Lot of running around to do today, somewhat of a DeanDay without the sexcapades.
Where's the fun in that?
Going to the 4th carpet store with hope for getting some lube prior to penetration this time.
Sounds like you're fixin' to stay.
Carpet is for selling not staying.
Then the first carpet place would have done the trick. After you sell it, they're just gonna tear it up anyway.
No, the first one was Lowes and also the most expensive.  2nd one was a lier and crook.  3rd one was a general piece of crap operation.  4th one coming up did a good job for a very meticulous friend and their predominant business is with builders.

And yes, 90% will rip it out before they move in but it has to look great when they see the house.  Any smart buyer would prefer old carpet and a decorating allowance but smart buyers are few and far between.

Decorator at the 4th one is also young, hot and blonde!

Lot of running around to do today, somewhat of a DeanDay without the sexcapades.
Where's the fun in that?
Going to the 4th carpet store with hope for getting some lube prior to penetration this time.
Sounds like you're fixin' to stay.
Carpet is for selling not staying.
Then the first carpet place would have done the trick. After you sell it, they're just gonna tear it up anyway.
No, the first one was Lowes and also the most expensive.  2nd one was a lier and crook.  3rd one was a general piece of crap operation.  4th one coming up did a good job for a very meticulous friend and their predominant business is with builders.

And yes, 90% will rip it out before they move in but it has to look great when they see the house.  Any smart buyer would prefer old carpet and a decorating allowance but smart buyers are few and far between.
Didn't you do carpeting in another room recently. I remember you seemed very satisfied with it. Why not use the same place?

[...]

Have not done any yet.

Shopped, picked out colors and gotten estimates all ending in a GFY.

[...]

Hmmm, my bad. Maybe it was Bean?

[...]

LMAO, Bean is still just planning!

Decorator at the 4th one is also young, hot and blonde!
Between the hot blonde and the quality time with the wife, you enjoy your day.

Lot of running around to do today, somewhat of a DeanDay without the sexcapades.
then it's not truly a Dean Day. morning Dave. AF rothchilde and gingerale while coffee brews.
Speaking of Rothchildes, I see that Illusione has released a Rothchildes Connecticut.

GO COWBOYS!
More important NFL news, looks like the Browns are gonna break their losing streak this weekend.
Wouldn't be so sure.  The fighting CB's still have a pulse.

morning Dave, Dave, Scott, Tony, and BS.

morning, Dean. 8 o'clock and still no coffee!?! Waxing the redhead kept you up late, I guess.  ;)
up late, overworked my body, up and out too early this morning.
TWSS

Carpet shopping is much like mattress shopping, you have no idea what anything really is because they sell,the same shit under 25 different names but in reality only a small handful of companies make all of them but with carpet there is no trial period once it is delivered it is yours to keep and the so-called warranties are garbage.

[...]

I must have confused carpeting with the experience you had with the painters. Can't keep up with all you home improvement folks.

Lot of running around to do today, somewhat of a DeanDay without the sexcapades.
Where's the fun in that?
Going to the 4th carpet store with hope for getting some lube prior to penetration this time.
Sounds like you're fixin' to stay.
Carpet is for selling not staying.
Then the first carpet place would have done the trick. After you sell it, they're just gonna tear it up anyway.
Exactly my thought....unless it has burns and big stains, leave it.  I had Stanley Steamer in last month and its probably the last I will do to the carpet before putting the house up.  Only thing I will do is some painting.

Decorator at the 4th one is also young, hot and blonde!
Between the hot blonde and the quality time with the wife, you enjoy your day.

Lot of running around to do today, somewhat of a DeanDay without the sexcapades.
then it's not truly a Dean Day. morning Dave. AF rothchilde and gingerale while coffee brews.
Speaking of Rothchildes, I see that Illusione has released a Rothchildes Connecticut.

I like the Illusione and particularly the Rothchildes but for some reason this isn't appealing to me. And I've been known to enjoy a Connecticut. Go figure.

Decorator at the 4th one is also young, hot and blonde!
Between the hot blonde and the quality time with the wife, you enjoy your day.
At the same time?
Well, get he has to make up for a lack of coffee run today.