CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23

Author Topic: 1/9/2015  (Read 58960 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 1/9/2015
« Reply #150 on: January 09, 2015, 10:20:17 AM »

PAYDAY!  Morning all!
Yeah, bitch! Morning, Shaun.
Mornin sir!  What's on the menu for this weekend?
Work tomorrow, then to my grandparents for cake and ice cream on Sunday for my grandpa's birthday, which was yesterday. And hopefully, it'll warm up enough that I might actually enjoy a smoke at some point. You?
Nice!  We have some friends staying with us this weekend, so some casual drinking tonight, then drinking and watching the FCS Championship tomorrow, then more drinking after the game at night, then after they leave hopefully a cigar Sunday :)
Maybe with the extra bodies coming over you can get help putting those feet  on the humi.
Hope you don't slip on the ice and twist an ankle this weekend...
Thanks, pretty steady for an old guy....at least don't need to have someone hold me up.
LOL!   :D
Any travel on the schedule Dave?
Nothing for work, going to GA end of the month on personal.
Should be some nice weather there this time of year. Going to Atlanta?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #151 on: January 09, 2015, 10:23:28 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Well Damn, you wake up Tony the Martini?   Morning Mayor, happy Friday
Those Martinis may be the best thing that ever happened to me... And my kids.  In no particular order.
Morning Tony.  I heading out at lunch to pick up some vermouth and track down those jalapeno olives TxDave was talking about.  You're an inspiration!
I was doing a few searches on the interwebs yesterday and read some good things about those olives.  I'm gonna track them down too.  I used a few dashed of hot sauce in my concoction last night and it worked for me.  And for the record, I liked the martinis better with my shit vermouth than the night prior without any.  Definitely will seek out the Noilly Prat though... When I finish the $6 / 1 Liter bottle of Tribuno.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #152 on: January 09, 2015, 10:24:19 AM »

Famous has diarrhea and blowing out bundles of turds.
Good. I won't be tempted to buy anything.

Morning, muchachos.
Good day to you, Bret.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #153 on: January 09, 2015, 10:27:14 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Those Martinis may be the best thing that ever happened to me... And my kids.  In no particular order.
Morning Tony.  I heading out at lunch to pick up some vermouth and track down those jalapeno olives TxDave was talking about.  You're an inspiration!
I was doing a few searches on the interwebs yesterday and read some good things about those olives.  I'm gonna track them down too.  I used a few dashed of hot sauce in my concoction last night and it worked for me.  And for the record, I liked the martinis better with my shit vermouth than the night prior without any.  Definitely will seek out the Noilly Prat though... When I finish the $6 / 1 Liter bottle of Tribuno.
So you're going to suffer through a bottle of bad vermouth instead of pitching it? You're a masochist.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #154 on: January 09, 2015, 10:27:47 AM »

Famous has diarrhea and blowing out bundles of turds.
Good. I won't be tempted to buy anything.

Morning, muchachos.
Good day to you, Bret.
And to you, MarTony.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #155 on: January 09, 2015, 10:44:13 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
So you're going to suffer through a bottle of bad vermouth instead of pitching it? You're a masochist.
Drink Vodka Martini's and you don't have to worry about vermouth. ;)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #156 on: January 09, 2015, 10:44:42 AM »

French cops appear to be preparing to storm the grocery store, that should go well.  Guess they are watching Fox News to find out what to do.

Best dumbass talking head stupidity of the day - the second group at the grocery store may be unrelated to the original attackers OR they could be a related group with this pre-planned
They fill the spaces between real news updates with inanity. Also love the way they play the same video loop over and over and over...
Now we got some real intelligence talking - Juan Williams, the second dumbest MF on earth.  We already had the dumbest one, Giraldo Rivera, it is time for somebody to bust another chair over his head.
Thats why I just can't watch CNN or FOX, no matter what story is breaking.
Good thing about CNN is, if you miss any breaking news, just tune in 4 days later, when they will still consider it breaking news.
LOL.  I get my news from CigarBanter.com.  It's slightly biased but it does the trick.
Slightly biased my ass. Cigars, booze, women, red meat, and firearms...and if you don't like it GFY.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #157 on: January 09, 2015, 10:46:11 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Drink vodka martinis without vermouth and you don't have to worry about taste.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #158 on: January 09, 2015, 10:47:01 AM »

French cops appear to be preparing to storm the grocery store, that should go well.  Guess they are watching Fox News to find out what to do.

Best dumbass talking head stupidity of the day - the second group at the grocery store may be unrelated to the original attackers OR they could be a related group with this pre-planned
They fill the spaces between real news updates with inanity. Also love the way they play the same video loop over and over and over...
Now we got some real intelligence talking - Juan Williams, the second dumbest MF on earth.  We already had the dumbest one, Giraldo Rivera, it is time for somebody to bust another chair over his head.
Good thing about CNN is, if you miss any breaking news, just tune in 4 days later, when they will still consider it breaking news.
LOL.  I get my news from CigarBanter.com.  It's slightly biased but it does the trick.
Slightly biased my ass. Cigars, booze, women, red meat, and firearms...and if you don't like it GFY.
So no French spoken here?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #159 on: January 09, 2015, 10:47:38 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Drink vodka martinis without vermouth and you don't have to worry about taste.
That is what they make olives for.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #160 on: January 09, 2015, 10:48:08 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
I wouldn't classify myself as cheap, but I really don't like waste.  I may use it in cooking just to get through it a bit quicker.  Again, I don't know what good vermouth tastes like, but the Tribuno didn't repulse me.  I'm not big on Manhattans because I don't like sweet vermouth.  Dry works for me though.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #161 on: January 09, 2015, 10:49:04 AM »

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #162 on: January 09, 2015, 10:49:27 AM »

Oh, sure. French vermouth, French fries, French wine, French kissing...whatever.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #163 on: January 09, 2015, 10:49:33 AM »

Oui.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #164 on: January 09, 2015, 10:50:35 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23