Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Oh, I measured the wall unit, 40inch TV  wouldn't fit, ended up getting
a high end Samsung 32 inch TV for $189, so cheap I bought a blue ray player for the living room too!

That's the issue with most of those older entertainment centers. They were just not designed for the widescreen format. Had to do the same for the one I had.

Some early risers this morning, morning Fish & CB.
Morning Tex, thanks for enabling early. May be the earliest in the day I've ever spent money

Surely it wasn't the Graycliffs...  :o
Morning Steve, it was this:

Neanderthals on the Mash and Famous has Warhead III's in stock @ $99.  One of each and CATSRULE works (Neanderthal is eligible) gets them both for $118.

When I hit it the Neanderthals showed as 1 remaining

Nice! I hit those Neanderthals last week when I needed a worthy Free Ship item when I bought a box of Las Calaveras LC54's. What was the 5er going for... @$42?
Yes, same deal. I'm surprised the code worked on both, saved $24

Saving a few dollars is like getting FREE cigars! lol
Right? Nice to find a deal when you're looking for something specific. I was going to get the Warheads at some point regardless

Some early risers this morning, morning Fish & CB.
Morning Tex, thanks for enabling early. May be the earliest in the day I've ever spent money

Surely it wasn't the Graycliffs...  :o
Morning Steve, it was this:

Neanderthals on the Mash and Famous has Warhead III's in stock @ $99.  One of each and CATSRULE works (Neanderthal is eligible) gets them both for $118.

When I hit it the Neanderthals showed as 1 remaining

Nice! I hit those Neanderthals last week when I needed a worthy Free Ship item when I bought a box of Las Calaveras LC54's. What was the 5er going for... @$42?
Yes, same deal. I'm surprised the code worked on both, saved $24

Saving a few dollars is like getting FREE cigars! lol
Right? Nice to find a deal when you're looking for something specific. I was going to get the Warheads at some point regardless
Ya don't say...

Gotta Luv California Life!

ABC7 Eyewitness News captured incredible footage of what might just be the world’s worst car jam in southern California, bringing traffic to a crawl.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/23/worlds-worst-traffic-jam-cars-stuck-thanksgiving-getaway-gridlock/

Montecristo at the Page today, no hats either.

Gotta Luv California Life!

ABC7 Eyewitness News captured incredible footage of what might just be the world’s worst car jam in southern California, bringing traffic to a crawl.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/23/worlds-worst-traffic-jam-cars-stuck-thanksgiving-getaway-gridlock/
Sure am glad I've got nowhere to go.

Montecristo at the Page today, no hats either.
Fancy pitcher, though.

Holy chit odor, Graycliff's everywhere - on the FU, on the daily special and Jamming earlier.

Gotta Luv California Life!

ABC7 Eyewitness News captured incredible footage of what might just be the world’s worst car jam in southern California, bringing traffic to a crawl.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/23/worlds-worst-traffic-jam-cars-stuck-thanksgiving-getaway-gridlock/
Sure am glad I've got nowhere to go.
Amen on that!

Oh, I measured the wall unit, 40inch TV  wouldn't fit, ended up getting
a high end Samsung 32 inch TV for $189, so cheap I bought a blue ray player for the living room too!

That's the issue with most of those older entertainment centers. They were just not designed for the widescreen format. Had to do the same for the one I had.
And the used furniture consignment places will not even take them.  I put mine on the patio for pool towel storage, etc.... and put the TV on top of it.  Will put it in the dumpster when we do the final cleanout.

DOW  -7 @ 18,988

Holy chit odor, Graycliff's everywhere - on the FU, on the daily special and Jamming earlier.
Interested?

Morning boys.  At work but have to head out later to meet with another home builder with the warden.  Not quite sure how I'm still going to be married at the end of this process.   ::)

Morning boys.  At work but have to head out later to meet with another home builder with the warden.  Not quite sure how I'm still going to be married at the end of this process.   ::)
Just don't commit to doing the crown molding and chair rails yourself.

Morning boys.  At work but have to head out later to meet with another home builder with the warden.  Not quite sure how I'm still going to be married at the end of this process.   ::)
Just don't commit to doing the crown molding and chair rails yourself.
No way, I'm flying Fish in for that.  Have a barn door which needs hanging as well.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11