« Reply #90 on: January 09, 2015, 09:06:10 AM »

PAYDAY!  Morning all!
Yeah, bitch! Morning, Shaun.
Mornin sir!  What's on the menu for this weekend?
Work tomorrow, then to my grandparents for cake and ice cream on Sunday for my grandpa's birthday, which was yesterday. And hopefully, it'll warm up enough that I might actually enjoy a smoke at some point. You?
Nice!  We have some friends staying with us this weekend, so some casual drinking tonight, then drinking and watching the FCS Championship tomorrow, then more drinking after the game at night, then after they leave hopefully a cigar Sunday :)
sounds like You need to cut back on your drinking! :)
Everybody better be cheering on NDSU Saturday!!!!!  :D
Don't know, who are they playing?
Ellenoiz St - 12 CFDT
Is that six man football?
Same level as Fl State

« Reply #91 on: January 09, 2015, 09:06:13 AM »

PAYDAY!  Morning all!
Yeah, bitch! Morning, Shaun.
Mornin sir!  What's on the menu for this weekend?
Work tomorrow, then to my grandparents for cake and ice cream on Sunday for my grandpa's birthday, which was yesterday. And hopefully, it'll warm up enough that I might actually enjoy a smoke at some point. You?
Nice!  We have some friends staying with us this weekend, so some casual drinking tonight, then drinking and watching the FCS Championship tomorrow, then more drinking after the game at night, then after they leave hopefully a cigar Sunday :)
sounds like You need to cut back on your drinking! :)
Everybody better be cheering on NDSU Saturday!!!!!  :D
Don't know, who are they playing?
Ellenoiz St - 12 CFDT
OK I will root for NDSU as I never heard of the other one nor do I have a clue where they are.  Is it an American school or some commie foreign outfit?
It's Illinois State, I was just 'Joisy-talkin' ;)
Swing and a miss...

« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2015, 09:07:20 AM »

PAYDAY!  Morning all!
Yeah, bitch! Morning, Shaun.
Mornin sir!  What's on the menu for this weekend?
Work tomorrow, then to my grandparents for cake and ice cream on Sunday for my grandpa's birthday, which was yesterday. And hopefully, it'll warm up enough that I might actually enjoy a smoke at some point. You?
Nice!  We have some friends staying with us this weekend, so some casual drinking tonight, then drinking and watching the FCS Championship tomorrow, then more drinking after the game at night, then after they leave hopefully a cigar Sunday :)
sounds like You need to cut back on your drinking! :)
Everybody better be cheering on NDSU Saturday!!!!!  :D
Don't know, who are they playing?
Ellenoiz St - 12 CFDT
Is that six man football?
Same level as Fl State
I know, just funnin' wit ya.

« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2015, 09:07:21 AM »

PAYDAY!  Morning all!
Hah our posts crossed.  Happy PayDay.
As long as your swords don't

« Reply #94 on: January 09, 2015, 09:08:26 AM »

PAYDAY!  Morning all!
Yeah, bitch! Morning, Shaun.
Mornin sir!  What's on the menu for this weekend?
Work tomorrow, then to my grandparents for cake and ice cream on Sunday for my grandpa's birthday, which was yesterday. And hopefully, it'll warm up enough that I might actually enjoy a smoke at some point. You?
Nice!  We have some friends staying with us this weekend, so some casual drinking tonight, then drinking and watching the FCS Championship tomorrow, then more drinking after the game at night, then after they leave hopefully a cigar Sunday :)
Maybe with the extra bodies coming over you can get help putting those feet  on the humi.
Hope you don't slip on the ice and twist an ankle this weekend...
Thanks, pretty steady for an old guy....at least don't need to have someone hold me up.
LOL!   :D
Any travel on the schedule Dave?
Nothing for work, going to GA end of the month on personal.

« Reply #95 on: January 09, 2015, 09:09:20 AM »

Morning men.  Anyone buy off the jam yesterday?  My bet is on no, but asking to be polite.
Yea, picked up some JdN Reds, El Centurion, and Asylum.
I have some well aged Asylum toros in my humi, smoked one in FL this year still very enjoyable smokes

« Reply #96 on: January 09, 2015, 09:09:34 AM »

PAYDAY!  Morning all!
Yeah, bitch! Morning, Shaun.
Mornin sir!  What's on the menu for this weekend?
Work tomorrow, then to my grandparents for cake and ice cream on Sunday for my grandpa's birthday, which was yesterday. And hopefully, it'll warm up enough that I might actually enjoy a smoke at some point. You?
Nice!  We have some friends staying with us this weekend, so some casual drinking tonight, then drinking and watching the FCS Championship tomorrow, then more drinking after the game at night, then after they leave hopefully a cigar Sunday :)
sounds like You need to cut back on your drinking! :)
Everybody better be cheering on NDSU Saturday!!!!!  :D
Don't know, who are they playing?
Ellenoiz St - 12 CFDT
Is that six man football?
Same level as Fl State
You mean the Criminoles?

« Reply #97 on: January 09, 2015, 09:09:46 AM »

PAYDAY!  Morning all!
Yeah, bitch! Morning, Shaun.
Mornin sir!  What's on the menu for this weekend?
Work tomorrow, then to my grandparents for cake and ice cream on Sunday for my grandpa's birthday, which was yesterday. And hopefully, it'll warm up enough that I might actually enjoy a smoke at some point. You?
Nice!  We have some friends staying with us this weekend, so some casual drinking tonight, then drinking and watching the FCS Championship tomorrow, then more drinking after the game at night, then after they leave hopefully a cigar Sunday :)
sounds like You need to cut back on your drinking! :)
Everybody better be cheering on NDSU Saturday!!!!!  :D
Don't know, who are they playing?
Ellenoiz St - 12 CFDT
Is that six man football?
Same level as Fl State
Prison League?

« Reply #98 on: January 09, 2015, 09:09:59 AM »

PAYDAY!  Morning all!
Yeah, bitch! Morning, Shaun.
Mornin sir!  What's on the menu for this weekend?
Work tomorrow, then to my grandparents for cake and ice cream on Sunday for my grandpa's birthday, which was yesterday. And hopefully, it'll warm up enough that I might actually enjoy a smoke at some point. You?
Nice!  We have some friends staying with us this weekend, so some casual drinking tonight, then drinking and watching the FCS Championship tomorrow, then more drinking after the game at night, then after they leave hopefully a cigar Sunday :)
Maybe with the extra bodies coming over you can get help putting those feet  on the humi.
Hope you don't slip on the ice and twist an ankle this weekend...
Thanks, pretty steady for an old guy....at least don't need to have someone hold me up.
Now Boyz it is not Tuesday so play nice.
Yeah, that's how it goes around here, everyone's cordial and polite until Tuesday, especially you.  Hold on, let me have the waiter refill my tea cup and bring me a crumpet.

« Reply #99 on: January 09, 2015, 09:10:32 AM »

Morning men.  Anyone buy off the jam yesterday?  My bet is on no, but asking to be polite.
Yea, picked up some JdN Reds, El Centurion, and Asylum.
I have some well aged Asylum toros in my humi, smoked one in FL this year still very enjoyable smokes
Agree, getting low so good time to stock up.  Like the Reds a lot as well.

« Reply #100 on: January 09, 2015, 09:11:52 AM »

[...]
You must be French :)

« Reply #101 on: January 09, 2015, 09:13:13 AM »

[...]
Stay the fuk out of France!

« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2015, 09:13:32 AM »

PAYDAY!  Morning all!
Yeah, bitch! Morning, Shaun.
Mornin sir!  What's on the menu for this weekend?
Work tomorrow, then to my grandparents for cake and ice cream on Sunday for my grandpa's birthday, which was yesterday. And hopefully, it'll warm up enough that I might actually enjoy a smoke at some point. You?
Nice!  We have some friends staying with us this weekend, so some casual drinking tonight, then drinking and watching the FCS Championship tomorrow, then more drinking after the game at night, then after they leave hopefully a cigar Sunday :)
sounds like You need to cut back on your drinking! :)
Everybody better be cheering on NDSU Saturday!!!!!  :D
Don't know, who are they playing?
Ellenoiz St - 12 CFDT
Is that six man football?
Same level as Fl State
Prison League?
Clearly on the same page sir!

« Reply #103 on: January 09, 2015, 09:13:49 AM »

Where the hell is Dean?  Must be up on the light pole resetting internet.

« Reply #104 on: January 09, 2015, 09:15:19 AM »

Biscuits and Sausage all consumed now time to plan lunch, thinking catfish sounds good.