« Reply #165 on: May 19, 2016, 11:29:04 AM »

WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.
Bean to the Rescue, that way it can be 3 years of stretch. ;D
Unfortunately for Bean, he probably gets "daily" reminders. I imagine he'll finish when the aggravation becomes too much... Gotta admit, I'm kinda impressed. I can only hear it for about a day... maybe. lol
Naw, it's just the f'n crown molding on the cabinets remaining.  I think they look fine without, and the warden hasn't brought it up in ages. So I got that going for me, which is nice.
Well, that's good to hear, but it doesn't mean we're gonna let you off the hook! UnfinishedCrownBean... haha
I have a feeling Dean's visit to the landlady is going to give us something much more interesting to consider.
Park Manager. her and her mother both. mom is in her 70's and would give me a run for my money. her deceased husband was named Dean also. daughter has on tight body. she does more in this park than most men and would probably kill me!
Now we're getting somewhere. Can you say threesome?
Yeah, Dean's DAWG - Dean's KY - Dean's Right Hand

« Reply #166 on: May 19, 2016, 11:31:03 AM »

last of the morning to you guys, have a meeting in a few minutes...
Morning Flip, Sheesh is it national meeting day or something?

Warden has one that started at 9 and goes to 1:00 today.

« Reply #167 on: May 19, 2016, 11:31:36 AM »

WTF.
I am 4' short of 2x6 and 6' short of 2x4.
I must be getting old and tired.
sonofabitch.
Yet another Woody for Dean
Stretching this woodworking over three days.
Bean to the Rescue, that way it can be 3 years of stretch. ;D
Unfortunately for Bean, he probably gets "daily" reminders. I imagine he'll finish when the aggravation becomes too much... Gotta admit, I'm kinda impressed. I can only hear it for about a day... maybe. lol
Naw, it's just the f'n crown molding on the cabinets remaining.  I think they look fine without, and the warden hasn't brought it up in ages. So I got that going for me, which is nice.
Simmer, simmer, simmer....
just waiting for the right (most inopportune) chance to blow.
There is always that likelihood.  But she has plenty of ammo stores, saved over the years and resurrected at will, so a little unfinished crown molding is of little consequence.

That is Standard Operating Procedure. They'll say all is forgiven, but file that shit away for easy reference... then throw it into the mix when you least expect it.
Absolutely!   I been married over 40 years and she just recently hit me with some shit back during the first year we were married.
Sounds like she has been saving up for retirement as well, and doesn't need a tupperdore.... :o
But ask her how much good it did her........ NONE would be the correct answer.  She gets more gfy's than everyone here combined.
Even Tony?
Yep, even Tony.

« Reply #168 on: May 19, 2016, 11:33:28 AM »

Sheesh, storming here again now.

« Reply #169 on: May 19, 2016, 11:36:52 AM »

Egyptair Jet with 66 passengers and crew disappeared in flight traveling at 37,000 feet from Paris to Cairo last night.

Some reports of a huge fireball in the sky but those are not confirmed.

Update:

CAIRO:

 An EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo with 66 passengers and crew on board crashed into the Mediterranean Sea off the Greek island of Crete early Thursday morning, Egyptian and Greek officials said. Egypt's aviation minister said the crash was more likely caused by a terror attack than technical problems.

There were no immediate signs of any survivors but regardless of what caused the crash, the incident is likely to deepen Egypt's woes as the country struggles to revive its ailing economy, particularly the lucrative tourism sector that has been battered by the turmoil in which the country has been mired since a 2011 popular uprising.

« Reply #170 on: May 19, 2016, 11:37:53 AM »

Update on an old story:

NEW YORK --
 The Securities And Exchange Commission is filing a complaint against professional golfer Phil Mickelson related to insider trading.

The SEC says a gambler named William Walters received tips and business information about Dean Foods Co. from former Dean Foods director Thomas Davis between 2008 and 2012.

In 2012, the SEC says Walters called Mickelson, who owed him money, and urged him to trade Dean Foods stock. The SEC says Mickelson did so the next day and made a profit of $931,000.

Mickelson was not in the field of the Byron Nelson Classic in Irving, Texas, where play began Thursday morning.

« Reply #171 on: May 19, 2016, 11:42:09 AM »

[...]
Is there a better way to go?

« Reply #172 on: May 19, 2016, 11:44:36 AM »

Good deal on Papas Fritas mashing

« Reply #173 on: May 19, 2016, 11:44:43 AM »

[...]
shit, I'd be dead in a week if I lasted that long.

« Reply #174 on: May 19, 2016, 11:44:49 AM »

[...]

So we have something to aspire to.  I love a challenge!

« Reply #175 on: May 19, 2016, 11:45:32 AM »

Found this at HEB in Ausin yesterday, they had 9 and I bought 2 of them.

« Reply #176 on: May 19, 2016, 11:46:17 AM »

Got me a Senorial in my travel humi, so I'm going for a walk.

« Reply #177 on: May 19, 2016, 11:47:58 AM »

Warriors Thumped the Thunder last night.

« Reply #178 on: May 19, 2016, 11:50:44 AM »

got the wood all in. time to put the tools away, clean up, and get something to eat.🍔

« Reply #179 on: May 19, 2016, 11:50:57 AM »

Good deal on Papas Fritas mashing
Tis a right decent buy, does the cat code work on those?