BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/21/2016
« Reply #90 on: June 21, 2016, 10:02:25 AM »

Morning, slackers.
What are you doing here ChampDave?
Schedule change that TexDave has been so preoccupied with has finally kicked in. Good timing, too, since I stayed up until 1:30 Monday morning after watching the game.

Just how many celebratory Bueso's was that? or did you just watch all the recap shows with a tear in you eye? Run around the yard at midnight yelling, YES! YES! YES! WE DID IT!!! GAWD DAMN IT, WE DID IT!!! HOLY F'KIN SHIT!

lol
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/21/2016
« Reply #91 on: June 21, 2016, 10:03:10 AM »

Where's Golf? Out shopping for a championship hat/t-shirt combo?
"Meeting"

Some "new' schedule... sheesh  ::)

« Reply #92 on: June 21, 2016, 10:06:52 AM »

Morning, slackers.
What are you doing here ChampDave?
Schedule change that TexDave has been so preoccupied with has finally kicked in. Good timing, too, since I stayed up until 1:30 Monday morning after watching the game.

Just how many celebratory Bueso's was that? or did you just watch all the recap shows with a tear in you eye? Run around the yard at midnight yelling, YES! YES! YES! WE DID IT!!! GAWD DAMN IT, WE DID IT!!! HOLY F'KIN SHIT!

lol
LMAO, "Gawd Dammit" - you a Gullah BS?

« Reply #93 on: June 21, 2016, 10:20:54 AM »

Morning, muchachos. And congratulations to ChampDave.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/21/2016
« Reply #94 on: June 21, 2016, 10:22:03 AM »

Morning, slackers.
What are you doing here ChampDave?
Schedule change that TexDave has been so preoccupied with has finally kicked in. Good timing, too, since I stayed up until 1:30 Monday morning after watching the game.

Just how many celebratory Bueso's was that? or did you just watch all the recap shows with a tear in you eye? Run around the yard at midnight yelling, YES! YES! YES! WE DID IT!!! GAWD DAMN IT, WE DID IT!!! HOLY F'KIN SHIT!

lol
LMAO, "Gawd Dammit" - you a Gullah BS?

Naw. It's only half cursing if you change the spelling. Golf used the real words... he couldn't help himself. haha

« Reply #95 on: June 21, 2016, 10:22:07 AM »

Morning Razmundos
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/21/2016
« Reply #96 on: June 21, 2016, 10:22:46 AM »

Morning, muchachos. And congratulations to ChampDave.

Howdy, Bret

« Reply #97 on: June 21, 2016, 10:34:24 AM »

Morning Steve.

Morning, Dave. You gonna get a 10 gallon hat to go with your boots this visit? or something with a big belt buckle instead?  8)
Got a hat, got the boots....hmmm.

« Reply #98 on: June 21, 2016, 10:35:52 AM »

Morning, Tex and Steve. Gorgeous day here, I should be on the motorcycle, but it's in pieces and I'm waiting for parts. Sheesh.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/21/2016
« Reply #99 on: June 21, 2016, 10:36:10 AM »

« Reply #100 on: June 21, 2016, 10:37:29 AM »

Morning, Fellas... My bid order with the box of 11/18's ships today. Was pretty conservative with the add-ons this time around. I prefer the flat rate method that Famous uses, but their starting auction prices have spiked sharply in the past couple months. #F'knCommies
Do tell, cuarentas or connies? What did you get them for? Morning Steve
Could be Corojo...

« Reply #101 on: June 21, 2016, 10:40:16 AM »

Morning BS

How's the A/C doing?
$30 part and cooling good as new!
Sounds like the 'ol capacitor
Exactly!  Two units and about every 2-3 years when the temp hits up around 105+ one or the other blows up.  Repairman said they are not made worth crap anymore and can't stand up to these kind of Temperatures.
Doesn't matter now as you should be out before the next blow up, but Lennox still seem to hold up well, and have a longer warranty.  How big are each of the units?  4 ton?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/21/2016
« Reply #102 on: June 21, 2016, 10:43:20 AM »

Morning Steve.

Morning, Dave. You gonna get a 10 gallon hat to go with your boots this visit? or something with a big belt buckle instead?  8)
Got a hat, got the boots....hmmm.

Well, now you got to... I'm sure Tx or Bean could "steer" you to the quality "cowboy" outfitter for at least a nice leather belt. Rodeo/Walker Texas Ranger belt buckle optional... Somewhere that sells tack & bridle.

« Reply #103 on: June 21, 2016, 10:43:35 AM »

Morning Steve.

Morning, Dave. You gonna get a 10 gallon hat to go with your boots this visit? or something with a big belt buckle instead?  8)
Got a hat, got the boots....hmmm.
Belt buckle time.

Just got a new Stetson myself. My mother-in-law gave me a gift card for my birthday. So now I've got an Open Road and a Marshall.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/21/2016
« Reply #104 on: June 21, 2016, 10:46:51 AM »

Morning BS

How's the A/C doing?
$30 part and cooling good as new!
Sounds like the 'ol capacitor
Exactly!  Two units and about every 2-3 years when the temp hits up around 105+ one or the other blows up.  Repairman said they are not made worth crap anymore and can't stand up to these kind of Temperatures.
Doesn't matter now as you should be out before the next blow up, but Lennox still seem to hold up well, and have a longer warranty.  How big are each of the units?  4 ton?

Techs around these parts don't have too many good things to say about Lennox. They seem to prefer Carrier or Rheem... not that there are many made in the USA. I think BD had story for this, but then again, why wouldn't he.  ;)