CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23

Author Topic: 1/9/2015  (Read 59639 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 1/9/2015
« Reply #135 on: January 09, 2015, 10:01:23 AM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #136 on: January 09, 2015, 10:03:16 AM »

Texas declares amnesty – for school cupcakes!

AUSTIN, Texas – Incoming Texas Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller is sending a message … about cupcakes.

As Miller’s first act as the state’s head of agriculture, he’s granting amnesty for cupcakes in the state’s schools, according to BigCountryHomepage.com.

“We want families, teachers and school districts in Texas to know the Texas Department of Agriculture has abolished all rules and guidelines that would stop a parent from bringing cupcakes to school,” miller said in a press release.
And who says gobment doesn't do anything...and in Austin of all places with all those anti-sugar commies.
This guy ain't no Austin Commie but the Lone Ranger maybe, we just need a lot more like him is the problem

He is a former vocational agriculture teacher, and a world champion cowboy who just won his 9th world title.

He is also A+ rated by both the NRA and the Texas State Rifle Association and has earned their endorsement in every race he’s run. As the Chairman of the “gun committee” in the Texas House of Representatives—the Committee on Homeland Security and Public Safety—Sid helped lead the fight to protect the rights of gun owners. He is endorsed by NRA National Board Member and 2nd Amendment Defender Ted Nugent, who also serves as Miller’s Campaign Treasurer and State Co-Chair.

After defeating a liberal Democrat incumbent, Sid Miller was consistently ranked as one of the most conservative lawmakers in Texas based upon his voting record during his six terms in the Texas House.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #137 on: January 09, 2015, 10:04:36 AM »

French cops appear to be preparing to storm the grocery store, that should go well.  Guess they are watching Fox News to find out what to do.

Best dumbass talking head stupidity of the day - the second group at the grocery store may be unrelated to the original attackers OR they could be a related group with this pre-planned
They fill the spaces between real news updates with inanity. Also love the way they play the same video loop over and over and over...
Now we got some real intelligence talking - Juan Williams, the second dumbest MF on earth.  We already had the dumbest one, Giraldo Rivera, it is time for somebody to bust another chair over his head.
Thats why I just can't watch CNN or FOX, no matter what story is breaking.
Good thing about CNN is, if you miss any breaking news, just tune in 4 days later, when they will still consider it breaking news.
LOL.  I get my news from CigarBanter.com.  It's slightly biased but it does the trick.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #138 on: January 09, 2015, 10:05:50 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Well Damn, you wake up Tony the Martini?   Morning Mayor, happy Friday

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #139 on: January 09, 2015, 10:07:18 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Those Martinis may be the best thing that ever happened to me... And my kids.  In no particular order.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #140 on: January 09, 2015, 10:08:12 AM »

French cops appear to be preparing to storm the grocery store, that should go well.  Guess they are watching Fox News to find out what to do.

Best dumbass talking head stupidity of the day - the second group at the grocery store may be unrelated to the original attackers OR they could be a related group with this pre-planned
They fill the spaces between real news updates with inanity. Also love the way they play the same video loop over and over and over...
Now we got some real intelligence talking - Juan Williams, the second dumbest MF on earth.  We already had the dumbest one, Giraldo Rivera, it is time for somebody to bust another chair over his head.
Good thing about CNN is, if you miss any breaking news, just tune in 4 days later, when they will still consider it breaking news.
LOL.  I get my news from CigarBanter.com.  It's slightly biased but it does the trick.
Our news is Fair and Balanced.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #141 on: January 09, 2015, 10:09:15 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Those Martinis may be the best thing that ever happened to me... And my kids.  In no particular order.
Just imagine if you tried them with some respectable Vermouth.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #142 on: January 09, 2015, 10:10:53 AM »

Where the hell is Dean?  Must be up on the light pole resetting internet.
And where's Mayor Antnee....must have had an extra martini or two  last night to wash the Kmart vermouth taste out of his mouth.
LMFAO!  I accidentally clicked two pages back and saw this post and choked on my coffee.  Ouch.

Threebean

« Reply #143 on: January 09, 2015, 10:11:24 AM »

Yeah, the only thing breaking here is wind.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #144 on: January 09, 2015, 10:11:45 AM »

Famous has diarrhea and blowing out bundles of turds.

Threebean

« Reply #145 on: January 09, 2015, 10:13:07 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Tony.  I heading out at lunch to pick up some vermouth and track down those jalapeno olives TxDave was talking about.  You're an inspiration!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #146 on: January 09, 2015, 10:13:28 AM »

Good. I won't be tempted to buy anything.

Morning, muchachos.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #147 on: January 09, 2015, 10:14:09 AM »

Yeah, the only thing breaking here is wind.
That's OK too.  Howdy, Mark.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #148 on: January 09, 2015, 10:19:28 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Tony.  I heading out at lunch to pick up some vermouth and track down those jalapeno olives TxDave was talking about.  You're an inspiration!
You can get olives at Walmart or HEB also Specs but much more expensive.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #149 on: January 09, 2015, 10:19:53 AM »

Good. I won't be tempted to buy anything.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23