« Reply #165 on: January 03, 2017, 01:03:04 PM »

Ted banned from a cigar event? Dear God, how out of line does one have to get to be banned for life from CigarFest? What'd he do?
He was doing ok at the beginning. It was when he started talking about raping Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi that he might have gotten a touch out of line.
If he would have talked about grabbing them by the pussy, he might have been the president-elect today.

« Reply #166 on: January 03, 2017, 01:06:09 PM »

Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
You are only allowed to buy tickets for one day.
Pre-registered for Friday. Now we'll see if I can talk myself into spending that much money. Tickets, flight, car, lodging, booze...that's a lotta money just to herf with you clowns.
LIke I said, there are ways to minimize cost...don't really need a car, lodging, you can mooch booze, even cigars.
You'll need to buy condoms though.
Are the cigar girls that easy?
Those aren't in your target demographic, are they?

Morning, Deano.

Hah! Auto-correct kicked in on "Deano." The suggestion was "drank." At least it was in past tense.
No, but in a pinch, he can be flexible.

Reminds me of the time Barry invited one of the ladies to stop by our tailgate.  Serious jailbait, had me looking out for law officers for sure.
They can have underage girls at a tobacco event in Pennsylvania? Dayum.
yes, Amish and Menonnite girls.
Ich werde mein Deutsch üben.
Well there you go then. But if they bring Ted Negent around again, I suggest sticking to Murican. Though, I imagine he's been banned for life.
Ted banned from a cigar event? Dear God, how out of line does one have to get to be banned for life from CigarFest? What'd he do?
He was doing ok at the beginning. It was when he started talking about raping Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi that he might have gotten a touch out of line.
That was before he honed in on Asians

« Reply #167 on: January 03, 2017, 01:07:38 PM »

[...]

no, way too young. but you should have seen all the guys scramble to give up their seats so the girls could take a load off their feet while I was cooking in the parking lot.
I remember the pics. I expect Barry enticed the girls with promises of Dean's mushroom-Swiss burgers.
She came for the mushroom/swiss burgers, she stayed for the EPC 2nds.
Were those coronas, robustos, or toros?
robusto.
lol.

« Reply #168 on: January 03, 2017, 01:10:55 PM »

Ted banned from a cigar event? Dear God, how out of line does one have to get to be banned for life from CigarFest? What'd he do?
He was doing ok at the beginning. It was when he started talking about raping Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi that he might have gotten a touch out of line.
If he would have talked about grabbing them by the pussy, he might have been the president-elect today.
Do either of them have pussies?

« Reply #169 on: January 03, 2017, 01:12:20 PM »

[...]

Very possible.

« Reply #170 on: January 03, 2017, 01:15:34 PM »

Ted banned from a cigar event? Dear God, how out of line does one have to get to be banned for life from CigarFest? What'd he do?
He was doing ok at the beginning. It was when he started talking about raping Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi that he might have gotten a touch out of line.
If he would have talked about grabbing them by the pussy, he might have been the president-elect today.
Do either of them have pussies?
The goal is not necessarily in the finding, but in the search.

« Reply #171 on: January 03, 2017, 01:23:36 PM »

you had that little grill with flank steaks, I had the charcoal grill with burgers, hots, and sausage. the day I gave Charlie my hat.
Ahh, yes. I stand corrected.

« Reply #172 on: January 03, 2017, 01:30:18 PM »

you had that little grill with flank steaks, I had the charcoal grill with burgers, hots, and sausage. the day I gave Charlie my hat.
Ahh, yes. I stand corrected.
Nice walk down memory lane.  Good day for sure!

« Reply #173 on: January 03, 2017, 02:03:12 PM »

I just received a very nice Christmas present. Apparently, I had given someone a year of Netflix 10 years ago and they never redeemed it. I have absolutely no idea who it was since I used to give that gift often. So now my account received a credit and I won't have to make that payment for the next 10+ months.
Score!
Great, you two can sync your Netflix viewing habits and bore the rest of us chatting about it the next day.
Since it's Tuesday... GFY!
Speaking of GFY, what happened to TxDave?  Stuck in a new year gender identity performance ladder seminar perhaps.
Well, you were the closest to correct so a Cigar for Bean and a big GFY to all the losers.

« Reply #174 on: January 03, 2017, 02:04:17 PM »

Sounds like Nate has  the Banter's Pressed Prison Hams all lined up for his CF Rituals.

« Reply #175 on: January 03, 2017, 02:05:54 PM »

This looks exactly like the Vagrant Camp outside my office window!

« Reply #176 on: January 03, 2017, 02:18:18 PM »

I have been putting the final touches on work vs retirement.  Finally got the one approval I have been after for a damn year.

Negotiated a deal to stay until at least April 28 and no longer than through June 23 (not likely to be that long)  working 3 days/week on a couple of special projects while retaining my full salary and benefits.  Exceptions to 3 days/week if on travel for more than 3 days in a week but that should not exceed more than 4 weeks.  Schedule should begin next week, working Monday's, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

During that time I will be busy practicing retirement and getting the damn house sold.  Probably even join the retired banter lurkers society at some point.

Edit:   I have substantially reached my retirement cigar collection needs so I have officially discontinued shopping other than maybe picking up an item here and there.

« Reply #177 on: January 03, 2017, 02:24:37 PM »

I have been putting the final touches on work vs retirement.  Finally got the one approval I have been after for a damn year.

Negotiated a deal to stay until at least April 28 and no longer than through June 23 (not likely to be that long)  working 3 days/week on a couple of special projects while retaining my full salary and benefits.  Exceptions to 3 days/week if on travel for more than 3 days in a week but that should not exceed more than 4 weeks.  Schedule should begin next week, working Monday's, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

During that time I will be busy practicing retirement and getting the damn house sold.  Probably even join the retired banter lurkers society at some point.
Well, now, that deserves a hearty GFY.

I'll let you decide if that's an admiring or envious GFY.

« Reply #178 on: January 03, 2017, 02:25:46 PM »

I have been putting the final touches on work vs retirement.  Finally got the one approval I have been after for a damn year.

Negotiated a deal to stay until at least April 28 and no longer than through June 23 (not likely to be that long)  working 3 days/week on a couple of special projects while retaining my full salary and benefits.  Exceptions to 3 days/week if on travel for more than 3 days in a week but that should not exceed more than 4 weeks.  Schedule should begin next week, working Monday's, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

During that time I will be busy practicing retirement and getting the damn house sold.  Probably even join the retired banter lurkers society at some point.
Well, now, that deserves a hearty GFY.

I'll let you decide if that's an admiring or envious GFY.
This answer your question?

;D

« Reply #179 on: January 03, 2017, 02:26:13 PM »

That's some ash on that Villiger Libertad. That's why I went out and bought a box. Never smoked another as good as that one. Must have been the company.