CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 21, 2016, 12:01:24 AM

Title: 6/21/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on June 21, 2016, 12:01:24 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 21, 2016, 12:15:44 AM
Hey guys. happy Tuesday. If there are any
 to be had this week give me a shout.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 21, 2016, 12:18:02 AM
We started a pipe club in Buffalo. We met last Thursday. It was a good turnout and a good start for good things to come.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 05:42:18 AM
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 05:42:41 AM
Morning Slackers
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 05:43:00 AM
Snoring Lull?
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 05:44:36 AM
College World Series - Monday Games

MIAMI (FL) 3 UC SANTA BARBARA 5 F - Miami has been eliminated

OKLAHOMA STATE 1 ARIZONA 0 F
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 05:46:43 AM
PDR Day at the Sister
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 05:48:26 AM
Two-Turd-Tuesday at CI featuring Reo by Ortega Turds
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 05:57:10 AM
FREE TACO TUESDAY

Taco Bell announced its Steal a Taco promotion earlier this month. As part of the promotion, if a team steals a road game in the NBA Finals, everyone in America will get a free Doritos Locos Taco on Tuesday, June 21.

Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 05:57:34 AM
Work Time, BBL
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 06:01:34 AM
June 21 - Today is the first full day of summer and the Longest Day of the Year in terms of Daylight Hours.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 21, 2016, 06:37:48 AM
Morning, slackers.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: sfish on June 21, 2016, 07:06:42 AM
June 21 - Today is the first full day of summer and the Longest Day of the Year in terms of Daylight Hours.
Figures it's a Tuesday, morning Tex
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 07:17:03 AM
We started a pipe club in Buffalo. We met last Thursday. It was a good turnout and a good start for good things to come.
Sounds like a nice evening out.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 07:17:39 AM
Morning, slackers.
What are you doing here ChampDave?
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 07:19:05 AM
Two-Turd-Tuesday at CI featuring Reo by Ortega Turds
Bunch of people were curious about those Reo's.  Then again, 20 is a big way to try something, even at a good value.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 07:23:53 AM
Today is Tuesday, June 21, the 173rd day of 2016. There are 193 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On June 21, 1964, civil rights workers Michael H. Schwerner, Andrew Goodman and James E. Chaney were slain in Philadelphia, Mississippi; their bodies were found buried in an earthen dam six weeks later. (Forty-one years on this date in 2005, Edgar Ray Killen, an 80-year-old former Ku Klux Klansman, was found guilty of manslaughter; he was sentenced to 60 years in prison.)

On this date:

In 1788, the United States Constitution went into effect as New Hampshire became the ninth state to ratify it.

In 1834, Cyrus Hall McCormick received a patent for his reaping machine.

In 1913, Georgia "Tiny" Broadwick became the first woman to parachute from an airplane as she jumped over Los Angeles.

In 1932, heavyweight Max Schmeling lost a title fight rematch in New York by decision to Jack Sharkey, prompting Schmeling's manager, Joe Jacobs, to exclaim: "We was robbed!"

In 1942, German forces led by Generaloberst (Colonel General) Erwin Rommel captured the Libyan city of Tobruk during World War II. (Following his victory, Rommel was promoted to Field Marshal; Tobruk was retaken by the Allies in November 1942.)

In 1955, the David Lean movie "Summertime" starring Katharine Hepburn and Rossano Brazzi opened in New York.

In 1963, Cardinal Giovanni Battista Montini was chosen during a conclave of his fellow cardinals to succeed the late Pope John XXIII; the new pope took the name Paul VI.

In 1966, "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?," Mike Nichols' film version of the Edward Albee play starring Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton, had its world premiere in Hollywood.

In 1973, the U.S. Supreme Court, in Miller v. California, ruled that states may ban materials found to be obscene according to local standards.

In 1982, a jury in Washington, D.C. found John Hinckley Jr. not guilty by reason of insanity in the shootings of President Ronald Reagan and three other men.

In 1985, scientists announced that skeletal remains exhumed in Brazil were those of Nazi war criminal Josef Mengele (MEN'-guh-luh).

In 1989, a sharply divided Supreme Court ruled that burning the American flag as a form of political protest was protected by the First Amendment.

Ten years ago: The Marine Corps announced that seven Marines and a sailor had been charged with murder for pulling an unarmed Iraqi civilian from his home and shooting him to death the previous April without provocation. (The group's leader, Sgt. Lawrence G. Hutchins III, was sentenced to 15 years in prison after being convicted of unpremeditated murder; five cut deals with prosecutors in which they pleaded guilty to lesser charges.) President George W. Bush, addressing the annual U.S.-European Union summit in Vienna, accused Iran of dragging its feet on a Western incentive package aimed at getting Tehran to suspend uranium enrichment activity.

Five years ago: The Food and Drug Administration announced that cigarette packs in the U.S. would have to carry macabre images that included rotting teeth and gums, diseased lungs and a sewn-up corpse of a smoker as part of a graphic campaign aimed at discouraging Americans from lighting up. Amid street protests, Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou survived a confidence vote.

One year ago: Four days after it welcomed a young stranger who sat for prayer and then allegedly opened fire, killing nine people, the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church held its first worship service with themes of love and healing, plus a note of defiance. (Suspect Dylann Roof faces murder charges.) Jordan Spieth became the sixth player to win the Masters and the U.S. Open after Dustin Johnson three-putted from 12 feet on the final hole at Chambers Bay with a chance to win the championship himself.

Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 07:24:18 AM
Two-Turd-Tuesday at CI featuring Reo by Ortega Turds
Bunch of people were curious about those Reo's.  Then again, 20 is a big way to try something, even at a good value.
It is a cheap cigar produced by Ortega so I have no curiosity myself
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 07:25:04 AM
Today's Birthdays: Composer Lalo Schifrin is 84. Actor Bernie Kopell is 83. Actor Monte Markham is 81. Songwriter Don Black is 78. Actress Mariette Hartley is 76. Comedian Joe Flaherty is 75. Rock singer-musician Ray Davies (The Kinks) is 72. Actress Meredith Baxter is 69. Actor Michael Gross is 69. Rock musician Joe Molland (Badfinger) is 69. Rock musician Don Airey (Deep Purple) is 68. Country singer Leon Everette is 68. Rock musician Joey Kramer (Aerosmith) is 66. Rock musician Nils Lofgren is 65. Actress Robyn Douglass is 63. Actor Leigh McCloskey is 61. Cartoonist Berke Breathed is 59. Country singer Kathy Mattea is 57. Actor Marc Copage is 54. Actress Sammi Davis is 52. Actor Doug Savant is 52. Country musician Porter Howell is 52. Actor Michael Dolan is 51. Writer-director Lana Wachowski is 51. Actress Carrie Preston is 49. Actress Paula Irvine is 48. Rapper/producer Pete Rock is 46. Country singer Allison Moorer is 44. Actress Juliette Lewis is 43. Actress Maggie Siff is 42. Musician Justin Cary is 41. Rock musician Mike Einziger (Incubus) is 40. Actor Chris Pratt is 37. Rock singer Brandon Flowers is 35. Britain's Prince William is 34. Actor Jussie Smollett is 34. Actor Benjamin Walker is 34. Actor Michael Malarkey is 33. Pop singer Kris Allen (TV: "American Idol") is 31. Actor Jascha Washington is 27. Pop singer Rebecca Black is 19.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 07:25:24 AM
Morning Fish, Texas Dave II and Golf ???
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 07:25:58 AM
Thought for Today: "He, who will not reason, is a bigot; he, who cannot, is a fool; and he, who dares not, is a slave." - William Drummond, Scottish writer (1585-1649).
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 07:27:18 AM
We are honored, ChampGolfDave is here on his day off....or is this a new schedule?
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 21, 2016, 07:28:04 AM
Morning, slackers.
What are you doing here ChampDave?
Schedule change that TexDave has been so preoccupied with has finally kicked in. Good timing, too, since I stayed up until 1:30 Monday morning after watching the game.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 07:28:20 AM
[...]
This has become more like a list of failed and unknown singers and actors (actresses) with a spattering of famous ones.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 07:29:37 AM
Thought for Today: "He, who will not reason, is a bigot; he, who cannot, is a fool; and he, who dares not, is a slave." - William Drummond, Scottish writer (1585-1649).
Bullshit
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 07:30:47 AM
Morning, slackers.
What are you doing here ChampDave?
Schedule change that TexDave has been so preoccupied with has finally kicked in. Good timing, too, since I stayed up until 1:30 Monday morning after watching the game.
Guess that means now I can just laugh at you working on Saturdays without OT pay.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 07:39:10 AM
Two-Turd-Tuesday at CI featuring Reo by Ortega Turds
Bunch of people were curious about those Reo's.  Then again, 20 is a big way to try something, even at a good value.
It is a cheap cigar produced by Ortega so I have no curiosity myself
While I'm not familiar with it, supposedly it is a resurrected older line that some remember liking.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 07:45:49 AM
@ Travellin Dave - be glad you are not going to Granbury this morning as the entire Northbound I-35 about 25 miles north of town has been closed since around 4 this morning.  Probably backed up to where you are by now.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 07:49:07 AM
Damn, 401k made a nice rebound yesterday.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: sfish on June 21, 2016, 07:50:35 AM
Morning, slackers.
What are you doing here ChampDave?
Schedule change that TexDave has been so preoccupied with has finally kicked in. Good timing, too, since I stayed up until 1:30 Monday morning after watching the game.
Did you fly to Vegas with the team after the game?
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 07:51:35 AM
211 DAYS
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 07:54:53 AM
@ Fish - You left quick yesterday how was your Father's Day weekend get-together?
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 21, 2016, 08:00:36 AM
Morning, slackers.
What are you doing here ChampDave?
Schedule change that TexDave has been so preoccupied with has finally kicked in. Good timing, too, since I stayed up until 1:30 Monday morning after watching the game.
Did you fly to Vegas with the team after the game?
I've been sworn to secrecy.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 08:01:21 AM
@ Travellin Dave - be glad you are not going to Granbury this morning as the entire Northbound I-35 about 25 miles north of town has been closed since around 4 this morning.  Probably backed up to where you are by now.
::)
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 21, 2016, 08:02:59 AM
We started a pipe club in Buffalo. We met last Thursday. It was a good turnout and a good start for good things to come.
Is it still called herf if it's smoking pipes?
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 21, 2016, 08:03:15 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 08:05:34 AM
MIAMI — The first iconic Cuban product to reach U.S. store shelves will be coffee. Sorry, no rum or cigars just yet.

Swiss-based Nespresso announced Monday that it will sell long-restricted coffee throughout the U.S. starting this fall, the latest evidence of renewed ties between the United States and Cuba after five decades of estrangement.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 08:05:53 AM
Morning Mr Mayor.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 08:06:36 AM
Morning part-time Mayor.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 08:08:34 AM
MIAMI — The first iconic Cuban product to reach U.S. store shelves will be coffee. Sorry, no rum or cigars just yet.

Swiss-based Nespresso announced Monday that it will sell long-restricted coffee throughout the U.S. starting this fall, the latest evidence of renewed ties between the United States and Cuba after five decades of estrangement.
Nice, I don't give a rats azz one way or the other about Cuban Cigars but they do have some good dark roast coffee's down there.  I find it hard to believe the good stuff will come by way of Nespresso though but you never know.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: sfish on June 21, 2016, 08:09:43 AM
@ Fish - You left quick yesterday how was your Father's Day weekend get-together?
The weekend was awesome, great weather at the beach. Saw my dad and my sister, came home Sunday around noon and got together with my BILs and SILs for a BBQ. Smoked 2 cigars at the beach and 3 on Sunday. The MCIIIs are rounding into form very nicely now IMO, had a Roxxo
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 08:09:44 AM
The Pink Pistols says they have gained 1,000 more members over the course of the week, putting their total membership at approximately 4,500. The group continues to see dozens of new chapters pop up across the country

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/orlando-nightclub-massacre/lgbt-gun-rights-group-sees-membership-spike-after-orlando-shooting-n594701

Thanks Obama.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 21, 2016, 08:09:58 AM
MIAMI — The first iconic Cuban product to reach U.S. store shelves will be coffee. Sorry, no rum or cigars just yet.

Swiss-based Nespresso announced Monday that it will sell long-restricted coffee throughout the U.S. starting this fall, the latest evidence of renewed ties between the United States and Cuba after five decades of estrangement.
Looking forward to the rum more than the cigars.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 21, 2016, 08:10:24 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Morning, MayorTony.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 08:12:06 AM
MIAMI — The first iconic Cuban product to reach U.S. store shelves will be coffee. Sorry, no rum or cigars just yet.

Swiss-based Nespresso announced Monday that it will sell long-restricted coffee throughout the U.S. starting this fall, the latest evidence of renewed ties between the United States and Cuba after five decades of estrangement.
Nice, I don't give a rats azz one way or the other about Cuban Cigars but they do have some good dark roast coffee's down there.  I find it hard to believe the good stuff will come by way of Nespresso though but you never know.
Of course entrance of any Cuban cigars will be impacted by the FDA, but if they do, after the initial sensation, I think the real impact will be when blenders incorporate some Cuban tobacco into other lines.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 08:13:16 AM
@ Fish - You left quick yesterday how was your Father's Day weekend get-together?
The weekend was awesome, great weather at the beach. Saw my dad and my sister, came home Sunday around noon and got together with my BILs and SILs for a BBQ. Smoked 2 cigars at the beach and 3 on Sunday. The MCIIIs are rounding into form very nicely now IMO, had a Roxxo
Sounds like a great time all around!   ;D
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 08:14:19 AM
MIAMI — The first iconic Cuban product to reach U.S. store shelves will be coffee. Sorry, no rum or cigars just yet.

Swiss-based Nespresso announced Monday that it will sell long-restricted coffee throughout the U.S. starting this fall, the latest evidence of renewed ties between the United States and Cuba after five decades of estrangement.
Looking forward to the rum more than the cigars.
Indeed!
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 08:16:31 AM
MIAMI — The first iconic Cuban product to reach U.S. store shelves will be coffee. Sorry, no rum or cigars just yet.

Swiss-based Nespresso announced Monday that it will sell long-restricted coffee throughout the U.S. starting this fall, the latest evidence of renewed ties between the United States and Cuba after five decades of estrangement.
Nice, I don't give a rats azz one way or the other about Cuban Cigars but they do have some good dark roast coffee's down there.  I find it hard to believe the good stuff will come by way of Nespresso though but you never know.

Of course entrance of any Cuban cigars will be impacted by the FDA, but if they do, after the initial sensation, I think the real impact will be when blenders incorporate some Cuban tobacco into other lines.
I read last week that it is not out of the question that O'gunner and team might exempt Cuban made Cigars from those FDA regulations making them price competitive with other cigars.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 08:22:31 AM
[...]

If they do that, it should give the rest of the industry strong cause for challenging any restrictions as well.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 08:23:45 AM
Good start for the DOW, up 129.71 !
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 08:25:25 AM
[...]

But would be in court for God knows how long and meanwhile it stays in place, that is Obama game play 3LeftDelaySweep
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 08:26:40 AM
Good start for the DOW, up 129.71 !
That was yesterdays closing, futures are up 59 this morning.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 21, 2016, 08:29:17 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Morning, MayorTony.
Will I need to run for reelection?
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 08:29:50 AM
The Olympics are off to a solid start, I fee sorry for those who have worked their entire lives to earn an Olympic opportunity and having it come around in that shithole Bernie inspiring place.

Call for More Rio Security After Athletes Robbed at Gunpoint...

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/robberies-prompt-calls-olympic-level-security-rio-now-40005628

Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 08:31:30 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Morning, MayorTony.
Will I need to run for reelection?
No but as a part-time employee you are at risk of losing your paid benefits including health insurance, matching 401k contributions, pension and paid vacation time.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 21, 2016, 08:31:56 AM
Saw this at the market yesterday, thought of TXDave.

(http://i64.tinypic.com/2sb04f5.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 08:35:37 AM
Saw this at the market yesterday, thought of TXDave.

(http://i64.tinypic.com/2sb04f5.jpg)
LOL, in a bottle of hot sauce is where he belongs.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 08:36:55 AM
Time for the morning walk.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 08:42:34 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Morning, MayorTony.
Will I need to run for reelection?
Na, just like the presidency, nobody wants the job.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 21, 2016, 08:49:50 AM
Meeting time. Back later.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 08:50:59 AM
Time to get ready for the day myself.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 08:53:38 AM
Time for the morning walk.
It is not bad hot but plenty humid out this morning.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 08:54:41 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Morning, MayorTony.
Will I need to run for reelection?
Na, just like the presidency, nobody wants the job.
Except Kasich, Rubio, Jebby, Bernie and Hillary along with a few other losers.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 21, 2016, 09:12:14 AM
Morning, Fellas... My bid order with the box of 11/18's ships today. Was pretty conservative with the add-ons this time around. I prefer the flat rate method that Famous uses, but their starting auction prices have spiked sharply in the past couple months. #F'knCommies
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 21, 2016, 09:12:52 AM
FREE shipping at the Place until 10am...
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 21, 2016, 09:16:55 AM
RyJ's at the Page... and don't forget your fleece and hoodie for summer.  :o
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 09:18:29 AM
Morning BS
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 09:19:38 AM
I guess it will be several days before the DAWG gets caught up enough from his family time to poke his head out from between the sheets.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 21, 2016, 09:20:49 AM
Morning BS

How's the A/C doing?
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 09:23:20 AM
Morning Steve.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 09:23:49 AM
I guess it will be several days before the DAWG gets caught up enough from his family time to poke his head out from between the sheets.
Thought he had more stamina than that.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 21, 2016, 09:25:28 AM
Morning Steve.

Morning, Dave. You gonna get a 10 gallon hat to go with your boots this visit? or something with a big belt buckle instead?  8)
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 09:29:27 AM
Morning BS

How's the A/C doing?
$30 part and cooling good as new!
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 09:30:38 AM
Morning Steve.

Morning, Dave. You gonna get a 10 gallon hat to go with your boots this visit? or something with a big belt buckle instead?  8)
Damn, I just threw some old ones away.  Should have saved one for him.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: sfish on June 21, 2016, 09:32:19 AM
Morning, Fellas... My bid order with the box of 11/18's ships today. Was pretty conservative with the add-ons this time around. I prefer the flat rate method that Famous uses, but their starting auction prices have spiked sharply in the past couple months. #F'knCommies
Do tell, cuarentas or connies? What did you get them for? Morning Steve
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 09:33:13 AM
Markets Open

DOW    +31 @ 17,836
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 09:33:56 AM
Morning, Fellas... My bid order with the box of 11/18's ships today. Was pretty conservative with the add-ons this time around. I prefer the flat rate method that Famous uses, but their starting auction prices have spiked sharply in the past couple months. #F'knCommies
Do tell, cuarentas or connies? What did you get them for? Morning Steve
He did tell, you should drop by more often. :D
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: sfish on June 21, 2016, 09:35:10 AM
Morning BS

How's the A/C doing?
$30 part and cooling good as new!
Sounds like the 'ol capacitor
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: sfish on June 21, 2016, 09:36:41 AM
Morning, Fellas... My bid order with the box of 11/18's ships today. Was pretty conservative with the add-ons this time around. I prefer the flat rate method that Famous uses, but their starting auction prices have spiked sharply in the past couple months. #F'knCommies
Do tell, cuarentas or connies? What did you get them for? Morning Steve
He did tell, you should drop by more often. :D
Sounds like a great deal...GFY!
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 21, 2016, 09:39:16 AM
Morning, Fellas... My bid order with the box of 11/18's ships today. Was pretty conservative with the add-ons this time around. I prefer the flat rate method that Famous uses, but their starting auction prices have spiked sharply in the past couple months. #F'knCommies
Do tell, cuarentas or connies? What did you get them for? Morning Steve

They were Cuarentas... $76/25
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: sfish on June 21, 2016, 09:41:59 AM
Morning, Fellas... My bid order with the box of 11/18's ships today. Was pretty conservative with the add-ons this time around. I prefer the flat rate method that Famous uses, but their starting auction prices have spiked sharply in the past couple months. #F'knCommies
Do tell, cuarentas or connies? What did you get them for? Morning Steve

They were Cuarentas... $76/25
Good deal but Tex got his for $3 less  ;)
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 09:44:22 AM
Morning BS

How's the A/C doing?
$30 part and cooling good as new!
Sounds like the 'ol capacitor
Exactly!  Two units and about every 2-3 years when the temp hits up around 105+ one or the other blows up.  Repairman said they are not made worth crap anymore and can't stand up to these kind of Temperatures.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 21, 2016, 09:44:54 AM
Morning, Fellas... My bid order with the box of 11/18's ships today. Was pretty conservative with the add-ons this time around. I prefer the flat rate method that Famous uses, but their starting auction prices have spiked sharply in the past couple months. #F'knCommies
Do tell, cuarentas or connies? What did you get them for? Morning Steve
He did tell, you should drop by more often. :D
Sounds like a great deal...GFY!

I thought so. It was an impulse buy. I was smoking one at the time I saw the auction... Only had 4-5 left, sooooo
Great smokes. I'd hit it again
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 09:44:57 AM
Morning, Fellas... My bid order with the box of 11/18's ships today. Was pretty conservative with the add-ons this time around. I prefer the flat rate method that Famous uses, but their starting auction prices have spiked sharply in the past couple months. #F'knCommies
Do tell, cuarentas or connies? What did you get them for? Morning Steve

They were Cuarentas... $76/25
Good deal but Tex got his for $3 less  ;)
But that was Pre FDA Prices so BS got an outstanding deal.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 09:45:43 AM
Morning, Fellas... My bid order with the box of 11/18's ships today. Was pretty conservative with the add-ons this time around. I prefer the flat rate method that Famous uses, but their starting auction prices have spiked sharply in the past couple months. #F'knCommies
Do tell, cuarentas or connies? What did you get them for? Morning Steve
He did tell, you should drop by more often. :D
Sounds like a great deal...GFY!

I thought so. It was an impulse buy. I was smoking one at the time I saw the auction... Only had 4-5 left, sooooo
Great smokes. I'd hit it again
IMHO the 11/18 is the very best vitola for them
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 21, 2016, 09:52:10 AM
Morning, Fellas... My bid order with the box of 11/18's ships today. Was pretty conservative with the add-ons this time around. I prefer the flat rate method that Famous uses, but their starting auction prices have spiked sharply in the past couple months. #F'knCommies
Do tell, cuarentas or connies? What did you get them for? Morning Steve
He did tell, you should drop by more often. :D
Sounds like a great deal...GFY!

I thought so. It was an impulse buy. I was smoking one at the time I saw the auction... Only had 4-5 left, sooooo
Great smokes. I'd hit it again
IMHO the 11/18 is the very best vitola for them

I would have to agree. Although, I do have some Corona Gordas as well.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 21, 2016, 09:54:44 AM
Where's Golf? Out shopping for a championship hat/t-shirt combo?
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 09:57:16 AM
Morning, Fellas... My bid order with the box of 11/18's ships today. Was pretty conservative with the add-ons this time around. I prefer the flat rate method that Famous uses, but their starting auction prices have spiked sharply in the past couple months. #F'knCommies
Do tell, cuarentas or connies? What did you get them for? Morning Steve
He did tell, you should drop by more often. :D
Sounds like a great deal...GFY!

I thought so. It was an impulse buy. I was smoking one at the time I saw the auction... Only had 4-5 left, sooooo
Great smokes. I'd hit it again
IMHO the 11/18 is the very best vitola for them

I would have to agree. Although, I do have some Corona Gordas as well.
IMHO, those would be the 2nd best behind the 11/18's with both being very good smokes.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 09:57:32 AM
Where's Golf? Out shopping for a championship hat/t-shirt combo?
"Meeting"
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 21, 2016, 10:02:25 AM
Morning, slackers.
What are you doing here ChampDave?
Schedule change that TexDave has been so preoccupied with has finally kicked in. Good timing, too, since I stayed up until 1:30 Monday morning after watching the game.

Just how many celebratory Bueso's was that? or did you just watch all the recap shows with a tear in you eye? Run around the yard at midnight yelling, YES! YES! YES! WE DID IT!!! GAWD DAMN IT, WE DID IT!!! HOLY F'KIN SHIT!

lol
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 21, 2016, 10:03:10 AM
Where's Golf? Out shopping for a championship hat/t-shirt combo?
"Meeting"

Some "new' schedule... sheesh  ::)
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 10:06:52 AM
Morning, slackers.
What are you doing here ChampDave?
Schedule change that TexDave has been so preoccupied with has finally kicked in. Good timing, too, since I stayed up until 1:30 Monday morning after watching the game.

Just how many celebratory Bueso's was that? or did you just watch all the recap shows with a tear in you eye? Run around the yard at midnight yelling, YES! YES! YES! WE DID IT!!! GAWD DAMN IT, WE DID IT!!! HOLY F'KIN SHIT!

lol
LMAO, "Gawd Dammit" - you a Gullah BS?
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 21, 2016, 10:20:54 AM
Morning, muchachos. And congratulations to ChampDave.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 21, 2016, 10:22:03 AM
Morning, slackers.
What are you doing here ChampDave?
Schedule change that TexDave has been so preoccupied with has finally kicked in. Good timing, too, since I stayed up until 1:30 Monday morning after watching the game.

Just how many celebratory Bueso's was that? or did you just watch all the recap shows with a tear in you eye? Run around the yard at midnight yelling, YES! YES! YES! WE DID IT!!! GAWD DAMN IT, WE DID IT!!! HOLY F'KIN SHIT!

lol
LMAO, "Gawd Dammit" - you a Gullah BS?

Naw. It's only half cursing if you change the spelling. Golf used the real words... he couldn't help himself. haha
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 10:22:07 AM
Morning Razmundos
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 21, 2016, 10:22:46 AM
Morning, muchachos. And congratulations to ChampDave.

Howdy, Bret
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 10:34:24 AM
Morning Steve.

Morning, Dave. You gonna get a 10 gallon hat to go with your boots this visit? or something with a big belt buckle instead?  8)
Got a hat, got the boots....hmmm.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 21, 2016, 10:35:52 AM
Morning, Tex and Steve. Gorgeous day here, I should be on the motorcycle, but it's in pieces and I'm waiting for parts. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 21, 2016, 10:36:10 AM
More news for Golf... unfortunately, not the good kind.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/actor-anton-yelchin-star-trek-films-dies-freak-043108050.html?ref=gs
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 10:37:29 AM
Morning, Fellas... My bid order with the box of 11/18's ships today. Was pretty conservative with the add-ons this time around. I prefer the flat rate method that Famous uses, but their starting auction prices have spiked sharply in the past couple months. #F'knCommies
Do tell, cuarentas or connies? What did you get them for? Morning Steve
Could be Corojo...
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 10:40:16 AM
Morning BS

How's the A/C doing?
$30 part and cooling good as new!
Sounds like the 'ol capacitor
Exactly!  Two units and about every 2-3 years when the temp hits up around 105+ one or the other blows up.  Repairman said they are not made worth crap anymore and can't stand up to these kind of Temperatures.
Doesn't matter now as you should be out before the next blow up, but Lennox still seem to hold up well, and have a longer warranty.  How big are each of the units?  4 ton?
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 21, 2016, 10:43:20 AM
Morning Steve.

Morning, Dave. You gonna get a 10 gallon hat to go with your boots this visit? or something with a big belt buckle instead?  8)
Got a hat, got the boots....hmmm.

Well, now you got to... I'm sure Tx or Bean could "steer" you to the quality "cowboy" outfitter for at least a nice leather belt. Rodeo/Walker Texas Ranger belt buckle optional... Somewhere that sells tack & bridle.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 21, 2016, 10:43:35 AM
Morning Steve.

Morning, Dave. You gonna get a 10 gallon hat to go with your boots this visit? or something with a big belt buckle instead?  8)
Got a hat, got the boots....hmmm.
Belt buckle time.

Just got a new Stetson myself. My mother-in-law gave me a gift card for my birthday. So now I've got an Open Road and a Marshall.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 21, 2016, 10:46:51 AM
Morning BS

How's the A/C doing?
$30 part and cooling good as new!
Sounds like the 'ol capacitor
Exactly!  Two units and about every 2-3 years when the temp hits up around 105+ one or the other blows up.  Repairman said they are not made worth crap anymore and can't stand up to these kind of Temperatures.
Doesn't matter now as you should be out before the next blow up, but Lennox still seem to hold up well, and have a longer warranty.  How big are each of the units?  4 ton?

Techs around these parts don't have too many good things to say about Lennox. They seem to prefer Carrier or Rheem... not that there are many made in the USA. I think BD had story for this, but then again, why wouldn't he.  ;)
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 10:48:11 AM
Morning BS

How's the A/C doing?
$30 part and cooling good as new!
Sounds like the 'ol capacitor
Exactly!  Two units and about every 2-3 years when the temp hits up around 105+ one or the other blows up.  Repairman said they are not made worth crap anymore and can't stand up to these kind of Temperatures.
Doesn't matter now as you should be out before the next blow up, but Lennox still seem to hold up well, and have a longer warranty.  How big are each of the units?  4 ton?
No idea on the size but one is bigger than the other.  I can't even remember the brand but might be Carrier made in USA (now made in Mexico). Sheesh, they are heat pumps and over 16 years old operating in this hotazz climate.  Only thing that has gone wrong on either one is those damn capacitors.  Pretty amazing.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 10:48:48 AM
Morning Steve.

Morning, Dave. You gonna get a 10 gallon hat to go with your boots this visit? or something with a big belt buckle instead?  8)
Got a hat, got the boots....hmmm.

Well, now you got to... I'm sure Tx or Bean could "steer" you to the quality "cowboy" outfitter for at least a nice leather belt. Rodeo/Walker Texas Ranger belt buckle optional... Somewhere that sells tack & bridle.
Already have two here that I like...Cavender's and Sheplers.  Decent on-line as well in case you need anything.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 10:49:29 AM
Morning BS
I think Rheem is either made in Mexico or soon will be because when I was in Laredo there was a big group of Rheem Wannabee's loading up on a Mexican van to go to Mexico.

[...]

Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 10:51:35 AM
Morning Steve.

Morning, Dave. You gonna get a 10 gallon hat to go with your boots this visit? or something with a big belt buckle instead?  8)
Got a hat, got the boots....hmmm.

Well, now you got to... I'm sure Tx or Bean could "steer" you to the quality "cowboy" outfitter for at least a nice leather belt. Rodeo/Walker Texas Ranger belt buckle optional... Somewhere that sells tack & bridle.
Already have two here that I like...Cavender's and Sheplers.  Decent on-line as well in case you need anything.
You get real silver Belt Buckles at Rewards which used to be here but moved to Dallas.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 10:56:32 AM
Lennox is HQ in Texas with manufacturing in Iowa.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 11:11:41 AM
Morning BS

How's the A/C doing?
$30 part and cooling good as new!
Sounds like the 'ol capacitor
Exactly!  Two units and about every 2-3 years when the temp hits up around 105+ one or the other blows up.  Repairman said they are not made worth crap anymore and can't stand up to these kind of Temperatures.
Doesn't matter now as you should be out before the next blow up, but Lennox still seem to hold up well, and have a longer warranty.  How big are each of the units?  4 ton?

Techs around these parts don't have too many good things to say about Lennox. They seem to prefer Carrier or Rheem... not that there are many made in the USA. I think BD had story for this, but then again, why wouldn't he.  ;)
Rheem is Japanese owned and most manufacturing is in Mexico.  Carrier out of Connecticut manufactures in Mexico.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 11:14:19 AM
Morning BS

How's the A/C doing?
$30 part and cooling good as new!
Sounds like the 'ol capacitor
Exactly!  Two units and about every 2-3 years when the temp hits up around 105+ one or the other blows up.  Repairman said they are not made worth crap anymore and can't stand up to these kind of Temperatures.
Doesn't matter now as you should be out before the next blow up, but Lennox still seem to hold up well, and have a longer warranty.  How big are each of the units?  4 ton?

Techs around these parts don't have too many good things to say about Lennox. They seem to prefer Carrier or Rheem... not that there are many made in the USA. I think BD had story for this, but then again, why wouldn't he.  ;)
Rheem is Japanese owned and most manufacturing is in Mexico.  Carrier out of Connecticut manufactures in Mexico.
Sheesh, talk about some Commies!  Starting to worry about B.S.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on June 21, 2016, 11:22:08 AM
MIAMI — The first iconic Cuban product to reach U.S. store shelves will be coffee. Sorry, no rum or cigars just yet.

Swiss-based Nespresso announced Monday that it will sell long-restricted coffee throughout the U.S. starting this fall, the latest evidence of renewed ties between the United States and Cuba after five decades of estrangement.
Nice, I don't give a rats azz one way or the other about Cuban Cigars but they do have some good dark roast coffee's down there.  I find it hard to believe the good stuff will come by way of Nespresso though but you never know.
that high end sigle cup maker that Clooney and DeVito are advertising maybe....
good morning boys.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on June 21, 2016, 11:27:10 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Morning, MayorTony.
Will I need to run for reelection?
Na, just like the presidency, nobody wants the job.
Except Kasich, Rubio, Jebby, Bernie and Hillary along with a few other losers.
he should have said, very few sane people want the job.!
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 21, 2016, 11:27:13 AM
Where's Golf? Out shopping for a championship hat/t-shirt combo?
"Meeting"
Back now. No championship gear yet, but my shopping cart at NBA.com is definitely starting to swell. Sounds like the DAWG.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 21, 2016, 11:27:57 AM
Morning, slackers.
What are you doing here ChampDave?
Schedule change that TexDave has been so preoccupied with has finally kicked in. Good timing, too, since I stayed up until 1:30 Monday morning after watching the game.

Just how many celebratory Bueso's was that? or did you just watch all the recap shows with a tear in you eye? Run around the yard at midnight yelling, YES! YES! YES! WE DID IT!!! GAWD DAMN IT, WE DID IT!!! HOLY F'KIN SHIT!

lol
Definitely the second one. Lol. And my celebratory smoke was a Behike. Been holding on to that one for a few years, waiting for the right situation.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 11:28:22 AM
Morning Flip.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 21, 2016, 11:28:23 AM
Morning, muchachos. And congratulations to ChampDave.
Thanks. Been a long time coming.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 21, 2016, 11:30:50 AM
More news for Golf... unfortunately, not the good kind.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/actor-anton-yelchin-star-trek-films-dies-freak-043108050.html?ref=gs
Yeah, saw that on Sunday. Sucks, he was good in the new movies.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 11:33:03 AM
Morning Flip, good to see you missed the stampede, now as to the Mayor?

'Mass Hysteria' Causes Stampede at NYC Subway Station: NYPD

Straphangers stampeded out of the Central Park North - 110th Street subway station in Harlem at about 9 a.m. in what police are calling mass hysteria.

"All they said was just, 'Run, run, run, run,'" one commuter recalled. "People getting stampeded, getting trampled, bags flying. It's crazy right now"
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 21, 2016, 11:36:49 AM
[...]

I'm not a HVAC tech, but I do know you can buy a capacitor at Home Depot or Lowes. ;)  I'm just echoing what I hear about these brands. You can always consult your Comsumer Reports if you prefer.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on June 21, 2016, 11:39:43 AM
More news for Golf... unfortunately, not the good kind.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/actor-anton-yelchin-star-trek-films-dies-freak-043108050.html?ref=gs
I have this movie he made from a Dean koontz novel, the first in the "Odd Thomas" series.
it probably will be sold out now, it may have gone direct to DVD.  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1767354/?ref_=nv_sr_2 (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1767354/?ref_=nv_sr_2)
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on June 21, 2016, 11:42:24 AM
Morning Flip, good to see you missed the stampede, now as to the Mayor?

'Mass Hysteria' Causes Stampede at NYC Subway Station: NYPD

Straphangers stampeded out of the Central Park North - 110th Street subway station in Harlem at about 9 a.m. in what police are calling mass hysteria.

"All they said was just, 'Run, run, run, run,'" one commuter recalled. "People getting stampeded, getting trampled, bags flying. It's crazy right now"
never underestimate the stupidity of people in large groups....
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 21, 2016, 11:44:31 AM
Morning, slackers.
What are you doing here ChampDave?
Schedule change that TexDave has been so preoccupied with has finally kicked in. Good timing, too, since I stayed up until 1:30 Monday morning after watching the game.

Just how many celebratory Bueso's was that? or did you just watch all the recap shows with a tear in you eye? Run around the yard at midnight yelling, YES! YES! YES! WE DID IT!!! GAWD DAMN IT, WE DID IT!!! HOLY F'KIN SHIT!

lol
Definitely the second one. Lol. And my celebratory smoke was a Behike. Been holding on to that one for a few years, waiting for the right situation.

Nice! I had a Siglo V when the Pens won.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 21, 2016, 11:49:05 AM
Morning Flip, good to see you missed the stampede, now as to the Mayor?

'Mass Hysteria' Causes Stampede at NYC Subway Station: NYPD

Straphangers stampeded out of the Central Park North - 110th Street subway station in Harlem at about 9 a.m. in what police are calling mass hysteria.

"All they said was just, 'Run, run, run, run,'" one commuter recalled. "People getting stampeded, getting trampled, bags flying. It's crazy right now"
never underestimate the stupidity of people in large groups....

Indeed.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 21, 2016, 11:50:07 AM
Morning Flip, good to see you missed the stampede, now as to the Mayor?

'Mass Hysteria' Causes Stampede at NYC Subway Station: NYPD

Straphangers stampeded out of the Central Park North - 110th Street subway station in Harlem at about 9 a.m. in what police are calling mass hysteria.

"All they said was just, 'Run, run, run, run,'" one commuter recalled. "People getting stampeded, getting trampled, bags flying. It's crazy right now"
never underestimate the stupidity of people in large groups....
Exactly. I mean, just look at the federal government.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 11:50:34 AM
Morning Flip, good to see you missed the stampede, now as to the Mayor?

'Mass Hysteria' Causes Stampede at NYC Subway Station: NYPD

Straphangers stampeded out of the Central Park North - 110th Street subway station in Harlem at about 9 a.m. in what police are calling mass hysteria.

"All they said was just, 'Run, run, run, run,'" one commuter recalled. "People getting stampeded, getting trampled, bags flying. It's crazy right now"
never underestimate the stupidity of people in large groups....
Or small groups or by themselves these days!
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 11:51:20 AM
Morning Flip, good to see you missed the stampede, now as to the Mayor?

'Mass Hysteria' Causes Stampede at NYC Subway Station: NYPD

Straphangers stampeded out of the Central Park North - 110th Street subway station in Harlem at about 9 a.m. in what police are calling mass hysteria.

"All they said was just, 'Run, run, run, run,'" one commuter recalled. "People getting stampeded, getting trampled, bags flying. It's crazy right now"
never underestimate the stupidity of people in large groups....
Exactly. I mean, just look at the federal government.
Or the State Government, city government, county government, and any other gubments.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 11:53:08 AM
[...]

I don't fuk with electricity beyond changing a light bulb or resetting a breaker.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 12:03:21 PM
Palmetto State Armory has a great deal (Daily Deal, expires at midnight or when they run out) on Lake City 5.56 XM855 62 GR Ammo.

900 Round Ammo Box $360 FS
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on June 21, 2016, 12:28:43 PM
[...]

you can work with electricity, Ghostbusters taught un that we just don't cross the streams!  8)
Especially when the breaker is off, it is ok to work with electricity. you just don't want to replace a fixture,
when the switch was switching the return, not the hot leg.... you getten ze sparkzs & the tingling feeling.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 12:29:15 PM
[...]

Agreed.  Electricity or indoor plumbing.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 12:32:32 PM
[...]

I take care of limited plumbing tasks.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 21, 2016, 12:40:03 PM
[...]

Flushing twice?
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: sfish on June 21, 2016, 12:41:40 PM
[...]

And plunging
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 12:45:01 PM
[...]

Mostly cussing
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on June 21, 2016, 12:45:09 PM
[...]

me i got me one of these, http://www.harborfreight.com/50-ft-compact-electric-drain-cleaner-61856.html (http://www.harborfreight.com/50-ft-compact-electric-drain-cleaner-61856.html)  and one that attaches to the power drill for small jobs.... they are no good for tree roots, but ok for your everyday type of clogs.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 21, 2016, 12:45:45 PM
[...]

A courtesy flush is always appreciated.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 12:49:22 PM
[...]

Plunging I will take on.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 12:50:38 PM
[...]

Not to mention home porn...
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 12:53:25 PM
[...]

:o
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 21, 2016, 12:56:07 PM
[...]

Jesus. Not sure I want to know the kind of porn you're watching.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 21, 2016, 12:59:09 PM
[...]

Right? This man needs to get laid... Maybe a new wingman is in order. Bean!... stewardesses!... ASAP!
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 21, 2016, 12:59:32 PM
[...]

Good for the occasional polyp or two.  New auto-lube feature sold separately.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 01:01:18 PM
[...]

I am damn sure that I do not want to know anything about that!
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 01:05:59 PM
I could certainly use a nap!
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 21, 2016, 01:13:31 PM
[...]

Try here first - https://www.instagram.com/caitlynjenner/
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 01:26:41 PM
Got to take a little walk down to the Post Office.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 01:48:29 PM
Got to take a little walk down to the Post Office.
Getting Hot outside!
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 02:00:58 PM
Drain Opener Lull?
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 02:13:58 PM
[...]

Thanks much for that.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 02:14:31 PM
Drain Opener Lull?
Pretty much what I was thinking.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 02:17:07 PM
Drain Opener Lull?
Pretty much what I was thinking.
Getting Austinacious out for you now Dave, Temperature 100 and Heat Index 110
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 02:17:26 PM
Wonder if they will drop some of the new Diesel Heart of Darkness on the next Jam?
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 02:18:01 PM
Drain Opener Lull?
Pretty much what I was thinking.
Getting Austinacious out for you now Dave, Temperature 100 and Heat Index 110
Yea, but it's a dry heat.... ::)
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 02:20:15 PM
Wonder if they will drop some of the new Diesel Heart of Darkness on the next 2017 Jam?
Fixed it and it might just happen.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 21, 2016, 02:27:44 PM
Drain Opener Lull?
Pretty much what I was thinking.
Everybody's held their breath waiting for the courtesy flush...and passed out.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 02:28:50 PM
Drain Opener Lull?
Pretty much what I was thinking.
Everybody's held their breath waiting for the courtesy flush...and passed out.
I had a bean burrito for lunch that might clear the air.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 21, 2016, 02:36:12 PM
Drain Opener Lull?
Pretty much what I was thinking.
Everybody's held their breath waiting for the courtesy flush...and passed out.
I had a bean burrito for lunch that might clear the air.
Flush thrice then.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 21, 2016, 02:42:37 PM
Drain Opener Lull?
Pretty much what I was thinking.
Everybody's held their breath waiting for the courtesy flush...and passed out.
I had a bean burrito for lunch that might clear the air.
Flush thrice then.
Turn the exhaust fan up to 11.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 21, 2016, 02:45:09 PM
Drain Opener Lull?
Pretty much what I was thinking.
Everybody's held their breath waiting for the courtesy flush...and passed out.
I had a bean burrito for lunch that might clear the air.
Flush thrice then.
Turn the exhaust fan up to 11.
(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-TpbO5nB0cVU/Tr1LwuRRNZI/AAAAAAAAAkU/9ksF7MlvJI0/s1600/Nigel+Eleven.gif)
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 21, 2016, 02:49:49 PM
Time to turn it up to 11 and hit the bricks. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 02:57:43 PM
Time to turn it up to 11 and hit the bricks. Hazzuh!
Sure, sure, hit and run.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on June 21, 2016, 03:05:21 PM
Drain Opener Lull?
Pretty much what I was thinking.
Getting Austinacious out for you now Dave, Temperature 100 and Heat Index 110
Yea, but it's a dry heat.... ::)
So's my oven, but I wouldn't want to vacation there,
besides it's a little cramped.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 21, 2016, 03:06:02 PM
Drain Opener Lull?
Pretty much what I was thinking.
Everybody's held their breath waiting for the courtesy flush...and passed out.
I had a bean burrito for lunch that might clear the air.
You mean, "clear the room."
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 21, 2016, 03:07:49 PM
Time to turn it up to 11 and hit the bricks. Hazzuh!

Later, Bro Jackson
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 21, 2016, 03:10:15 PM
It's that time of day again. Time to pick a cigar for the commute home. Had an Asylum 13 connie yesterday... Just slightly north of meh, IMHO.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 03:11:38 PM
It's that time of day again. Time to pick a cigar for the commute home. Had an Asylum 13 connie yesterday... Just slightly north of meh, IMHO.
That time of day, it is only 3:00 ???
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 03:12:46 PM
Drain Opener Lull?
Pretty much what I was thinking.
Getting Austinacious out for you now Dave, Temperature 100 and Heat Index 110
Yea, but it's a dry heat.... ::)
So's my oven, but I wouldn't want to vacation there,
besides it's a little cramped.
104/115 Now
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 03:16:25 PM
I for one am looking forward to the debut of the Bill & Hill book written by the Secret Service agent coming out next week.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 21, 2016, 03:20:16 PM
It's that time of day again. Time to pick a cigar for the commute home. Had an Asylum 13 connie yesterday... Just slightly north of meh, IMHO.
That time of day, it is only 3:00 ???
I don't put in crazy hours anymore. I'll either come in early or leave late. Not both?
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 03:20:56 PM
It's that time of day again. Time to pick a cigar for the commute home. Had an Asylum 13 connie yesterday... Just slightly north of meh, IMHO.
That time of day, it is only 3:00 ???
I don't put in crazy hours anymore. I'll either come in early or leave late. Not both?
GFY - the good kind ;)
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 03:33:59 PM
It's that time of day again. Time to pick a cigar for the commute home. Had an Asylum 13 connie yesterday... Just slightly north of meh, IMHO.
That time of day, it is only 3:00 ???
Short timers don't have to worry so much about the clock.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 03:35:02 PM
It's that time of day again. Time to pick a cigar for the commute home. Had an Asylum 13 connie yesterday... Just slightly north of meh, IMHO.
That time of day, it is only 3:00 ???
Short timers don't have to worry so much about the clock.
So I have heard  ;)
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on June 21, 2016, 03:35:33 PM
It's that time of day again. Time to pick a cigar for the commute home. Had an Asylum 13 connie yesterday... Just slightly north of meh, IMHO.
That time of day, it is only 3:00 ???
I don't put in crazy hours anymore. I'll either come in early or leave late. Not both?
Are they going to outsource, or try to run it with the brown noses...
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 21, 2016, 03:36:41 PM
It's that time of day again. Time to pick a cigar for the commute home. Had an Asylum 13 connie yesterday... Just slightly north of meh, IMHO.
That time of day, it is only 3:00 ???
I don't put in crazy hours anymore. I'll either come in early or leave late. Not both?

Whatever equals the minimum requirement for the severance... F/ck those guys. They already got a collar on ya!
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 21, 2016, 03:43:13 PM
It's that time of day again. Time to pick a cigar for the commute home. Had an Asylum 13 connie yesterday... Just slightly north of meh, IMHO.
That time of day, it is only 3:00 ???
Short timers don't have to worry so much about the clock.
Indeed. Decided on a Man O' War Legend. Got a bunch of them at CF this year.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 03:54:40 PM
I say fuk-um too!  I am heading out in minutes.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 03:55:59 PM
5 minutes until the markets close

DOW  +28 @ 17,833
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 21, 2016, 03:57:47 PM
It's that time of day again. Time to pick a cigar for the commute home. Had an Asylum 13 connie yesterday... Just slightly north of meh, IMHO.
That time of day, it is only 3:00 ???
I don't put in crazy hours anymore. I'll either come in early or leave late. Not both?
Are they going to outsource, or try to run it with the brown noses...
For the most part, they are outsourcing. But what they're doing with my particular job is a mystery to everyone. My boss is shitting himself.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on June 21, 2016, 04:12:29 PM
It's that time of day again. Time to pick a cigar for the commute home. Had an Asylum 13 connie yesterday... Just slightly north of meh, IMHO.
That time of day, it is only 3:00 ???
I don't put in crazy hours anymore. I'll either come in early or leave late. Not both?
Are they going to outsource, or try to run it with the brown noses...
For the most part, they are outsourcing. But what they're doing with my particular job is a mystery to everyone. My boss is shitting himself.
maybe you could take the severance, then become a highly paid consultant... nah, work someplace else, where
they appreciate the hard work.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 21, 2016, 04:31:20 PM
It's that time of day again. Time to pick a cigar for the commute home. Had an Asylum 13 connie yesterday... Just slightly north of meh, IMHO.
That time of day, it is only 3:00 ???
Short timers don't have to worry so much about the clock.
Already fired so Fukk 'em!
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 04:57:24 PM
I for one am looking forward to the debut of the Bill & Hill book written by the Secret Service agent coming out next week.
Not really.  What ever happened to Secret Service and Covert Ops keeping their mouths shut?
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 21, 2016, 05:12:17 PM
It's that time of day again. Time to pick a cigar for the commute home. Had an Asylum 13 connie yesterday... Just slightly north of meh, IMHO.
That time of day, it is only 3:00 ???
I don't put in crazy hours anymore. I'll either come in early or leave late. Not both?
Are they going to outsource, or try to run it with the brown noses...
For the most part, they are outsourcing. But what they're doing with my particular job is a mystery to everyone. My boss is shitting himself.
maybe you could take the severance, then become a highly paid consultant... nah, work someplace else, where
they appreciate the hard work.
Then why am I still in the office instead of outdoors smoking?? Because I'm an ass. I'm outta here.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on June 21, 2016, 05:19:40 PM
It's that time of day again. Time to pick a cigar for the commute home. Had an Asylum 13 connie yesterday... Just slightly north of meh, IMHO.
That time of day, it is only 3:00 ???
I don't put in crazy hours anymore. I'll either come in early or leave late. Not both?
Are they going to outsource, or try to run it with the brown noses...
For the most part, they are outsourcing. But what they're doing with my particular job is a mystery to everyone. My boss is shitting himself.
maybe you could take the severance, then become a highly paid consultant... nah, work someplace else, where
they appreciate the hard work.
Then why am I still in the office instead of outdoors smoking?? Because I'm an ass. I'm outta here.
i'm out too!
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 05:23:32 PM
It's that time of day again. Time to pick a cigar for the commute home. Had an Asylum 13 connie yesterday... Just slightly north of meh, IMHO.
That time of day, it is only 3:00 ???
I don't put in crazy hours anymore. I'll either come in early or leave late. Not both?
Are they going to outsource, or try to run it with the brown noses...
For the most part, they are outsourcing. But what they're doing with my particular job is a mystery to everyone. My boss is shitting himself.
maybe you could take the severance, then become a highly paid consultant... nah, work someplace else, where
they appreciate the hard work.
Then why am I still in the office instead of outdoors smoking?? Because I'm an ass. I'm outta here.
Just takes a little practice Tony.  You'll get the hang of it.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 21, 2016, 05:24:08 PM
Maybe I should head out as well.  Got a date with a Dave.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 21, 2016, 05:46:09 PM
I for one am looking forward to the debut of the Bill & Hill book written by the Secret Service agent coming out next week.
Not really.  What ever happened to Secret Service and Covert Ops keeping their mouths shut?
There's no way to enforce it legally.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 06:38:49 PM
I for one am looking forward to the debut of the Bill & Hill book written by the Secret Service agent coming out next week.
Not really.  What ever happened to Secret Service and Covert Ops keeping their mouths shut?
That ended when presidents started fucking the interns
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 06:39:50 PM
It's that time of day again. Time to pick a cigar for the commute home. Had an Asylum 13 connie yesterday... Just slightly north of meh, IMHO.
That time of day, it is only 3:00 ???
I don't put in crazy hours anymore. I'll either come in early or leave late. Not both?
Are they going to outsource, or try to run it with the brown noses...
For the most part, they are outsourcing. But what they're doing with my particular job is a mystery to everyone. My boss is shitting himself.
maybe you could take the severance, then become a highly paid consultant... nah, work someplace else, where
they appreciate the hard work.
Then why am I still in the office instead of outdoors smoking?? Because I'm an ass. I'm outta here.
I thought you left at 3:00.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 21, 2016, 06:49:32 PM
It's that time of day again. Time to pick a cigar for the commute home. Had an Asylum 13 connie yesterday... Just slightly north of meh, IMHO.
That time of day, it is only 3:00 ???
I don't put in crazy hours anymore. I'll either come in early or leave late. Not both?
Are they going to outsource, or try to run it with the brown noses...
For the most part, they are outsourcing. But what they're doing with my particular job is a mystery to everyone. My boss is shitting himself.
maybe you could take the severance, then become a highly paid consultant... nah, work someplace else, where
they appreciate the hard work.
Then why am I still in the office instead of outdoors smoking?? Because I'm an ass. I'm outta here.
I thought you left at 3:00.
Nope,  closer to 6. But I'm planning a vacation and I will be "working from home" the whole time.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 07:00:11 PM
Travellin Dave probably never been to a real dive before.  They did not think the beer was as cold as it should be so they are chilling it for me.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 21, 2016, 07:08:35 PM
Travellin Dave probably never been to a real dive before.  They did not think the beer was as cold as it should be so they are chilling it for me.
Sweet! Enjoy the herf.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 21, 2016, 07:10:36 PM
Travellin Dave probably never been to a real dive before.  They did not think the beer was as cold as it should be so they are chilling it for me.
What kind of beer is that being served with a lime? Would 3B approve?
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 21, 2016, 08:01:01 PM
It's that time of day again. Time to pick a cigar for the commute home. Had an Asylum 13 connie yesterday... Just slightly north of meh, IMHO.
That time of day, it is only 3:00 ???
I don't put in crazy hours anymore. I'll either come in early or leave late. Not both?
Are they going to outsource, or try to run it with the brown noses...
For the most part, they are outsourcing. But what they're doing with my particular job is a mystery to everyone. My boss is shitting himself.
maybe you could take the severance, then become a highly paid consultant... nah, work someplace else, where
they appreciate the hard work.
I was actually offered another position within the company but I'm not interested. 9 years is long enough.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 08:29:35 PM
Travellin Dave probably never been to a real dive before.  They did not think the beer was as cold as it should be so they are chilling it for me.
What kind of beer is that being served with a lime? Would 3B approve?
Mexican beer Pacifico so no, bean likely would not approve but goes great with seafood.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 21, 2016, 08:30:55 PM
This is a pretty good cigar lounge.

BYOB and bring your own cigars no fee.  Now that would be Bean approved
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 21, 2016, 08:40:25 PM
This is a pretty good cigar lounge.

BYOB and bring your own cigars no fee.  Now that would be Bean approved
Wish I could join y'all. Have fun but not too much fun. Don't want to read about a white whale siting.
Title: Re: 6/21/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 21, 2016, 09:09:53 PM
Travellin Dave probably never been to a real dive before.  They did not think the beer was as cold as it should be so they are chilling it for me.
What kind of beer is that being served with a lime? Would 3B approve?
Mexican beer Pacifico so no, bean likely would not approve but goes great with seafood.
IMHO Pacfico is one of the better Mexican beers.