"Final Clearance" of MC 2's at Holts if anyone still needs any.  $65 with FS for Lanceros (20) and $120 FS for Papi Chulo's (50).

Seems like we might have bought those cheaper along the way though.
Just smoked another one yesterday. Still have 90% of the box. Great little stick. Preferred it over the Mi Querida I had afterwards. The latter had nice flavors but was a bit too much of a powerhouse for me.
Or maybe you were too big a pussy for it. ???

MC 2's are really good and best of the 3 IMFO.
Probably true, but it was after a big meal and I was still feeling it. I preferred the Sobremesa.

okay, time to head out for golf. enjoy Turkey Day Eve.
Just hookin' and slicin'…

"Final Clearance" of MC 2's at Holts if anyone still needs any.  $65 with FS for Lanceros (20) and $120 FS for Papi Chulo's (50).

Seems like we might have bought those cheaper along the way though.
Just smoked another one yesterday. Still have 90% of the box. Great little stick. Preferred it over the Mi Querida I had afterwards. The latter had nice flavors but was a bit too much of a powerhouse for me.
Or maybe you were too big a pussy for it. ???

MC 2's are really good and best of the 3 IMFO.
Probably true, but it was after a big meal and I was still feeling it. I preferred the Sobremesa.
But they come in such a neat seegar box.

"Final Clearance" of MC 2's at Holts if anyone still needs any.  $65 with FS for Lanceros (20) and $120 FS for Papi Chulo's (50).

Seems like we might have bought those cheaper along the way though.
Just looked up my last order of 50 Papi Chulos 2 months ago from CI for $59.99 WITH free shipping.
I thought we had paid less for them, on the FU I think is where those super cheap ones were.
Cheaper than $60??

"Final Clearance" of MC 2's at Holts if anyone still needs any.  $65 with FS for Lanceros (20) and $120 FS for Papi Chulo's (50).

Seems like we might have bought those cheaper along the way though.
Just looked up my last order of 50 Papi Chulos 2 months ago from CI for $59.99 WITH free shipping.
Wished I'd ordered more than one of those but my cigar collection has already overrun my humi's.
That is what they make tubs for.

"Final Clearance" of MC 2's at Holts if anyone still needs any.  $65 with FS for Lanceros (20) and $120 FS for Papi Chulo's (50).

Seems like we might have bought those cheaper along the way though.
Just looked up my last order of 50 Papi Chulos 2 months ago from CI for $59.99 WITH free shipping.
I thought we had paid less for them, on the FU I think is where those super cheap ones were.
Cheaper than $60??
No, I meant less than that Holt's price today.  That $60 FS was far and the best I know of.

"Final Clearance" of MC 2's at Holts if anyone still needs any.  $65 with FS for Lanceros (20) and $120 FS for Papi Chulo's (50).

Seems like we might have bought those cheaper along the way though.
Just looked up my last order of 50 Papi Chulos 2 months ago from CI for $59.99 WITH free shipping.
Wished I'd ordered more than one of those but my cigar collection has already overrun my humi's.
Good morning, Mikey. This hobby is full of shoulda, woulda, couldas.

Sheesh, I am starving and over an hour until lunch.

Sheesh, I am starving and over an hour until lunch.
I'm ready too. Surprised?

"Final Clearance" of MC 2's at Holts if anyone still needs any.  $65 with FS for Lanceros (20) and $120 FS for Papi Chulo's (50).

Seems like we might have bought those cheaper along the way though.
Just looked up my last order of 50 Papi Chulos 2 months ago from CI for $59.99 WITH free shipping.
I thought we had paid less for them, on the FU I think is where those super cheap ones were.
Cheaper than $60??
No, I meant less than that Holt's price today.  That $60 FS was far and the best I know of.
I got them for $48 by coupling the saved FU deal with a 20% off for something, maybe that's what you're thinking of.

"Final Clearance" of MC 2's at Holts if anyone still needs any.  $65 with FS for Lanceros (20) and $120 FS for Papi Chulo's (50).

Seems like we might have bought those cheaper along the way though.
Just looked up my last order of 50 Papi Chulos 2 months ago from CI for $59.99 WITH free shipping.
Wished I'd ordered more than one of those but my cigar collection has already overrun my humi's.
That is what they make tubs for.
Indeed they do but tubs always get me the stinkeye from the warden.

Sheesh, I am starving and over an hour until lunch.
I'm ready too. Surprised?
Me thinks that you were born hungry Tony.

"Final Clearance" of MC 2's at Holts if anyone still needs any.  $65 with FS for Lanceros (20) and $120 FS for Papi Chulo's (50).

Seems like we might have bought those cheaper along the way though.
Just looked up my last order of 50 Papi Chulos 2 months ago from CI for $59.99 WITH free shipping.
I thought we had paid less for them, on the FU I think is where those super cheap ones were.
Cheaper than $60??
No, I meant less than that Holt's price today.  That $60 FS was far and the best I know of.
I got them for $48 by coupling the saved FU deal with a 20% off for something, maybe that's what you're thinking of.
Dang. I hope there is a statute of limitations on that because you robbed them.

Sheesh, I am starving and over an hour until lunch.
I'm ready too. Surprised?
Me thinks that you were born hungry Tony.
No doubt.