Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

not much going on at festival. bought a print from Vanishing Florida, an artist I know, and sampled some food. ankles hurting to much to wander any more.

Currently snowing, less than 24 hours after hitting 74 degrees. Guess we're lucky it held off this long before our first snowfall.
We have the 70 degree weather today and the cold coming tomorrow. X-mas lights going up today
Good plan. Got a bit of yardwork and leaf removal done yesterday while it was still beautiful out.
As much as I don't want to admit it, this really is a good idea. At the very least, I should do the yard work I've been neglecting in preparation for the lights. AND IF I get to the lights, they're not actually getting turned on until next week.
Definitely better than putting them up when the weather turns to shit.

not much going on at festival. bought a print from Vanishing Florida, an artist I know, and sampled some food. ankles hurting to much to wander any more.
Is the print a tasteful nude?

not much going on at festival. bought a print from Vanishing Florida, an artist I know, and sampled some food. ankles hurting to much to wander any more.
Good morning, Dean. Sorry about the RH but otherwise it sounds like a nice day.

not much going on at festival. bought a print from Vanishing Florida, an artist I know, and sampled some food. ankles hurting to much to wander any more.
Is the print a tasteful nude?
no. summer moon over some swamp. #4 of 200.

not much going on at festival. bought a print from Vanishing Florida, an artist I know, and sampled some food. ankles hurting to much to wander any more.
Is the print a tasteful nude?
You realize he's gonna reply?

not much going on at festival. bought a print from Vanishing Florida, an artist I know, and sampled some food. ankles hurting to much to wander any more.
Good morning, Dean. Sorry about the RH but otherwise it sounds like a nice day.
great weather. 73° and clear. heading back home for a 'nap' with the lady.

not much going on at festival. bought a print from Vanishing Florida, an artist I know, and sampled some food. ankles hurting to much to wander any more.
Is the print a tasteful nude?
no. summer moon over some swamp. #4 of 200.
Still sounds like a nude to me. Anyone else?

not much going on at festival. bought a print from Vanishing Florida, an artist I know, and sampled some food. ankles hurting to much to wander any more.
Is the print a tasteful nude?
no. summer moon over some swamp. #4 of 200.
Sounds like a nude to me. :)

not much going on at festival. bought a print from Vanishing Florida, an artist I know, and sampled some food. ankles hurting to much to wander any more.
Is the print a tasteful nude?
no. summer moon over some swamp. #4 of 200.
Still sounds like a nude to me. Anyone else?
Haha, clearly we're on the same page here.

not much going on at festival. bought a print from Vanishing Florida, an artist I know, and sampled some food. ankles hurting to much to wander any more.
Is the print a tasteful nude?
You realize he's gonna reply?
of course I am.

not much going on at festival. bought a print from Vanishing Florida, an artist I know, and sampled some food. ankles hurting to much to wander any more.
Is the print a tasteful nude?
You realize he's gonna reply?
of course I am.
Great pic of the super moon there.

Speaking of moons... My wife's cousin was out on a sailboat the other night when we had that supermoon. Normally, a picture can't do justice to what you actually see. I'll try to get a copy of that photo. It was incredible.

I would say good morning but I'm not feeling rested enough. I think I'll head back to bed for a few more Zzzzzzz.
What?  Late soccer games today?
Only thing in the calendar today is the 7/8th grader's superbowl which gets played tonight around 8.

I would say good morning but I'm not feeling rested enough. I think I'll head back to bed for a few more Zzzzzzz.
What?  Late soccer games today?
Only thing in the calendar today is the 7/8th grader's superbowl which gets played tonight around 8.
I watched the lady's grandson play jr high soccer last nght. wasn't prettty believe me.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7