« Reply #105 on: January 09, 2015, 09:17:45 AM »

Funny, French cop is holding a Ruger mini-14 or mini-30 with just stock open sights, most of them shown have pump shotguns.

« Reply #106 on: January 09, 2015, 09:18:30 AM »

PAYDAY!  Morning all!
Yeah, bitch! Morning, Shaun.
Mornin sir!  What's on the menu for this weekend?
Work tomorrow, then to my grandparents for cake and ice cream on Sunday for my grandpa's birthday, which was yesterday. And hopefully, it'll warm up enough that I might actually enjoy a smoke at some point. You?
Nice!  We have some friends staying with us this weekend, so some casual drinking tonight, then drinking and watching the FCS Championship tomorrow, then more drinking after the game at night, then after they leave hopefully a cigar Sunday :)
Maybe with the extra bodies coming over you can get help putting those feet  on the humi.
Hope you don't slip on the ice and twist an ankle this weekend...
Thanks, pretty steady for an old guy....at least don't need to have someone hold me up.
LOL!   :D
Any travel on the schedule Dave?
Nothing for work, going to GA end of the month on personal.
Stay the fuk out of France!
Hell, we just bought another company there....

« Reply #107 on: January 09, 2015, 09:18:50 AM »

Where the hell is Dean?  Must be up on the light pole resetting internet.
And where's Mayor Antnee....must have had an extra martini or two  last night to wash the Kmart vermouth taste out of his mouth.

« Reply #108 on: January 09, 2015, 09:19:46 AM »

PAYDAY!  Morning all!
Yeah, bitch! Morning, Shaun.
Mornin sir!  What's on the menu for this weekend?
Work tomorrow, then to my grandparents for cake and ice cream on Sunday for my grandpa's birthday, which was yesterday. And hopefully, it'll warm up enough that I might actually enjoy a smoke at some point. You?
Nice!  We have some friends staying with us this weekend, so some casual drinking tonight, then drinking and watching the FCS Championship tomorrow, then more drinking after the game at night, then after they leave hopefully a cigar Sunday :)
Maybe with the extra bodies coming over you can get help putting those feet  on the humi.
Hope you don't slip on the ice and twist an ankle this weekend...
Thanks, pretty steady for an old guy....at least don't need to have someone hold me up.
Now Boyz it is not Tuesday so play nice.
Yeah, that's how it goes around here, everyone's cordial and polite until Tuesday, especially you.  Hold on, let me have the waiter refill my tea cup and bring me a crumpet.
You must be French :)
The French citizens are disarmed, so no.  It's working out great for them, too.

« Reply #109 on: January 09, 2015, 09:20:55 AM »

Funny, French cop is holding a Ruger mini-14 or mini-30 with just stock open sights, most of them shown have pump shotguns.
Did I read that the cop who was executed was unarmed?  They have disarmed the local constabulary as well?

« Reply #110 on: January 09, 2015, 09:21:52 AM »

Where the hell is Dean?  Must be up on the light pole resetting internet.
And where's Mayor Antnee....must have had an extra martini or two  last night to wash the Kmart vermouth taste out of his mouth.
He's a piece of work, I'd rather have no vermouth than shitty vermouth

« Reply #111 on: January 09, 2015, 09:24:04 AM »

[...]
Before Monday the cops were unarmed too, that went well.

« Reply #112 on: January 09, 2015, 09:24:33 AM »

Funny, French cop is holding a Ruger mini-14 or mini-30 with just stock open sights, most of them shown have pump shotguns.
Did I read that the cop who was executed was unarmed?  They have disarmed the local constabulary as well?
Yep

« Reply #113 on: January 09, 2015, 09:25:07 AM »

« Reply #114 on: January 09, 2015, 09:26:10 AM »

Where the hell is Dean?  Must be up on the light pole resetting internet.
And where's Mayor Antnee....must have had an extra martini or two  last night to wash the Kmart vermouth taste out of his mouth.
Probably a chemical reaction to the gin since I think the gin martini concept is something new to him and he may not know the rules.  1 is not enough and 3 is way too many.

« Reply #115 on: January 09, 2015, 09:27:05 AM »

Where the hell is Dean?  Must be up on the light pole resetting internet.
And where's Mayor Antnee....must have had an extra martini or two  last night to wash the Kmart vermouth taste out of his mouth.
He's a piece of work, I'd rather have no vermouth than shitty vermouth
All tastes the same with a donut.

« Reply #116 on: January 09, 2015, 09:30:22 AM »

"Priority for French law enforcement is to establish a dialog"  ....Who are they kidding?
The only dialog needed is 9mm

« Reply #117 on: January 09, 2015, 09:32:07 AM »

French cops appear to be preparing to storm the grocery store, that should go well.  Guess they are watching Fox News to find out what to do.

Best dumbass talking head stupidity of the day - the second group at the grocery store may be unrelated to the original attackers OR they could be a related group with this pre-planned

« Reply #118 on: January 09, 2015, 09:33:52 AM »

"Priority for French law enforcement is to establish a dialog"  ....Who are they kidding?
The only dialog needed is 9mm
Might I recommend something a little larger, perhaps a .308 for this bunch and a .40 or larger for EDC.

« Reply #119 on: January 09, 2015, 09:33:59 AM »

Where the hell is Dean?  Must be up on the light pole resetting internet.
LALTS