« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2016, 08:22:32 AM »

* Based on % of growth

With a 7.8 percent increase, Georgetown, TX was named the fastest-growing city in the country. Five Texas cities made the top 15.

Only incorporated areas with populations of 50,000 or more by July 1, 2014 were considered, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
A little more on the growth:

Incidentally, five of the eight cities that added the most people in sheer numbers were also in Texas, including Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Fort Worth and Austin.

It’s not just that people are moving from one Texas city to another; rather, they’re moving from other states to Texas. Last year, nearly half a million people moved to Texas, according to Census Bureau data released in March. What’s more, the four largest metro areas in the state — Houston, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio — “together added more people last year than any state in the country except for Texas as a whole,” the Census Bureau notes.
And another one is where you are heading.

« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2016, 08:27:46 AM »

« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2016, 08:28:56 AM »

[...]

Seems the crowds just follow me. ;D

Yeah, that area is all growing like crazy too and the one thing I am not looking for is more people taking up space.

« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2016, 08:29:16 AM »

* Based on % of growth

With a 7.8 percent increase, Georgetown, TX was named the fastest-growing city in the country. Five Texas cities made the top 15.

Only incorporated areas with populations of 50,000 or more by July 1, 2014 were considered, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
Notice NO Ohio cites or Indiana or Kentucky.

« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2016, 08:29:50 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
I've got a worksite recovery exercise to do today which means I was forced to work from home. Not a big fan of doing it but at least I'll be home early for my wife's/daughter's birthday. No early weekend for me.

« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2016, 08:30:10 AM »

[...]

Till they run out of water.

« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2016, 08:30:51 AM »

* Based on % of growth

With a 7.8 percent increase, Georgetown, TX was named the fastest-growing city in the country. Five Texas cities made the top 15.

Only incorporated areas with populations of 50,000 or more by July 1, 2014 were considered, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
Notice NO Ohio cites or Indiana or Kentucky.
Or NJ or NY

CHIT, add CA and those places are where they are all coming from.

« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2016, 08:30:57 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
I've got a worksite recovery exercise to do today which means I was forced to work from home. Not a big fan of doing it but at least I'll be home early for my wife's/daughter's birthday. No early weekend for me.
Make up your mind which one is it?  Sheesh!

« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2016, 08:31:46 AM »

* Based on % of growth

With a 7.8 percent increase, Georgetown, TX was named the fastest-growing city in the country. Five Texas cities made the top 15.

Only incorporated areas with populations of 50,000 or more by July 1, 2014 were considered, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
No Jersey cities? I call BS. Oh wait, do illegals count?

« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2016, 08:32:01 AM »

[...]

Houston and Dallas have plenty of water but for SAT and Austin that is a big issue and a genuine threat.

« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2016, 08:32:48 AM »

* Based on % of growth

With a 7.8 percent increase, Georgetown, TX was named the fastest-growing city in the country. Five Texas cities made the top 15.

Only incorporated areas with populations of 50,000 or more by July 1, 2014 were considered, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
No Jersey cities? I call BS. Oh wait, do illegals count?
How else would San Antonio be on there?

« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2016, 08:33:18 AM »

Morning Mayor, fish and bean
Howdy, Rick. Smoking something?

« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2016, 08:34:08 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
I've got a worksite recovery exercise to do today which means I was forced to work from home. Not a big fan of doing it but at least I'll be home early for my wife's/daughter's birthday. No early weekend for me.
And no train ride either.

« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2016, 08:35:20 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
I've got a worksite recovery exercise to do today which means I was forced to work from home. Not a big fan of doing it but at least I'll be home early for my wife's/daughter's birthday. No early weekend for me.
Make up your mind which one is it?  Sheesh!
Work from home does not equal time off. I promise.

It's time off for the Mrs. I got the lunches made and readied the kids for school today. Plus I'm putting together the Enterprise content management/search requirements and architectural drawings together for work. Big meeting in 20 minutes.

« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2016, 08:41:05 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
I've got a worksite recovery exercise to do today which means I was forced to work from home. Not a big fan of doing it but at least I'll be home early for my wife's/daughter's birthday. No early weekend for me.
Wife/daughter.....is that something like a sister/wife?   :o