CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27

Author Topic: 1/4/2017  (Read 27601 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 1/4/2017
« Reply #360 on: January 04, 2017, 05:28:05 PM »

Well, I guess  this is better than grabbing her by the pu$$y, maybe anyway.  LMFAO

Clemson player gropes Ohio State player in his, uh, private area

After a handful of Clemson players brought Ohio State h-back Curtis Samuel down for a tackle during the PlayStation Fiesta Bowl, something untoward seems to have happened in the scrum. After linebacker Ben Boulware wraps up Samuel's legs and the play is blown dead, Tigers defensive tackle Christian Wilkins presses his hand against Samuel's genital region.

This kind of thing is frequently laughed off as "boys being boys," but at the end of the day it's still unwanted sexual touching. Given the intensely physical nature of football, you're probably going to end up in intimate contact with opponents and teammates whether you set out to or not. But there was nothing incidental about this, and Wilkins should knock it off.
Or as we call it at the Cigarfest house....shaking hands.
From the White Whale euphemism handbook.
I remember as a kid there was a building in town and it was occupied by the "Society Of Odd Fellows", always wondered WTF it was and after all these years you two have given me some insight about it.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #361 on: January 04, 2017, 05:35:01 PM »

Well, I guess  this is better than grabbing her by the pu$$y, maybe anyway.  LMFAO

Clemson player gropes Ohio State player in his, uh, private area

After a handful of Clemson players brought Ohio State h-back Curtis Samuel down for a tackle during the PlayStation Fiesta Bowl, something untoward seems to have happened in the scrum. After linebacker Ben Boulware wraps up Samuel's legs and the play is blown dead, Tigers defensive tackle Christian Wilkins presses his hand against Samuel's genital region.

This kind of thing is frequently laughed off as "boys being boys," but at the end of the day it's still unwanted sexual touching. Given the intensely physical nature of football, you're probably going to end up in intimate contact with opponents and teammates whether you set out to or not. But there was nothing incidental about this, and Wilkins should knock it off.
Or as we call it at the Cigarfest house....shaking hands.
From the White Whale euphemism handbook.
I remember as a kid there was a building in town and it was occupied by the "Society Of Odd Fellows", always wondered WTF it was and after all these years you two have given me some insight about it.
The bigger question is what about those Rebekahs....

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #362 on: January 04, 2017, 06:10:30 PM »

Hallefuknluja!

Moving truck spotted outside White House

A moving truck was seen on Wednesday parked outside the White House, where President Obama will live and work for just two more weeks.

The truck was parked on West Executive Avenue, a street inside the White House gates and situated in-between the Eisenhower Executive Office Building and the West Wing.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #363 on: January 04, 2017, 06:37:09 PM »

Hallefuknluja!

A moving truck was seen on Wednesday parked outside the White House, where President Obama will live and work for just two more weeks.

The truck was parked on West Executive Avenue, a street inside the White House gates and situated in-between the Eisenhower Executive Office Building and the West Wing.
I guess I should be blaming my unemployment and anything else negative that's happened to me on Obama too. Fuck, he may even be responsible for my shitty marriage. In that case... Good riddance to bad rubbish! I'm ready for America to be great again! Is it advisable for me to start holding my breath?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #364 on: January 04, 2017, 06:43:18 PM »

Hallefuknluja!

I guess I should be blaming my unemployment and anything else negative that's happened to me on Obama too. Fuck, he may even be responsible for my shitty marriage. In that case... Good riddance to bad rubbish! I'm ready for America to be great again! Is it advisable for me to start holding my breath?
It is at least going to get better!   Not so sure about the marriage but the job can sure as hell be blamed on the last 16 years of irresponsible immigration management and globalism, both of which are on the radar.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #365 on: January 04, 2017, 06:45:58 PM »

I am watching a show that I have heard about but never seen, Tim Allen show called Last Man Standing and it is funny as hell.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #366 on: January 04, 2017, 06:50:15 PM »

Glad I am not anxious to buy because the post New Year cigar deals really suck.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #367 on: January 04, 2017, 07:00:05 PM »

I am watching a show that I have heard about but never seen, Tim Allen show called Last Man Standing and it is funny as hell.
I've heard good things about it too. I'll have to look out for it. Didn't realize it was already in syndication.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #368 on: January 04, 2017, 07:03:05 PM »

Hallefuknluja!

It is at least going to get better!   Not so sure about the marriage but the job can sure as hell be blamed on the last 16 years of irresponsible immigration management and globalism, both of which are on the radar.
No damn it! I'm blaming the marriage on him too!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #369 on: January 04, 2017, 07:04:56 PM »

I've heard good things about it too. I'll have to look out for it. Didn't realize it was already in syndication.
On the Hallmark Channel and CMT both at the same time. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #370 on: January 04, 2017, 07:06:29 PM »

Hallefuknluja!

No objection from me but that may have at least partially been Bill Clintons fault

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #371 on: January 04, 2017, 07:26:29 PM »

Glad I am not anxious to buy because the post New Year cigar deals really suck.
Glad I stocked up on the deals before.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #372 on: January 04, 2017, 07:26:44 PM »

Hallefuknluja!

No objection from me but that may have at least partially been Bill Clintons fault
For sure. Because of Bill, my definition of "relations" was turned on its ear.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #373 on: January 04, 2017, 07:42:14 PM »

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter