CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16

Author Topic: 1/3/2017  (Read 22300 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 1/3/2017
« Reply #150 on: January 03, 2017, 12:32:34 PM »

Just got the e-mail from CI letting me know it's time to pre-register. Timely!
Me too.
Me three. So...Y'all favor Friday or Saturday?
I always did Friday since they went to 2 days.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
You are only allowed to buy tickets for one day.
Pre-registered for Friday. Now we'll see if I can talk myself into spending that much money. Tickets, flight, car, lodging, booze...that's a lotta money just to herf with you clowns.
LIke I said, there are ways to minimize cost...don't really need a car, lodging, you can mooch booze, even cigars.
You'll need to buy condoms though.
Are the cigar girls that easy?
Those aren't in your target demographic, are they?

Morning, Deano.

Hah! Auto-correct kicked in on "Deano." The suggestion was "drank." At least it was in past tense.
no, way too young. but you should have seen all the guys scramble to give up their seats so the girls could take a load off their feet while I was cooking in the parking lot.
I remember the pics. I expect Barry enticed the girls with promises of Dean's mushroom-Swiss burgers.
She came for the mushroom/swiss burgers, she stayed for the EPC 2nds.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #151 on: January 03, 2017, 12:32:42 PM »

Me too.
Looks to me like pre-registration makes you pick one or the other. Am I missing something?
Pre-registered for Friday. Now we'll see if I can talk myself into spending that much money. Tickets, flight, car, lodging, booze...that's a lotta money just to herf with you clowns.
LIke I said, there are ways to minimize cost...don't really need a car, lodging, you can mooch booze, even cigars.

Morning, Deano.

Hah! Auto-correct kicked in on "Deano." The suggestion was "drank." At least it was in past tense.
no, way too young. but you should have seen all the guys scramble to give up their seats so the girls could take a load off their feet while I was cooking in the parking lot.
I remember the pics. I expect Barry enticed the girls with promises of Dean's mushroom-Swiss burgers.
nope, the night before he was trying to sleep in his car when right next to him one of the girls was changing clothes in her car. guess they hit it off.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #152 on: January 03, 2017, 12:34:33 PM »

Me too.

Morning, Deano.

I'm pretty sure I was the one cooking. Was there a 2nd grill that year?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #153 on: January 03, 2017, 12:36:57 PM »

Me too.

Morning, Deano.

nope, the night before he was trying to sleep in his car when right next to him one of the girls was changing clothes in her car. guess they hit it off.
That story is Barry in a nutshell.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #154 on: January 03, 2017, 12:39:45 PM »

Me too.

Morning, Deano.

No, but in a pinch, he can be flexible.

Reminds me of the time Barry invited one of the ladies to stop by our tailgate.  Serious jailbait, had me looking out for law officers for sure.
They can have underage girls at a tobacco event in Pennsylvania? Dayum.
yes, Amish and Menonnite girls.
Ich werde mein Deutsch üben.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #155 on: January 03, 2017, 12:41:17 PM »

Me too.

Morning, Deano.

Okay, Google. Cancel the hotel and make the rental car a motor home.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #156 on: January 03, 2017, 12:41:20 PM »

Me too.

Morning, Deano.

Reminds me of the time Barry invited one of the ladies to stop by our tailgate.  Serious jailbait, had me looking out for law officers for sure.
Well there you go then. But if they bring Ted Negent around again, I suggest sticking to Murican. Though, I imagine he's been banned for life.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #157 on: January 03, 2017, 12:46:01 PM »

Me too.

Morning, Deano.

I'm pretty sure I was the one cooking. Was there a 2nd grill that year?
you had that little grill with flank steaks, I had the charcoal grill with burgers, hots, and sausage. the day I gave Charlie my hat.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #158 on: January 03, 2017, 12:46:17 PM »

Me too.

Morning, Deano.

Well there you go then. But if they bring Ted Negent around again, I suggest sticking to Murican. Though, I imagine he's been banned for life.
Ted banned from a cigar event? Dear God, how out of line does one have to get to be banned for life from CigarFest? What'd he do?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #159 on: January 03, 2017, 12:47:35 PM »

Me too.

Morning, Deano.

She came for the mushroom/swiss burgers, she stayed for the EPC 2nds.
Were those coronas, robustos, or toros?

sfish

« Reply #160 on: January 03, 2017, 12:52:50 PM »

Me too.

Morning, Deano.

Ted banned from a cigar event? Dear God, how out of line does one have to get to be banned for life from CigarFest? What'd he do?
I didn't find anything wrong with what he said

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #161 on: January 03, 2017, 12:54:59 PM »

Me too.

Morning, Deano.

I didn't find anything wrong with what he said
Lol, sounds right. ;)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #162 on: January 03, 2017, 12:56:28 PM »

Me too.

Morning, Deano.

He was doing ok at the beginning. It was when he started talking about raping Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi that he might have gotten a touch out of line.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #163 on: January 03, 2017, 01:00:06 PM »

you had that little grill with flank steaks, I had the charcoal grill with burgers, hots, and sausage. the day I gave Charlie my hat.
Ahh, yes. I stand corrected.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #164 on: January 03, 2017, 01:00:20 PM »

Me too.

Morning, Deano.

He was doing ok at the beginning. It was when he started talking about raping Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi that he might have gotten a touch out of line.
Pretty unappetizing thought.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16