« Reply #135 on: May 19, 2016, 10:14:57 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

Howdy, Bret

WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.

"I cut this board 3 times, and it's still too short!" lol

Morning, Deano... and all you other reprobates.  ;D
Nailed it, morning Steve.

...and PendingScheduleChangeGolf

Sounds like a nice little 3day weekend for ya.
Indeed it should be. Other than the birthday party my youngest has to attend on Saturday night. Hate going to those.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/19/2016
« Reply #136 on: May 19, 2016, 10:16:55 AM »

WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.
Bean to the Rescue, that way it can be 3 years of stretch. ;D

Unfortunately for Bean, he probably gets "daily" reminders. I imagine he'll finish when the aggravation becomes too much... Gotta admit, I'm kinda impressed. I can only hear it for about a day... maybe. lol

« Reply #137 on: May 19, 2016, 10:20:32 AM »

10 Pages Before Lunch!!!!

Post Whoring Pays Big Dividends for Tony :)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/19/2016
« Reply #138 on: May 19, 2016, 10:23:25 AM »

WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.

The allusive wood stretcher... sounds like just what he needs right about now.
lady park manager down the street has the 2x6 I need.
😛

I bet she does... but you need to stay away from those lady park managers.  ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/19/2016
« Reply #139 on: May 19, 2016, 10:25:24 AM »

WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.
The allusive wood stretcher... sounds like just what he needs right about now.
lady park manager down the street has the 2x6 I need.
And I'm betting you have the wood she needs as well.

...And there it is. I can see the patrol car rolling into the park now.

« Reply #140 on: May 19, 2016, 10:28:08 AM »

Texas to the rescue!  (Guess they need more DUI Enforcement in Cleveland)

Austin police to help Cleveland with security at GOP convention

The agreement, which Austin officials signed in early May, has rankled the Austin Police Association union’s leadership over the decision to send scores of officers into what could be a highly volatile situation at a time when staffing shortages have reached “critical” levels at home

« Reply #141 on: May 19, 2016, 10:30:34 AM »

WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.
Bean to the Rescue, that way it can be 3 years of stretch. ;D
Unfortunately for Bean, he probably gets "daily" reminders. I imagine he'll finish when the aggravation becomes too much... Gotta admit, I'm kinda impressed. I can only hear it for about a day... maybe. lol
Naw, it's just the f'n crown molding on the cabinets remaining.  I think they look fine without, and the warden hasn't brought it up in ages. So I got that going for me, which is nice.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/19/2016
« Reply #142 on: May 19, 2016, 10:35:44 AM »

WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.
Bean to the Rescue, that way it can be 3 years of stretch. ;D
Unfortunately for Bean, he probably gets "daily" reminders. I imagine he'll finish when the aggravation becomes too much... Gotta admit, I'm kinda impressed. I can only hear it for about a day... maybe. lol
Naw, it's just the f'n crown molding on the cabinets remaining.  I think they look fine without, and the warden hasn't brought it up in ages. So I got that going for me, which is nice.

Well, that's good to hear, but it doesn't mean we're gonna let you off the hook! UnfinishedCrownBean... haha

« Reply #143 on: May 19, 2016, 10:39:05 AM »

WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.

The allusive wood stretcher... sounds like just what he needs right about now.
lady park manager down the street has the 2x6 I need.
😛
Negotiations ensue.

« Reply #144 on: May 19, 2016, 10:39:48 AM »

Morning Mayor, fish and bean
Howdy, Rick. Smoking something?
Putting flame to SoA kg9 as I write
Let me get out my decoder ring…

« Reply #145 on: May 19, 2016, 10:40:56 AM »

WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.
Bean to the Rescue, that way it can be 3 years of stretch. ;D
Unfortunately for Bean, he probably gets "daily" reminders. I imagine he'll finish when the aggravation becomes too much... Gotta admit, I'm kinda impressed. I can only hear it for about a day... maybe. lol
Naw, it's just the f'n crown molding on the cabinets remaining.  I think they look fine without, and the warden hasn't brought it up in ages. So I got that going for me, which is nice.
Well, that's good to hear, but it doesn't mean we're gonna let you off the hook! UnfinishedCrownBean... haha
I have a feeling Dean's visit to the landlady is going to give us something much more interesting to consider.

« Reply #146 on: May 19, 2016, 10:40:56 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

Howdy, Bret

WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.

"I cut this board 3 times, and it's still too short!" lol

Morning, Deano... and all you other reprobates.  ;D
Nailed it, morning Steve.

...and PendingScheduleChangeGolf

Sounds like a nice little 3day weekend for ya.
Indeed it should be. Other than the birthday party my youngest has to attend on Saturday night. Hate going to those.
Yea....I remember those times, not a fan either.  Usually could retreat to the other side of the house and have some drinks with the father whose house you are at.

« Reply #147 on: May 19, 2016, 10:43:05 AM »

WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.
The allusive wood stretcher... sounds like just what he needs right about now.
lady park manager down the street has the 2x6 I need.
And I'm betting you have the wood she needs as well.

...And there it is. I can see the patrol car rolling into the park now.
But is it an Austin PD cruiser?

« Reply #148 on: May 19, 2016, 10:43:05 AM »

WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.
Bean to the Rescue, that way it can be 3 years of stretch. ;D
Unfortunately for Bean, he probably gets "daily" reminders. I imagine he'll finish when the aggravation becomes too much... Gotta admit, I'm kinda impressed. I can only hear it for about a day... maybe. lol
Naw, it's just the f'n crown molding on the cabinets remaining.  I think they look fine without, and the warden hasn't brought it up in ages. So I got that going for me, which is nice.
Simmer, simmer, simmer....
just waiting for the right (most inopportune) chance to blow.

« Reply #149 on: May 19, 2016, 10:43:37 AM »

Morning Mr. Raz.