morning Dave, Dave, Scott, Tony, and BS.
Great day to you, Deano.

GO COWBOYS!
More important NFL news, looks like the Browns are gonna break their losing streak this weekend.

morning Dave, Dave, Scott, Tony, and BS.
Great day to you, Deano.
thanks Tony. I need a day of rest.

We have a High School 6A District Quarterfinal game here tonight between our high school and a nearby powerhouse with either team probably capable of beating half the FBS Teams but the other teams quarterback can't play because of a wrist injury.  He is a senior already committed to the Longhorns but supposedly the sophomore backup is almost as good.  Game is even televised.
That should be a fun game to watch. Our High School team will be playing their championship game on Sunday at the MetLife Stadium. My daughter is playing in the half time show.
What is she playing?

GO COWBOYS!
More important NFL news, looks like the Browns are gonna break their losing streak this weekend.
It's the best week of the year for a Browns fan.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

morning Dave, Dave, Scott, Tony, and BS.

morning, Dean. 8 o'clock and still no coffee!?! Waxing the redhead kept you up late, I guess.  ;)

We have a High School 6A District Quarterfinal game here tonight between our high school and a nearby powerhouse with either team probably capable of beating half the FBS Teams but the other teams quarterback can't play because of a wrist injury.  He is a senior already committed to the Longhorns but supposedly the sophomore backup is almost as good.  Game is even televised.
That should be a fun game to watch. Our High School team will be playing their championship game on Sunday at the MetLife Stadium. My daughter is playing in the half time show.
What is she playing?
She is an 8th grader but plays flute for the High School band.

morning Dave, Dave, Scott, Tony, and BS.

morning, Dean. 8 o'clock and still no coffee!?! Waxing the redhead kept you up late, I guess.  ;)
up late, overworked my body, up and out too early this morning.

Lot of running around to do today, somewhat of a DeanDay without the sexcapades.
Where's the fun in that?
Going to the 4th carpet store with hope for getting some lube prior to penetration this time.
Sounds like you're fixin' to stay.
New Carpet is for selling not staying. ( Builders grade, looks good don't last very long)

morning Dave, Dave, Scott, Tony, and BS.
Morning Dean

Lot of running around to do today, somewhat of a DeanDay without the sexcapades.
Where's the fun in that?
Going to the 4th carpet store with hope for getting some lube prior to penetration this time.
Sounds like you're fixin' to stay.
Carpet is for selling not staying.
Then the first carpet place would have done the trick. After you sell it, they're just gonna tear it up anyway.

Lot of running around to do today, somewhat of a DeanDay without the sexcapades.
Where's the fun in that?
Going to the 4th carpet store with hope for getting some lube prior to penetration this time.
Sounds like you're fixin' to stay.
New Carpet is for selling not staying.
Since you don't have to live with it, seems like you should've been able to knock that out in the first store, no?

Lot of running around to do today, somewhat of a DeanDay without the sexcapades.
Where's the fun in that?
Going to the 4th carpet store with hope for getting some lube prior to penetration this time.
Sounds like you're fixin' to stay.
Carpet is for selling not staying.
Then the first carpet place would have done the trick. After you sell it, they're just gonna tear it up anyway.
Yeah, what he said.