« Reply #120 on: January 09, 2015, 09:35:38 AM »

"Priority for French law enforcement is to establish a dialog"  ....Who are they kidding?
The only dialog needed is 9mm
Might I recommend something a little larger, perhaps a .308 for this bunch and a .40 or larger for EDC.
True, it was just easier to type 9mm.  Blast the shit out of all four of them but try to keep them alive to enjoy the recovery in prison.

« Reply #121 on: January 09, 2015, 09:37:36 AM »

French cops appear to be preparing to storm the grocery store, that should go well.  Guess they are watching Fox News to find out what to do.

Best dumbass talking head stupidity of the day - the second group at the grocery store may be unrelated to the original attackers OR they could be a related group with this pre-planned
They fill the spaces between real news updates with inanity. Also love the way they play the same video loop over and over and over...

« Reply #122 on: January 09, 2015, 09:38:00 AM »

"Priority for French law enforcement is to establish a dialog"  ....Who are they kidding?
The only dialog needed is 9mm
Might I recommend something a little larger, perhaps a .308 for this bunch and a .40 or larger for EDC.
True, it was just easier to type 9mm.  Blast the shit out of all four of them but try to keep them alive to enjoy the recovery in prison.
LOL.  I am noticing that quite a few of the cops have pump tactical shotguns but others are carrying all sorts of different stuff, guess they just gathered up whatever they could find.

« Reply #123 on: January 09, 2015, 09:39:32 AM »

CG you working or eating?

« Reply #124 on: January 09, 2015, 09:41:04 AM »

"Priority for French law enforcement is to establish a dialog"  ....Who are they kidding?
The only dialog needed is 9mm
Might I recommend something a little larger, perhaps a .308 for this bunch and a .40 or larger for EDC.
True, it was just easier to type 9mm.  Blast the shit out of all four of them but try to keep them alive to enjoy the recovery in prison.
You wonder if that happened in Texas how quickly a customer(s) would blast them.  Would be a mess but over quickly.

« Reply #125 on: January 09, 2015, 09:41:41 AM »

French cops appear to be preparing to storm the grocery store, that should go well.  Guess they are watching Fox News to find out what to do.

Best dumbass talking head stupidity of the day - the second group at the grocery store may be unrelated to the original attackers OR they could be a related group with this pre-planned
They fill the spaces between real news updates with inanity. Also love the way they play the same video loop over and over and over...
Now we got some real intelligence talking - Juan Williams, the second dumbest MF on earth.  We already had the dumbest one, Giraldo Rivera, it is time for somebody to bust another chair over his head.

« Reply #126 on: January 09, 2015, 09:42:47 AM »

"Priority for French law enforcement is to establish a dialog"  ....Who are they kidding?
The only dialog needed is 9mm
Might I recommend something a little larger, perhaps a .308 for this bunch and a .40 or larger for EDC.
True, it was just easier to type 9mm.  Blast the shit out of all four of them but try to keep them alive to enjoy the recovery in prison.
You wonder if that happened in Texas how quickly a customer(s) would blast them.  Would be a mess but over quickly.
Yep most likely would be rather quick.

« Reply #127 on: January 09, 2015, 09:51:52 AM »

French cops appear to be preparing to storm the grocery store, that should go well.  Guess they are watching Fox News to find out what to do.

Best dumbass talking head stupidity of the day - the second group at the grocery store may be unrelated to the original attackers OR they could be a related group with this pre-planned
They fill the spaces between real news updates with inanity. Also love the way they play the same video loop over and over and over...
Now we got some real intelligence talking - Juan Williams, the second dumbest MF on earth.  We already had the dumbest one, Giraldo Rivera, it is time for somebody to bust another chair over his head.
Thats why I just can't watch CNN or FOX, no matter what story is breaking.

« Reply #128 on: January 09, 2015, 09:53:06 AM »

Texas declares amnesty – for school cupcakes!

AUSTIN, Texas – Incoming Texas Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller is sending a message … about cupcakes.

As Miller’s first act as the state’s head of agriculture, he’s granting amnesty for cupcakes in the state’s schools, according to BigCountryHomepage.com.

“We want families, teachers and school districts in Texas to know the Texas Department of Agriculture has abolished all rules and guidelines that would stop a parent from bringing cupcakes to school,” miller said in a press release.

« Reply #129 on: January 09, 2015, 09:53:25 AM »

French cops appear to be preparing to storm the grocery store, that should go well.  Guess they are watching Fox News to find out what to do.

Best dumbass talking head stupidity of the day - the second group at the grocery store may be unrelated to the original attackers OR they could be a related group with this pre-planned
They fill the spaces between real news updates with inanity. Also love the way they play the same video loop over and over and over...
The real problem with 24 hour news....breaking news just doesn't happen fast enough for live broadcast and intelligent commentary.

« Reply #130 on: January 09, 2015, 09:54:32 AM »

Speaking about news....how about all that shaking and baking in Texas.  Seems all those Californians moving in brought their earthquakes with them.

« Reply #131 on: January 09, 2015, 09:57:21 AM »

Texas declares amnesty – for school cupcakes!

AUSTIN, Texas – Incoming Texas Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller is sending a message … about cupcakes.

As Miller’s first act as the state’s head of agriculture, he’s granting amnesty for cupcakes in the state’s schools, according to BigCountryHomepage.com.

“We want families, teachers and school districts in Texas to know the Texas Department of Agriculture has abolished all rules and guidelines that would stop a parent from bringing cupcakes to school,” miller said in a press release.
And who says gobment doesn't do anything...and in Austin of all places with all those anti-sugar commies.

« Reply #132 on: January 09, 2015, 09:58:16 AM »

Speaking about news....how about all that shaking and baking in Texas.  Seems all those Californians moving in brought their earthquakes with them.
They bring a lot of shit with them including their politics.

Funny about the earthquakes is the lefties say it is caused by fracking and the righties say it was caused by the explosions and falling of the old Cowboys Stadium.

« Reply #133 on: January 09, 2015, 10:01:02 AM »

Good morning, fellas.

« Reply #134 on: January 09, 2015, 10:01:06 AM »

French cops appear to be preparing to storm the grocery store, that should go well.  Guess they are watching Fox News to find out what to do.

Best dumbass talking head stupidity of the day - the second group at the grocery store may be unrelated to the original attackers OR they could be a related group with this pre-planned
They fill the spaces between real news updates with inanity. Also love the way they play the same video loop over and over and over...
Now we got some real intelligence talking - Juan Williams, the second dumbest MF on earth.  We already had the dumbest one, Giraldo Rivera, it is time for somebody to bust another chair over his head.
Thats why I just can't watch CNN or FOX, no matter what story is breaking.
Good thing about CNN is, if you miss any breaking news, just tune in 4 days later, when they will still consider it breaking news.