Morning boys.  At work but have to head out later to meet with another home builder with the warden.  Not quite sure how I'm still going to be married at the end of this process.   ::)
Yikes. No building here, but the Mrs is constantly checking the real estate listings for something new. I keep telling her that the bigger the house, the more crap we'll accumulate. Try cleaning sometime and see how much space we already have. As you might imagine, that goes over like a pube in bowl of Cheerios.

Morning boys.  At work but have to head out later to meet with another home builder with the warden.  Not quite sure how I'm still going to be married at the end of this process.   ::)
Yikes. No building here, but the Mrs is constantly checking the real estate listings for something new. I keep telling her that the bigger the house, the more crap we'll accumulate. Try cleaning sometime and see how much space we already have.
Hey, if you're not gonna lay the pipe to her, at least let the woman dream about bigger housing. ;)

This should be pleasant for thousands of United Airlines turkey trotters:

Flights grounded at Houston George Bush Intercontinental due to storms

Morning boys.  At work but have to head out later to meet with another home builder with the warden.  Not quite sure how I'm still going to be married at the end of this process.   ::)
Yikes. No building here, but the Mrs is constantly checking the real estate listings for something new. I keep telling her that the bigger the house, the more crap we'll accumulate. Try cleaning sometime and see how much space we already have.
Hey, if you're not gonna lay the pipe to her, at least let the woman dream about bigger housing. ;)
You trying to gross me out?

This should be pleasant for thousands of United Airlines turkey trotters:

Flights grounded at Houston George Bush Intercontinental due to storms
Glad I'm not travelin'.

Morning boys.  At work but have to head out later to meet with another home builder with the warden.  Not quite sure how I'm still going to be married at the end of this process.   ::)
Yikes. No building here, but the Mrs is constantly checking the real estate listings for something new. I keep telling her that the bigger the house, the more crap we'll accumulate. Try cleaning sometime and see how much space we already have.
Hey, if you're not gonna lay the pipe to her, at least let the woman dream about bigger housing. ;)
You trying to gross me out?
Mission Accomplished!

This should be pleasant for thousands of United Airlines turkey trotters:

Flights grounded at Houston George Bush Intercontinental due to storms
Glad I'm not travelin'.
Bean's future flights into Bush are in danger of being grounded if he doesn't watch it

This should be pleasant for thousands of United Airlines turkey trotters:

Flights grounded at Houston George Bush Intercontinental due to storms
Glad I'm not travelin'.
Indeed.

This should be pleasant for thousands of United Airlines turkey trotters:

Flights grounded at Houston George Bush Intercontinental due to storms
Glad I'm not travelin'.
Bean's future flights into Bush are in danger of being grounded if he doesn't watch it
Speaking of such, dishwasher project go smoothly, warden happy?

This should be pleasant for thousands of United Airlines turkey trotters:

Flights grounded at Houston George Bush Intercontinental due to storms
Glad I'm not travelin'.
Bean's future flights into Bush are in danger of being grounded if he doesn't watch it
Speaking of such, dishwasher project go smoothly, warden happy?
More importantly, how did the 45 seconds of hell go?

good morning guys, sorry I'm late. had a fire to put out at 4:30am, then had to unload a bunch of archives stuff I picked up yesterday.
IT'S GOLF DAY!!!! woohoo.
$300 cigar order just went in. 😏

This should be pleasant for thousands of United Airlines turkey trotters:

Flights grounded at Houston George Bush Intercontinental due to storms
Glad I'm not travelin'.
Bean's future flights into Bush are in danger of being grounded if he doesn't watch it
Speaking of such, dishwasher project go smoothly, warden happy?
More importantly, how did the 45 seconds of hell go?
And what did you do for the extra 25 seconds?  Cuddling time?

good morning guys, sorry I'm late. had a fire to put out at 4:30am, then had to unload a bunch of archives stuff I picked up yesterday.
IT'S GOLF DAY!!!! woohoo.
$300 cigar order just went in. 😏
Well that is a lot of info in a concise space, hope the trailer did not burn down.

Morning Dean, lot of cigars there.

good morning guys, sorry I'm late. had a fire to put out at 4:30am, then had to unload a bunch of archives stuff I picked up yesterday.
IT'S GOLF DAY!!!! woohoo.
$300 cigar order just went in. 😏
Literal fire?

good morning guys, sorry I'm late. had a fire to put out at 4:30am, then had to unload a bunch of archives stuff I picked up yesterday.
IT'S GOLF DAY!!!! woohoo.
$300 cigar order just went in. 😏
Literal fire?
Really.  Can count on Dean to keep the euphemisms coming.  Oops, I think I just did one.  Oops, I think I just did another one.