CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27

Author Topic: 1/4/2017  (Read 27645 times)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/4/2017
« Reply #345 on: January 04, 2017, 03:09:50 PM »

:o

Buy one of those knives from the Page and he may autograph it for you...  ;)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #346 on: January 04, 2017, 03:11:11 PM »

:o

Buy one of those knives from the Page and he may autograph it for you...  ;)
I will ask him Nicely, Very Nicely ;)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #347 on: January 04, 2017, 03:17:45 PM »

I am tired of politics and war so here is something new to discuss:

This should certainly teach that dirty bastige not to be grabbing  pu$$y somewhere else!   Certainly newsworth too, this is on the front page of the Houston Chronicle.

What looks like a unique case of self-improvement revenge, a Houston mother dropped 103 pounds after her cheating husband called her fat behind her back.

Betsy Ayala originally weighed 262 pounds, but after learning about her husbands affair, she hit the gym six times a week.

Ayala eventually dropped down to 159 pounds, telling Daily Mail reporters that she "got a second shot at a fresh start and I'm grateful for that."
At first I thought you were going to say she dropped 100 pounds on his head...
So it's unclear, is she really making a fresh start or is she still with him?
If she's still with him, he's the winner here.
Also from the Chronicle, I see that Houston is the most bedbug infested city in the US.

Cincinnati lost the title... Damn, at least spring baseball is right around the corner.  ;)

Wait, wait, wait... seems JerseyDave twisted Orkin's study and mis-informed all of us!  >:(

Baltimore holds the top spot.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #348 on: January 04, 2017, 03:22:52 PM »

Well, I guess  this is better than grabbing her by the pu$$y, maybe anyway.  LMFAO

Clemson player gropes Ohio State player in his, uh, private area

After a handful of Clemson players brought Ohio State h-back Curtis Samuel down for a tackle during the PlayStation Fiesta Bowl, something untoward seems to have happened in the scrum. After linebacker Ben Boulware wraps up Samuel's legs and the play is blown dead, Tigers defensive tackle Christian Wilkins presses his hand against Samuel's genital region.

This kind of thing is frequently laughed off as "boys being boys," but at the end of the day it's still unwanted sexual touching. Given the intensely physical nature of football, you're probably going to end up in intimate contact with opponents and teammates whether you set out to or not. But there was nothing incidental about this, and Wilkins should knock it off.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #349 on: January 04, 2017, 03:23:25 PM »

This should certainly teach that dirty bastige not to be grabbing  pu$$y somewhere else!   Certainly newsworth too, this is on the front page of the Houston Chronicle.

What looks like a unique case of self-improvement revenge, a Houston mother dropped 103 pounds after her cheating husband called her fat behind her back.

Betsy Ayala originally weighed 262 pounds, but after learning about her husbands affair, she hit the gym six times a week.

Ayala eventually dropped down to 159 pounds, telling Daily Mail reporters that she "got a second shot at a fresh start and I'm grateful for that."
Also from the Chronicle, I see that Houston is the most bedbug infested city in the US.

Cincinnati lost the title... Damn, at least spring baseball is right around the corner.  ;)

Wait, wait, wait... seems JerseyDave twisted Orkin's study and mis-informed all of us!  >:(

OMG, Houston is going to be so disappointed !

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #350 on: January 04, 2017, 03:26:48 PM »

OMG, Houston is going to be so disappointed !

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #351 on: January 04, 2017, 03:35:15 PM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #352 on: January 04, 2017, 03:50:38 PM »

Ok, I am going home even though it is too cold to smoke.

Honoring National Spaghetti Day I believe it will be spaghetti and meatballs for dinner tonight.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #353 on: January 04, 2017, 04:08:42 PM »

Ok, I am going home even though it is too cold to smoke.

Honoring National Spaghetti Day I believe it will be spaghetti and meatballs for dinner tonight.

It's-a spa-ghetti... wit da mit-ballz

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #354 on: January 04, 2017, 04:13:35 PM »

Here are some more spaghetti facts, courtesy of the National Pasta Association:

-The Spanish explorer Cortez brought tomatoes back to Europe from Mexico in 1519. Even then, almost 200 years passed before spaghetti with tomato sauce made its way into Italian kitchens.

-The first American pasta factory was opened in Brooklyn, New York, in 1848, by a Frenchman named Antoine Zerega. Mr. Zerega managed the entire operation with just one horse in his basement to power the machinery. To dry his spaghetti, he placed strands of the pasta on the roof to dry in the sunshine.

-One cup of cooked spaghetti provides about 200 calories, 40 grams of carbohydrates, less than one gram of total fat, no cholesterol and only one gram of sodium when cooked without salt.

-Speaking of spaghetti…and meatballs: the Italians only ate meat a few times a month. So, when they came to America, where meat was so plentiful, they incorporated meat into their cooking more often, making meatballs an American invention.

-Pasta is one of America’s favorite foods. In 2000, 1.3 million pounds of pasta were sold in American grocery stores. If you lined up 1.3 million pounds of 16 oz. spaghetti packages, it could circle the Earth’s equator almost nine times!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #355 on: January 04, 2017, 04:20:49 PM »

Okay, then... time to hit the road. Bret, you know the drill. See yuz!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #356 on: January 04, 2017, 04:45:17 PM »

All I know is what I read in the Houston Chronicle.  It's from Texas, so it must be right.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #357 on: January 04, 2017, 04:45:50 PM »

Have a good one Steve.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #358 on: January 04, 2017, 04:49:37 PM »

Well, I guess  this is better than grabbing her by the pu$$y, maybe anyway.  LMFAO

After a handful of Clemson players brought Ohio State h-back Curtis Samuel down for a tackle during the PlayStation Fiesta Bowl, something untoward seems to have happened in the scrum. After linebacker Ben Boulware wraps up Samuel's legs and the play is blown dead, Tigers defensive tackle Christian Wilkins presses his hand against Samuel's genital region.

This kind of thing is frequently laughed off as "boys being boys," but at the end of the day it's still unwanted sexual touching. Given the intensely physical nature of football, you're probably going to end up in intimate contact with opponents and teammates whether you set out to or not. But there was nothing incidental about this, and Wilkins should knock it off.
Or as we call it at the Cigarfest house....shaking hands.

Threebean

« Reply #359 on: January 04, 2017, 05:18:40 PM »

Or as we call it at the Cigarfest house....shaking hands.
From the White Whale euphemism handbook.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27