CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18

Author Topic: 5/19/2016  (Read 23357 times)

Threebean

Re: 5/19/2016
« Reply #150 on: May 19, 2016, 10:48:10 AM »

WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.
Bean to the Rescue, that way it can be 3 years of stretch. ;D
Unfortunately for Bean, he probably gets "daily" reminders. I imagine he'll finish when the aggravation becomes too much... Gotta admit, I'm kinda impressed. I can only hear it for about a day... maybe. lol
Naw, it's just the f'n crown molding on the cabinets remaining.  I think they look fine without, and the warden hasn't brought it up in ages. So I got that going for me, which is nice.
Simmer, simmer, simmer....
just waiting for the right (most inopportune) chance to blow.
There is always that likelihood.  But she has plenty of ammo stores, saved over the years and resurrected at will, so a little unfinished crown molding is of little consequence.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #151 on: May 19, 2016, 10:59:46 AM »

WTF.
sonofabitch.
Unfortunately for Bean, he probably gets "daily" reminders. I imagine he'll finish when the aggravation becomes too much... Gotta admit, I'm kinda impressed. I can only hear it for about a day... maybe. lol
Naw, it's just the f'n crown molding on the cabinets remaining.  I think they look fine without, and the warden hasn't brought it up in ages. So I got that going for me, which is nice.
There is always that likelihood.  But she has plenty of ammo stores, saved over the years and resurrected at will, so a little unfinished crown molding is of little consequence.
But you said it was finished.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #152 on: May 19, 2016, 11:00:15 AM »

WTF.
sonofabitch.

That is Standard Operating Procedure. They'll say all is forgiven, but file that shit away for easy reference... then throw it into the mix when you least expect it.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #153 on: May 19, 2016, 11:08:37 AM »

WTF.
sonofabitch.

The allusive wood stretcher... sounds like just what he needs right about now.
lady park manager down the street has the 2x6 I need.
😛
She'll never miss it.
hey Brett.
depends on what she wants in return.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #154 on: May 19, 2016, 11:11:44 AM »

WTF.
sonofabitch.

That is Standard Operating Procedure. They'll say all is forgiven, but file that shit away for easy reference... then throw it into the mix when you least expect it.
Absolutely!   I been married over 40 years and she just recently hit me with some shit back during the first year we were married.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #155 on: May 19, 2016, 11:12:18 AM »

WTF.
sonofabitch.
She ain't gonna blow him even if he does finish the molding.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #156 on: May 19, 2016, 11:12:54 AM »

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #157 on: May 19, 2016, 11:13:12 AM »

WTF.
sonofabitch.

Absolutely!   I been married over 40 years and she just recently hit me with some shit back during the first year we were married.
Sounds like she has been saving up for retirement as well, and doesn't need a tupperdore.... :o

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #158 on: May 19, 2016, 11:15:43 AM »

WTF.
sonofabitch.
Well, that's good to hear, but it doesn't mean we're gonna let you off the hook! UnfinishedCrownBean... haha
I have a feeling Dean's visit to the landlady is going to give us something much more interesting to consider.
Park Manager. her and her mother both. mom is in her 70's and would give me a run for my money. her deceased husband was named Dean also. daughter has on tight body. she does more in this park than most men and would probably kill me!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #159 on: May 19, 2016, 11:16:21 AM »

WTF.
sonofabitch.

Sounds like she has been saving up for retirement as well, and doesn't need a tupperdore.... :o
But ask her how much good it did her........ NONE would be the correct answer.  She gets more gfy's than everyone here combined.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #160 on: May 19, 2016, 11:22:32 AM »

WTF.
sonofabitch.
She ain't gonna blow him even if he does finish the molding.

LOL... shit would be done already

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #161 on: May 19, 2016, 11:24:38 AM »

WTF.
sonofabitch.
Well, that's good to hear, but it doesn't mean we're gonna let you off the hook! UnfinishedCrownBean... haha
I have a feeling Dean's visit to the landlady is going to give us something much more interesting to consider.
Park Manager. her and her mother both. mom is in her 70's and would give me a run for my money. her deceased husband was named Dean also. daughter has on tight body. she does more in this park than most men and would probably kill me!

"Dear, Forum. I had a recent project..."

Threebean

« Reply #162 on: May 19, 2016, 11:27:46 AM »

WTF.
sonofabitch.
Now we're getting somewhere. Can you say threesome?

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #163 on: May 19, 2016, 11:28:17 AM »

last of the morning to you guys, have a meeting in a few minutes...

sfish

« Reply #164 on: May 19, 2016, 11:28:43 AM »

WTF.
sonofabitch.

But ask her how much good it did her........ NONE would be the correct answer.  She gets more gfy's than everyone here combined.
Even Tony?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18