Good morning gentlemen. Interesting thing just happened. Got my delivery of Uncle Lee's from CCOM, and the Bugatti lighter came in a plastic bag with the CI smiley logo on it. Got to head out. Have a great day. And thanks again, Travellin Dave.
they all share the same address and warehouse.  CI, is where folks go for discount on cigars. Cigarbid.com for a good deal, Cigar.com, for that prestigious smoke, and you don't care what it costs.... At least that's my take on it.
I think you're on the right track. I think it's mostly presentation cosmetics. CI's whole ethos is frat-boy goofball. Cigar.com presents more as staid luxury. The Devil is for people for whom buying cigars is a recreational sport.

Think I will go fuk around a while then get me some catfish for lunch at the Catfish Parlor.   Have not even had an email here this morning.

BBL
Never made it to a mushroom-Swiss burger yesterday because I went home sick instead. Now I'm counting the minutes until lunchtime. Gonna hit the Red Wagon today. Good, greasy burgers.
you are taking your Red wagon for a greasy burger today?
got a retirenment luncheon in house today.  guy is a trumper, and obnoxious about it.
You can support whomever you wish, just don't try to convince me, he is the best thing
since sliced milk or canned bread!  8)
I'm sure he'll make sliced milk great again! Morning, Flip.
So long as he pisses off progressives, embraces the second amendment, and supports Israel, he's okay in my book.
if he gets off twitter, that would help, I can live with thinking of him as my crazy president.
  I just don't need him to confirm it, in 140 characters or less weekly.

got a retirement lunch for somebody else now, take care boys..

Sheesh!
where are you now, or better yet, what is this a picture of?
(besides fog).
Down on South Padre Island.  This is the forecast for the entire day.
Quality time with the Mrs?
That's good for 5 - 7 minutes, then what?
Go have lunch and then try again?

Sheesh!
What did you do to the Gulf?
No ogling the babes from the balcony today.  Ask for a refund do to inclement weather.

Jericho Hill 12 Honest Men $50/box of 12 FS at Holts

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special/jericho-hill-limited-edition-3.html
Not bad. Still have a bunch left though.
Enquiring minds want to know does it get the CCB seal of approval?

[...]

But that would take all the fun out of a Trump presidency.

[...]

Twitter diplomacy!

Jericho Hill 12 Honest Men $50/box of 12 FS at Holts

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special/jericho-hill-limited-edition-3.html
Not bad. Still have a bunch left though.
Enquiring minds want to know does it get the CCB seal of approval?
I think i paid $5 each in the past which would come to $60 and that was a good deal.  So $50 is even better. But I'm not 100% certain on those figures.

Jericho Hill 12 Honest Men $50/box of 12 FS at Holts

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special/jericho-hill-limited-edition-3.html
Not bad. Still have a bunch left though.
Enquiring minds want to know does it get the CCB seal of approval?
I think i paid $5 each in the past which would come to $60 and that was a good deal.  So $50 is even better. But I'm not 100% certain on those figures.
Bit on this deal myself.  Like me a lancero from time to time.

Jericho Hill 12 Honest Men $50/box of 12 FS at Holts

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special/jericho-hill-limited-edition-3.html
Not bad. Still have a bunch left though.
Enquiring minds want to know does it get the CCB seal of approval?
I think i paid $5 each in the past which would come to $60 and that was a good deal.  So $50 is even better. But I'm not 100% certain on those figures.
Bit on this deal myself.  Like me a lancero from time to time.
I just did a little searching and couldn't find what I previously paid.

Catfish was yummy good!

Let-her sink, Just hope Harry Reid's house is close enough to the border that he goes with it!

UPDATE: Three large quakes hit Nevada-California state line...

700 tremors in last week...