« Reply #330 on: January 04, 2017, 02:31:24 PM »

I am tired of politics and war so here is something new to discuss:

This should certainly teach that dirty bastige not to be grabbing  pu$$y somewhere else!   Certainly newsworth too, this is on the front page of the Houston Chronicle.

What looks like a unique case of self-improvement revenge, a Houston mother dropped 103 pounds after her cheating husband called her fat behind her back.

Betsy Ayala originally weighed 262 pounds, but after learning about her husbands affair, she hit the gym six times a week.

Ayala eventually dropped down to 159 pounds, telling Daily Mail reporters that she "got a second shot at a fresh start and I'm grateful for that."
At first I thought you were going to say she dropped 100 pounds on his head...
So it's unclear, is she really making a fresh start or is she still with him?
If she's still with him, he's the winner here.
Also from the Chronicle, I see that Houston is the most bedbug infested city in the US.
Lots of foreign travelers there ..........
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/4/2017
« Reply #331 on: January 04, 2017, 02:31:36 PM »

[...]

Cincinnati lost the title... Damn, at least spring baseball is right around the corner.  ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/4/2017
« Reply #332 on: January 04, 2017, 02:32:18 PM »

Hate to leave the fun but time to wrap it up, see youz tomorrow

Later, Fil-a-o'Fish

« Reply #333 on: January 04, 2017, 02:32:19 PM »

I am tired of politics and war so here is something new to discuss:

This should certainly teach that dirty bastige not to be grabbing  pu$$y somewhere else!   Certainly newsworth too, this is on the front page of the Houston Chronicle.

What looks like a unique case of self-improvement revenge, a Houston mother dropped 103 pounds after her cheating husband called her fat behind her back.

Betsy Ayala originally weighed 262 pounds, but after learning about her husbands affair, she hit the gym six times a week.

Ayala eventually dropped down to 159 pounds, telling Daily Mail reporters that she "got a second shot at a fresh start and I'm grateful for that."
At first I thought you were going to say she dropped 100 pounds on his head...
So it's unclear, is she really making a fresh start or is she still with him?
They don't cohabitate but they get along now..... take that for whatever it means.
If they end up as friends with benefits, he really is the winner here.

Maybe I should anonymously email my wife a link to some of my posts here?

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/4/2017
« Reply #334 on: January 04, 2017, 02:32:57 PM »

Hate to leave the fun but time to wrap it up, see youz tomorrow

Later, Fil-a-o'Fish

Hate to leave the fun but time to wrap it up, see youz tomorrow
Ditto, dinner at the in-law's tonight, FILs b-day. Hazzuh!

You too, ya Commie!  ;)

« Reply #335 on: January 04, 2017, 02:35:32 PM »

Now WHO WAS IT that was worrying about Trump tweeting a war with Russia?

OBAMA SENDS FORCES TO RUSSIAN BORDER

WAR GAMES US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’

Russia is reportedly deploying nuke-ready missiles in the province of Kaliningrad which borders Lithuania
Not to mention that "Republican non-hero McCain" visiting the Ukraine-Russian border.....oh, never mind.... :o
John McCain is a scumbag.
Absolutely and also not a republican either, just a fraud using it to get elected over and over.  Add Travellin Dave's Buddy Lindsay Graham
to that scumbag list too.
Not too long ago they used to be on the conservative side of the Republican party.
Not remotely. McCain was always a centrist at best. At worst, he'd say anything that would get him a vote. He's never been a true conservative.

« Reply #336 on: January 04, 2017, 02:38:56 PM »

Now WHO WAS IT that was worrying about Trump tweeting a war with Russia?

OBAMA SENDS FORCES TO RUSSIAN BORDER

WAR GAMES US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’

Russia is reportedly deploying nuke-ready missiles in the province of Kaliningrad which borders Lithuania
I'm not worried about Russia, they're gonna be our buddies in a few days. I'm worried about everyone else.
Everyone else...who?
Well, he took some (you guessed it, Twitter!) shots at China and North Korea in the last 2 days, so we can start with them.
Neither are going to fire over Twitter. China isn't insane. North Korea is crazy, but not of the variety that shoots over Twitter.
I would question that second statement.  Pure batshit crazy and potential to do anything.
No, too self-interested. There is never going to be a nuclear exchange between nations.

« Reply #337 on: January 04, 2017, 02:41:17 PM »

[...]

Continuing with the Chronicle, I still haven't found that weight loss article, but here's on on hot Republicans!

http://www.tvguide.com/galleries/hottest-republicans/photo/ce4db05a-6214-42a9-b854-6dd5df448c61/?ftag=ACQ-00-10aaf3c&src=jo&utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=00c29539a48143cfff1532ad66e17ac636&utm_campaign=USA_EN_01_hottest_republicans&utm_term=If+you+thought+Melania+Trump+was+hot%2C+check+out+&ad_title=If+you+thought+Melania+Trump+was+hot%2C+check+out+

« Reply #338 on: January 04, 2017, 02:47:03 PM »

Time for me to head out for an appointment as well, BBL.

« Reply #339 on: January 04, 2017, 02:48:07 PM »

Time for me to head out for an appointment as well, BBL.
Back to the books for me. Afternoon lull time coming up.

« Reply #340 on: January 04, 2017, 02:55:49 PM »

Time for me to head out for an appointment as well, BBL.
Back to the books for me. Afternoon lull time coming up.
Yeah, 'bout time for my power nap.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/4/2017
« Reply #341 on: January 04, 2017, 02:59:54 PM »

Time for me to head out for an appointment as well, BBL.
Back to the books for me. Afternoon lull time coming up.

Scumbag lull...

« Reply #342 on: January 04, 2017, 03:00:15 PM »

[...]

Funny, that fat girl article was there when I posted that and now it is no where to be found.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/4/2017
« Reply #343 on: January 04, 2017, 03:02:48 PM »

[...]

You're welcome...  ;D

http://www.chron.com/news/article/Mother-loses-100lbs-to-get-back-at-cheating-10826526.php

Not very much content. Pretty much a TMZesque headline.

« Reply #344 on: January 04, 2017, 03:07:55 PM »

 :o