Alright, heading out for about about 90 minutes of hell.  Later.

good morning guys, sorry I'm late. had a fire to put out at 4:30am, then had to unload a bunch of archives stuff I picked up yesterday.
IT'S GOLF DAY!!!! woohoo.
$300 cigar order just went in. 😏
Literal fire?
yes, leaf fire at lady's house that her husband started last night and left. wind ingnited the ashes and spread into the east 40. thankfully away from her new shed. I called the FD and they made quick work of it.

Alright, heading out for about about 90 minutes of hell.  Later.
Later.

good morning guys, sorry I'm late. had a fire to put out at 4:30am, then had to unload a bunch of archives stuff I picked up yesterday.
IT'S GOLF DAY!!!! woohoo.
$300 cigar order just went in. 😏
Well that is a lot of info in a concise space, hope the trailer did not burn down.

Morning Dean, lot of cigars there.
boxes of Montesinos, El Rey Del Mundo, J Fuego 777, OOO, and something else.

good morning guys, sorry I'm late. had a fire to put out at 4:30am, then had to unload a bunch of archives stuff I picked up yesterday.
IT'S GOLF DAY!!!! woohoo.
$300 cigar order just went in. 😏
Literal fire?
yes, leaf fire at lady's house that her husband started last night and left. wind ingnited the ashes and spread into the east 40. thankfully away from her new shed. I called the FD and they made quick work of it.
Sheesh. Glad it didn't become anything too serious. Looks like you deserve a nice day of golfing.

"Final Clearance" of MC 2's at Holts if anyone still needs any.  $65 with FS for Lanceros (20) and $120 FS for Papi Chulo's (50).

Seems like we might have bought those cheaper along the way though.

"Final Clearance" of MC 2's at Holts if anyone still needs any.  $65 with FS for Lanceros (20) and $120 FS for Papi Chulo's (50).

Seems like we might have bought those cheaper along the way though.
Just smoked another one yesterday. Still have 90% of the box. Great little stick. Preferred it over the Mi Querida I had afterwards. The latter had nice flavors but was a bit too much of a powerhouse for me.

"Final Clearance" of MC 2's at Holts if anyone still needs any.  $65 with FS for Lanceros (20) and $120 FS for Papi Chulo's (50).

Seems like we might have bought those cheaper along the way though.
Just smoked another one yesterday. Still have 90% of the box. Great little stick. Preferred it over the Mi Querida I had afterwards. The latter had nice flavors but was a bit too much of a powerhouse for me.
Or maybe you were too big a pussy for it. ???

MC 2's are really good and best of the 3 IMFO.

"Final Clearance" of MC 2's at Holts if anyone still needs any.  $65 with FS for Lanceros (20) and $120 FS for Papi Chulo's (50).

Seems like we might have bought those cheaper along the way though.
Just looked up my last order of 50 Papi Chulos 2 months ago from CI for $59.99 WITH free shipping.

good morning guys, sorry I'm late. had a fire to put out at 4:30am, then had to unload a bunch of archives stuff I picked up yesterday.
IT'S GOLF DAY!!!! woohoo.
$300 cigar order just went in. 😏
Literal fire?
yes, leaf fire at lady's house that her husband started last night and left. wind ingnited the ashes and spread into the east 40. thankfully away from her new shed. I called the FD and they made quick work of it.
Sheesh. Glad it didn't become anything too serious. Looks like you deserve a nice day of golfing.
why she called me first and not the FD is beyond me. her husband is a lazy assed dumb fuck and wants nothing to do with anything other than hobble to his bike and ride, preying on sympathy because he has a walker and cane the doctor told him to quit using months ago.

Morning boys.  At work but have to head out later to meet with another home builder with the warden.  Not quite sure how I'm still going to be married at the end of this process.   ::)
Yikes. No building here, but the Mrs is constantly checking the real estate listings for something new. I keep telling her that the bigger the house, the more crap we'll accumulate. Try cleaning sometime and see how much space we already have.
Hey, if you're not gonna lay the pipe to her, at least let the woman dream about bigger housing. ;)
Tempt with crown molding.

okay, time to head out for golf. enjoy Turkey Day Eve.

"Final Clearance" of MC 2's at Holts if anyone still needs any.  $65 with FS for Lanceros (20) and $120 FS for Papi Chulo's (50).

Seems like we might have bought those cheaper along the way though.
Just looked up my last order of 50 Papi Chulos 2 months ago from CI for $59.99 WITH free shipping.
I thought we had paid less for them, on the FU I think is where those super cheap ones were.

okay, time to head out for golf. enjoy Turkey Day Eve.
Long and Straight!

"Final Clearance" of MC 2's at Holts if anyone still needs any.  $65 with FS for Lanceros (20) and $120 FS for Papi Chulo's (50).

Seems like we might have bought those cheaper along the way though.
Just looked up my last order of 50 Papi Chulos 2 months ago from CI for $59.99 WITH free shipping.
Wished I'd ordered more than one of those but my cigar collection has already overrun my humi's.