part of the probe.

Mickelson, who has won three Masters golf titles, said he appreciates that the companies he represents have decided to continue their sponsorship agreements with him, and he is pleased the matter is over, according to the statement.

The golfer said he will have no further comment.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 01:14:23 PM
Skinny Monsters @ BestCigarPrices...

https://www.bestcigarprices.com/cigar-directory/tatuaje-cigars/tatuaje-skinny-monsters-230034/?saleid=11993
HalfWheel reviews are killing them, 3 in a row not very good and one pretty bad
Good, I hope they kill them down to about $35/box so I can buy some more.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 01:33:53 PM
Woody Lull?
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2016, 01:40:38 PM
Woody Lull?
TWSS
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 01:44:26 PM
Woody Lull?
TWSS
Which She Said, the Biker Lady, Park Manager or Park Managers Daughter? ???
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2016, 01:49:59 PM
Woody Lull?
TWSS
Which She Said, the Biker Lady, Park Manager or Park Managers Daughter? ???
Knowing Dean, the answer is yes.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 01:50:35 PM
Woody Lull?
TWSS
Which She Said, the Biker Lady, Park Manager or Park Managers Daughter? ???
Knowing Dean, the answer is yes.
LMAO, probably so.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 01:50:47 PM
I need a nap.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on May 19, 2016, 01:57:53 PM
I need a nap.
go ahead, take one, just don't drown in your coffee cup (move it to the side!).
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 02:02:14 PM
I need a nap.
go ahead, take one, just don't drown in your coffee cup (move it to the side!).
Coffee cup is empty after about 9:00 a.m.

Did you have a nice meeting?
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2016, 02:02:45 PM
I need a nap.
Agreed. Last half hour is the longest right before a 3-day weekend.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 02:03:42 PM
I need a nap.
Agreed. Last half hour is the longest right before a 3-day weekend.
Indeed it is but I got 2 more hours.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 02:08:45 PM
This Po' boy sampler is putting me to sleep. Zzzzzz
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 02:13:10 PM
This Po' boy sampler is putting me to sleep. Zzzzzz
I forgot the Jam was still going.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2016, 02:16:02 PM
I need a nap.
Agreed. Last half hour is the longest right before a 3-day weekend.
Indeed it is but I got 2 more hours.
I was referring to me.  ;D
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2016, 02:16:16 PM
This Po' boy sampler is putting me to sleep. Zzzzzz
I forgot the Jam was still going.
She's going very slowly.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 19, 2016, 02:19:23 PM
This Po' boy sampler is putting me to sleep. Zzzzzz
I forgot the Jam was still going.
What's a jam?
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 02:19:43 PM
...and they back up the Po' boy with some Virtue's... #F'ckinFDA
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 02:20:13 PM
This Po' boy sampler is putting me to sleep. Zzzzzz
I forgot the Jam was still going.
She's going very slowly.

A dribble, you might say.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 02:21:14 PM
This Po' boy sampler is putting me to sleep. Zzzzzz
I forgot the Jam was still going.
What's a jam?

I've heard it's "Fo Yo Jelly Roll". Can't remember where though.  :P
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 02:22:56 PM
This Po' boy sampler is putting me to sleep. Zzzzzz
I forgot the Jam was still going.
What's a jam?
You put it on your toast at breakfast
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2016, 02:23:26 PM
Time for me to pack it up. See youse guys on Monday. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 02:24:09 PM
Time for me to pack it up. See youse guys on Monday. Hazzuh!
Enjoy the long weekend and birthday party.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 02:25:35 PM
Time for me to pack it up. See youse guys on Monday. Hazzuh!

Have a good one, Golf Bro!
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 02:49:30 PM
Good deal on Papas Fritas mashing
Tis a right decent buy, does the cat code work on those?
Not sure but it should
Seems to
Gave me the add an eligible item message.
I added the Murcialagos and it took 17% off the whole cart, then I went back and got the message
I think what they are now pulling is that you have to have $50 worth of eligible brand items in addition to the non eligible items.
10/$40 with free shipping is still a good deal but now I'm agravated
...and like you say, still better than the 2 tins 8/$35 the Jam used to be. They are 8/$40 now. Bastiges!
Why does it say "maduro" in the description?  Don't recall there being more than one wrapper type for PF.
Same wrapper it's always had.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 02:50:48 PM
This Po' boy sampler is putting me to sleep. Zzzzzz
I forgot the Jam was still going.
She's going very slowly.
TWHS
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 02:52:59 PM
Skinny Monsters @ BestCigarPrices...

https://www.bestcigarprices.com/cigar-directory/tatuaje-cigars/tatuaje-skinny-monsters-230034/?saleid=11993
$60....not bad at all.  I thought I did well when I bought at $65 the other week.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 02:58:48 PM
One more hour :(
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 02:59:46 PM
Skinny Monsters @ BestCigarPrices...

https://www.bestcigarprices.com/cigar-directory/tatuaje-cigars/tatuaje-skinny-monsters-230034/?saleid=11993
HalfWheel reviews are killing them, 3 in a row not very good and one pretty bad
I'll say.  Not quite brutal, but close.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 03:24:18 PM
Time for me to pack it up. See youse guys on Monday. Hazzuh!
Enjoy the long weekend and birthday party.
Maybe a trip to Chuck E Cheese.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 03:26:56 PM
Time for me to pack it up. See youse guys on Monday. Hazzuh!
Enjoy the long weekend and birthday party.
Maybe a trip to Chuck E Cheese.
Do they still have those places?
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 19, 2016, 03:38:59 PM
Good deal on Papas Fritas mashing
Tis a right decent buy, does the cat code work on those?
Not sure but it should
Seems to
Gave me the add an eligible item message.
I added the Murcialagos and it took 17% off the whole cart, then I went back and got the message
I think what they are now pulling is that you have to have $50 worth of eligible brand items in addition to the non eligible items.
10/$40 with free shipping is still a good deal but now I'm agravated
...and like you say, still better than the 2 tins 8/$35 the Jam used to be. They are 8/$40 now. Bastiges!
Why does it say "maduro" in the description?  Don't recall there being more than one wrapper type for PF.
Same wrapper it's always had.
Figured as much, but maduro is in the description.  Don't see the point of calling it a Papas Fritas Maduro when there's no other kind.  F'n FDA!
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 03:44:33 PM
[...]
Obama insisted on that one.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 03:45:12 PM
[...]
What a bastige, he did it just to confuse Bean
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 03:45:14 PM
Time for me to pack it up. See youse guys on Monday. Hazzuh!
Enjoy the long weekend and birthday party.
Maybe a trip to Chuck E Cheese.
Do they still have those places?
Unfortunately yes.  Only had to experience that once....still scarred.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 03:47:43 PM
Time for me to pack it up. See youse guys on Monday. Hazzuh!
Enjoy the long weekend and birthday party.
Maybe a trip to Chuck E Cheese.
Do they still have those places?
Unfortunately yes.  Only had to experience that once....still scarred.

They serve beer now... better late than never
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 03:49:09 PM
Time for me to pack it up. See youse guys on Monday. Hazzuh!
Enjoy the long weekend and birthday party.
Maybe a trip to Chuck E Cheese.
Do they still have those places?
Unfortunately yes.  Only had to experience that once....still scarred.

They serve beer now... better late than never
We did that one once too, about 25 years ago and that was quite enough.  Not enough beer made to make me want to return.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 03:57:11 PM
Time for me to pack it up. See youse guys on Monday. Hazzuh!
Enjoy the long weekend and birthday party.
Maybe a trip to Chuck E Cheese.
Do they still have those places?
Unfortunately yes.  Only had to experience that once....still scarred.

They serve beer now... better late than never
We did that one once too, about 25 years ago and that was quite enough.  Not enough beer made to make me want to return.

Just helps tolerate it a little more. It's still loud, obnoxious, expensive and the food is really lousy. Thankfully, kids seem to grow out of it pretty quick.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 03:58:20 PM
Here goes a few billion $ of your hard earned money down the shit-can.  Fuk'n Turncoats!

Ryan strikes Puerto Rico debt deal with Obama administration
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 03:58:54 PM
She's a BRICK.... Hooooouse
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 04:01:34 PM
Market Closing

DOW    -92 @ 17,434
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 04:03:00 PM
She's a BRICK.... Hooooouse
Unlike most I am not much of a Brick House fan.  The Razmundos is the Brick House Guy.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 04:03:50 PM
Speaking of Brick Houses I think I will go to the Limestone House and have a Seagar with some heart elixir.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 19, 2016, 04:31:20 PM
Time for me to pack it up. See youse guys on Monday. Hazzuh!
Enjoy the long weekend and birthday party.
Maybe a trip to Chuck E Cheese.
Do they still have those places?
Unfortunately yes.  Only had to experience that once....still scarred.
They serve beer now... better late than never
We did that one once too, about 25 years ago and that was quite enough.  Not enough beer made to make me want to return.
Just helps tolerate it a little more. It's still loud, obnoxious, expensive and the food is really lousy. Thankfully, kids seem to grow out of it pretty quick.
What I can't get over about that place is that every day there are hundreds of greasy pizza kid-hands all over everything, and you know damn well the place doesn't get thoroughly cleaned.  If you or your kid don't come down with something after returning from a frolic in that bacteria factory, count yourself lucky.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 04:41:59 PM
[...]

The same reasons I don't eat at buffets. (aka, food troughs) The dessert areas alone run amok with kids dipping everything imaginable is enough to turn my stomach. Some adults are no better. Well, I'm not hungry anymore...
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 19, 2016, 04:46:58 PM
She's a BRICK.... Hooooouse
Unlike most I am not much of a Brick House fan.  The Razmundos is the Brick House Guy.
That might be a bit of a stretch. I've only ever had five or six of them. I liked all of them, but every time I go to buy a box, there's a better deal on something else.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 05:14:56 PM
[...]

+1
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 05:16:52 PM
A Fuente Curly Head Deluxe Maduro Lonsdale that is 6 or 7 years old lit with a double dose of elixer.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 05:18:17 PM
Sun was out while driving home but cloudy again now.

We have had 5" of rain since last Friday
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 19, 2016, 05:21:52 PM
Time to head out. Yinz have a good one!

...18
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 05:24:35 PM
Time to head out. Yinz have a good one!

...18
Later BS
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 19, 2016, 05:25:49 PM
Time to head out. Yinz have a good one!

...18
Adios, mofo.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 06:32:40 PM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 19, 2016, 06:50:28 PM
Today is a really bad Jam.
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2016, 09:42:33 PM
Got us a nice page 18 today, good job!
Title: Re: 5/19/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 19, 2016, 11:00:24 PM
Got us a nice page 18 today, good job!
We're so good at this! (TNWSS)