Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Afternoon from the patio where it is sunny and 85 degrees with a light breeze.

JDN 1970 Antono Lancero Lit
GFY. I'll let you decide which one I meant.
:o
Your damn fault Mayor!

20-degree temperature drop tomorrow

A dry cold front tonight will create gusty conditions and much cooler temperatures for Thursday.
You forecasting the weather or describing Tony's missus?
Well. Don't think the Mayor is going to be feeling  any gusty conditions

Afternoon from the patio where it is sunny and 85 degrees with a light breeze.

JDN 1970 Antono Lancero Lit
GFY. I'll let you decide which one I meant.
:o
Your damn fault Mayor!

20-degree temperature drop tomorrow

A dry cold front tonight will create gusty conditions and much cooler temperatures for Thursday.
You forecasting the weather or describing Tony's missus?
Both.

Afternoon from the patio where it is sunny and 85 degrees with a light breeze.

JDN 1970 Antono Lancero Lit
GFY. I'll let you decide which one I meant.
:o
Your damn fault Mayor!

20-degree temperature drop tomorrow

A dry cold front tonight will create gusty conditions and much cooler temperatures for Thursday.
You forecasting the weather or describing Tony's missus?
Well. Don't think the Mayor is going to be feeling  any gusty conditions
Depends on what's for dinner.

Afternoon from the patio where it is sunny and 85 degrees with a light breeze.

JDN 1970 Antono Lancero Lit
GFY. I'll let you decide which one I meant.
:o
Your damn fault Mayor!

20-degree temperature drop tomorrow

A dry cold front tonight will create gusty conditions and much cooler temperatures for Thursday.
You forecasting the weather or describing Tony's missus?
Well. Don't think the Mayor is going to be feeling  any gusty conditions
Depends on what's for dinner.
LOL

Those El Oso Papas I bought for $109 on the Mash this week are on the Famous Bid today with a starting bid of $157. ::)

Those El Oso Papas I bought for $109 on the Mash this week are on the Famous Bid today with a starting bid of $157. ::)
Glad I followed your recommendation.

Those El Oso Papas I bought for $109 on the Mash this week are on the Famous Bid today with a starting bid of $157. ::)
Looks like you did real well. Did you receive them already?

Those El Oso Papas I bought for $109 on the Mash this week are on the Famous Bid today with a starting bid of $157. ::)
Looks like you did real well. Did you receive them already?
Takes a week for me to get things from famous and 8-10 days from CI
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

It's Cuban night, cigars and arroz con pollo
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

It's Cuban night, cigars and arroz con pollo

It's Cuban night, cigars and arroz con pollo
I'm on my way to my mother-in-law's place for some arroz imperial. Sitting in the car in front of NYC Macy's now. Hopefully they'll be quick. Traffic is horrible but when I get there I'll take a photo of the food.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

It's Cuban night, cigars and arroz con pollo
I'm on my way to my mother-in-law's place for some arroz imperial. Sitting in the car in front of NYC Macy's now. Hopefully they'll be quick. Traffic is horrible but when I get there I'll take a photo of the food.
.....Macy's' do you see CB holding a handbag? Enjoy the Arroz!

It's Cuban night, cigars and arroz con pollo
I'm on my way to my mother-in-law's place for some arroz imperial. Sitting in the car in front of NYC Macy's now. Hopefully they'll be quick. Traffic is horrible but when I get there I'll take a photo of the food.
.....Macy's' do you see CB holding a handbag? Enjoy the Arroz!
Turns out she didn't have time for arroz imperial. So we had boliche with arroz blanco y frijoles negros, instead.

It's Cuban night, cigars and arroz con pollo
I'm on my way to my mother-in-law's place for some arroz imperial. Sitting in the car in front of NYC Macy's now. Hopefully they'll be quick. Traffic is horrible but when I get there I'll take a photo of the food.
.....Macy's' do you see CB holding a handbag? Enjoy the Arroz!
No bag holding. Waited in the car.

Where's TXDave with the death notice of Debbie Reynolds? Pretty wild that she dies the day after her daughter.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10