Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

I would say good morning but I'm not feeling rested enough. I think I'll head back to bed for a few more Zzzzzzz.
What?  Late soccer games today?
Only thing in the calendar today is the 7/8th grader's superbowl which gets played tonight around 8.
I watched the lady's grandson play jr high soccer last nght. wasn't prettty believe me.
I've watched these little guys play every game since 2nd grade and they are very good. Plus we're talking real American football here, not soccer. It should be a great game and I'm looking forward to it.

Speaking of moons... My wife's cousin was out on a sailboat the other night when we had that supermoon. Normally, a picture can't do justice to what you actually see. I'll try to get a copy of that photo. It was incredible.
It lost a little something in being texted but...

Speaking of moons... My wife's cousin was out on a sailboat the other night when we had that supermoon. Normally, a picture can't do justice to what you actually see. I'll try to get a copy of that photo. It was incredible.
It lost a little something in being texted but...

That's a helluva picture.

That's a helluva picture.
Mmmm, I had some halva earlier this week. I'm not gonna be able to get anything done if I don't eat something first.

That's a helluva picture.
Mmmm, I had some halva earlier this week. I'm not gonna be able to get anything done if I don't eat something first.
Always comes back to food, doesn't it?  8)

That's a helluva picture.
Mmmm, I had some halva earlier this week. I'm not gonna be able to get anything done if I don't eat something first.
Always comes back to food, doesn't it?  8)
Why live, otherwise?

That's a helluva picture.
Mmmm, I had some halva earlier this week. I'm not gonna be able to get anything done if I don't eat something first.
Always comes back to food, doesn't it?  8)
Why live, otherwise?
Getting laid and paying bills? Lol

That's a helluva picture.
Mmmm, I had some halva earlier this week. I'm not gonna be able to get anything done if I don't eat something first.
Always comes back to food, doesn't it?  8)
Why live, otherwise?
Getting laid and paying bills? Lol
No, you live for sex. Paying bills is "the cost of living". Duh.

That's a helluva picture.
Mmmm, I had some halva earlier this week. I'm not gonna be able to get anything done if I don't eat something first.
Always comes back to food, doesn't it?  8)
Why live, otherwise?
Getting laid and paying bills? Lol
No, you live for sex. Paying bills is "the cost of living". Duh.
Gotta be some way to switch the 2 up.

Speaking of moons... My wife's cousin was out on a sailboat the other night when we had that supermoon. Normally, a picture can't do justice to what you actually see. I'll try to get a copy of that photo. It was incredible.
It lost a little something in being texted but...

That's a helluva picture.
beautiful.
I'm wondering why I wasn't on the water with the redhead that night.
?????????

working on stuffing some thick cut pork chops and throwing them on the grill. brown rice, and asparagas for sides. raspberry pie and vanilla ice cream for dessert.

working on stuffing some thick cut pork chops and throwing them on the grill. brown rice, and asparagas for sides. raspberry pie and vanilla ice cream for dessert.
should be ready around 5:30

working on stuffing some thick cut pork chops and throwing them on the grill. brown rice, and asparagas for sides. raspberry pie and vanilla ice cream for dessert.
should be ready around 5:30
come over any time.

food lull?

working on stuffing some thick cut pork chops and throwing them on the grill. brown rice, and asparagas for sides. raspberry pie and vanilla ice cream for dessert.
should be ready around 5:30
come over any time.
Lookin' good.
Logged