Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Morning Dean, Ogie, Dave, fish, Dave, and FixerUpperDave.

Guess I need to up my refreshes...  :P
You're a "has been".  Refreshes don't carry over.

Oh, that's bullshit... I'll delete my account! lol
LALTS
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Lot of running around to do today, somewhat of a DeanDay without the sexcapades.
then it's not truly a Dean Day. morning Dave. AF rothchilde and gingerale while coffee brews.
Speaking of Rothchildes, I see that Illusione has released a Rothchildes Connecticut.

I notice that the last time I ordered... Keep the San Andrés in regular rotation. I figured Ogie may give some insight, although I'm not the biggest connie fan.
Shared a pic on August 31, 2016: reply #134.  First impression was very good.  Hard to judge against the original since that is basically a new standard of measurement for me.
You are the ultimate lurker, Ogie. Hahaha.
He's probably refreshed more than any of us. Well, except maybe Tex.
Great, now he's going to want a "refresh" counter.
Coming soon, in 2019.
Not gonna happen.

A review section on a cigar forum would be nice.  ;)
Maybe after the automated flip is... ah, who we kiddin'

Lot of running around to do today, somewhat of a DeanDay without the sexcapades.
then it's not truly a Dean Day. morning Dave. AF rothchilde and gingerale while coffee brews.
Speaking of Rothchildes, I see that Illusione has released a Rothchildes Connecticut.

I notice that the last time I ordered... Keep the San Andrés in regular rotation. I figured Ogie may give some insight, although I'm not the biggest connie fan.
He's busy sampling all the other new Illusione's.

[...]

Sooner than you think. Just keep keeping your expectations low.

puppies and coloring books offered at college campuses to reduce the stress of finals.
what happened to booze and drugs?
I raised my kid right.... :o   ;)

puppies and coloring books offered at college campuses to reduce the stress of finals.
what happened to booze and drugs?
Sounds like the people offering puppies and coloring books are using them.
as fucked up as the 60's were they sure didn't have the pussies we have today. although the children of today are offspring of the 60's people.
boy did we screw up this country.
Exactly what I was thinking. And you ain't done yet.
I think he's talking figuratively, not literally Tony...  :-X

Morning Steve and Ogie.
[...]

If the range is between floor and ceiling, we'll never get the carpet and crown moulding finished.

puppies and coloring books offered at college campuses to reduce the stress of finals.
what happened to booze and drugs?
Sounds like the people offering puppies and coloring books are using them.
as fucked up as the 60's were they sure didn't have the pussies we have today. although the children of today are offspring of the 60's people.
boy did we screw up this country.
Exactly what I was thinking. And you ain't done yet.
Fuk'n baby boomers.

Morning, muchachos.

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good

[...]