Lot of running around to do today, somewhat of a DeanDay without the sexcapades.
then it's not truly a Dean Day. morning Dave. AF rothchilde and gingerale while coffee brews.
Speaking of Rothchildes, I see that Illusione has released a Rothchildes Connecticut.

I notice that the last time I ordered... Keep the San Andrés in regular rotation. I figured Ogie may give some insight, although I'm not the biggest connie fan.
Shared a pic on August 31, 2016: reply #134.  First impression was very good.  Hard to judge against the original since that is basically a new standard of measurement for me.
You are the ultimate lurker, Ogie. Hahaha.
He's probably refreshed more than any of us. Well, except maybe Tex.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Lot of running around to do today, somewhat of a DeanDay without the sexcapades.
then it's not truly a Dean Day. morning Dave. AF rothchilde and gingerale while coffee brews.
Speaking of Rothchildes, I see that Illusione has released a Rothchildes Connecticut.

I notice that the last time I ordered... Keep the San Andrés in regular rotation. I figured Ogie may give some insight, although I'm not the biggest connie fan.
Shared a pic on August 31, 2016: reply #134.  First impression was very good.  Hard to judge against the original since that is basically a new standard of measurement for me.
You are the ultimate lurker, Ogie. Hahaha.
He's probably refreshed more than any of us. Well, except maybe Tex.
Great, now he's going to want a "refresh" counter.

Lot of running around to do today, somewhat of a DeanDay without the sexcapades.
then it's not truly a Dean Day. morning Dave. AF rothchilde and gingerale while coffee brews.
Speaking of Rothchildes, I see that Illusione has released a Rothchildes Connecticut.

I notice that the last time I ordered... Keep the San Andrés in regular rotation. I figured Ogie may give some insight, although I'm not the biggest connie fan.
Shared a pic on August 31, 2016: reply #134.  First impression was very good.  Hard to judge against the original since that is basically a new standard of measurement for me.
You are the ultimate lurker, Ogie. Hahaha.
He's probably refreshed more than any of us. Well, except maybe Tex.
Great, now he's going to want a "refresh" counter.
Ha,refresh whore.

Lot of running around to do today, somewhat of a DeanDay without the sexcapades.
then it's not truly a Dean Day. morning Dave. AF rothchilde and gingerale while coffee brews.
Speaking of Rothchildes, I see that Illusione has released a Rothchildes Connecticut.

I notice that the last time I ordered... Keep the San Andrés in regular rotation. I figured Ogie may give some insight, although I'm not the biggest connie fan.
Shared a pic on August 31, 2016: reply #134.  First impression was very good.  Hard to judge against the original since that is basically a new standard of measurement for me.
You are the ultimate lurker, Ogie. Hahaha.
He's probably refreshed more than any of us. Well, except maybe Tex.
Great, now he's going to want a "refresh" counter.
Coming soon, in 2019.

Morning Dean, Ogie, Dave, fish, Dave, and FixerUpperDave.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Lot of running around to do today, somewhat of a DeanDay without the sexcapades.
then it's not truly a Dean Day. morning Dave. AF rothchilde and gingerale while coffee brews.
Speaking of Rothchildes, I see that Illusione has released a Rothchildes Connecticut.

I notice that the last time I ordered... Keep the San Andrés in regular rotation. I figured Ogie may give some insight, although I'm not the biggest connie fan.
Shared a pic on August 31, 2016: reply #134.  First impression was very good.  Hard to judge against the original since that is basically a new standard of measurement for me.
You are the ultimate lurker, Ogie. Hahaha.
He's probably refreshed more than any of us. Well, except maybe Tex.
Great, now he's going to want a "refresh" counter.
Coming soon, in 2019.
Implemented.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Morning Dean, Ogie, Dave, fish, Dave, and FixerUpperDave.

Guess I need to up my refreshes...  :P

Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Morning Dean, Ogie, Dave, fish, Dave, and FixerUpperDave.

Guess I need to up my refreshes...  :P
You're a "has been".  Refreshes don't carry over.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Lot of running around to do today, somewhat of a DeanDay without the sexcapades.
then it's not truly a Dean Day. morning Dave. AF rothchilde and gingerale while coffee brews.
Speaking of Rothchildes, I see that Illusione has released a Rothchildes Connecticut.

I notice that the last time I ordered... Keep the San Andrés in regular rotation. I figured Ogie may give some insight, although I'm not the biggest connie fan.
Shared a pic on August 31, 2016: reply #134.  First impression was very good.  Hard to judge against the original since that is basically a new standard of measurement for me.
You are the ultimate lurker, Ogie. Hahaha.
He's probably refreshed more than any of us. Well, except maybe Tex.
Great, now he's going to want a "refresh" counter.
Coming soon, in 2019.
Implemented.
Development up for consideration...

Lot of running around to do today, somewhat of a DeanDay without the sexcapades.
then it's not truly a Dean Day. morning Dave. AF rothchilde and gingerale while coffee brews.
Speaking of Rothchildes, I see that Illusione has released a Rothchildes Connecticut.

I notice that the last time I ordered... Keep the San Andrés in regular rotation. I figured Ogie may give some insight, although I'm not the biggest connie fan.
Shared a pic on August 31, 2016: reply #134.  First impression was very good.  Hard to judge against the original since that is basically a new standard of measurement for me.
You are the ultimate lurker, Ogie. Hahaha.
He's probably refreshed more than any of us. Well, except maybe Tex.
Great, now he's going to want a "refresh" counter.
Coming soon, in 2019.
Not gonna happen.

Lot of running around to do today, somewhat of a DeanDay without the sexcapades.
then it's not truly a Dean Day. morning Dave. AF rothchilde and gingerale while coffee brews.
Speaking of Rothchildes, I see that Illusione has released a Rothchildes Connecticut.

I notice that the last time I ordered... Keep the San Andrés in regular rotation. I figured Ogie may give some insight, although I'm not the biggest connie fan.
Shared a pic on August 31, 2016: reply #134.  First impression was very good.  Hard to judge against the original since that is basically a new standard of measurement for me.
You are the ultimate lurker, Ogie. Hahaha.
He's probably refreshed more than any of us. Well, except maybe Tex.
Great, now he's going to want a "refresh" counter.
Coming soon, in 2019.
Implemented.
Development up for consideration...
Pretty sure a development consideration meeting is required first.

Morning Dean, Ogie, Dave, fish, Dave, and FixerUpperDave.

Morning Dean, Ogie, Dave, fish, Dave, and FixerUpperDave.

Oh yeah, forgot Mayor WhatshisName.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Morning Dean, Ogie, Dave, fish, Dave, and FixerUpperDave.

Guess I need to up my refreshes...  :P
You're a "has been".  Refreshes don't carry over.

Oh, that's bullshit... I'll delete my account! lol
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]